WHY THEY HAVE BUILT THEMSELVES MORE LAND?!?!?!

You know why Netherland had less land long time ago? BECAUSE DUTCH PEOPLE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SO MANY AND STILL THEY FUCKING MADE THEMSELVES MORE LANDS!
While we don't want them to spread, these gibberish speaking cunts still finds a way to spread their cancer.

>EEBEN DAABEN, LET'S CREATE MORE LANDS, BUT NOT FOR NORMAL PEOPLE WHO CAN MAKE EFFICENT USE OF IT!!!
>JOOP DA JOOP, IT'S TJE GREET IDEE!! LET'S GROW WEEDS ON THESE NEW LANDS SO WE CAN SMOKE IT AND CREATE MORE ATTROCIOUS IDIOCIES AND SUFFERING FOR REST OF EUROPE!!!111!!

MAYBE IT'S TIME TO FUCKING BLOW UP THEIR DAMS SO NORMAL EUROPEAN PEOPLE CAN HAVE MORE BREATHING SPACE!?
WHY DUTCH PEOPLE NEED SO MANY LANDS ANYWAY???!!!! ARE THEY USING THE LANDS FOR GROWING WEEDS AND SMOKING IT BECAUSE LIFE THERE IS SO FUCKING DULL AND BORING AND ALL THEY CAN DO FOR MINIMIZING BOREDNESS IS RIDING A FUCKING BICYCLES AND SPEAKING UTTERLY GIBBERSIH-SHIT LANGUAGE??!!!!

Attached: Flag-of-The-Netherlands3.png (502x335, 789)

Seethe, cope, dial 8

Fuck you we are going to drain Doggerland and invade Britain by land.

Why don't they just build DOWN like germans do

Why do they need to murder the ocean

Where the fuck is my glorious flag

The average dutchman is a lusty, fat, two legged-cheese worm who's greed cannot be satisfied simply by hoarding Europe's wealth but must also steal land from the ocean. What can we do to stop the dutch menace lads?

Get gud faggot

I can't imagine caring enough about another country's affairs to cry about it to strangers online.

zwarte piet is het hoogpunt van RACISME aarme liefe buitenlanders hebben er NIX geddam om zo'n verschrikkelijk nabeschoutjies te kunnen schmeeren propagandeeren!! denken yullie echt datjie hebben ze wol over ons ogen gekleed met je stomme leugje over het "koolzwart kleur komt van het fornuispijpen"? NIEMAND TER WERELD ZULLEN DAT GELOVEN. HET IS RACISME MAAR ALÉÉN

>murdered the sea-people to build a black ghetto
>child slaves in friesland
>adult slaves in maastricht
>groniggers are literally the rudest people on this planet and will ram you with their bikes before yelling "oh! sawwwreeee!"
>wtf even is a drenthe it sounds like a kind of yak pelt

niggety nog, don't call me a frog!~
cause I ride pedal and I sell petal~
griggety grunk, don't be a cunt~
a nigger for wife? I won't settle!~
flippety floo I'm super tolerant too~
when niggers bring gifts, chimney flue!~

I hope you liked my song it is about my visit to the netherlands.

Oh it reappeared. Vals alarm crisis afgeweerd.

FUCK YOU!!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS FOR HOW I AM CURRENTLY FEELING!!!
THEY. ARE. FUCKING. WEED-SMOKING. GOBLINS!!! DO YOU REALLY EXPECT THEM TO COME UP WITH GOOD IDEA?! LOOK WAHT LANGUAGE THEY HAVE CREATED!!!
BLOW UP THE DAMS AND HOPE FOR THE GOOD.
YOUR COUNTRY IS NEXT.

They hate us 'cause they aint us

Attached: 1643796914295.jpg (960x640, 111.95K)

You like being a coastal country? FUCK YOU YOU WILL BORDER THE NETHERLANDS

Attached: 43ad8e3727b0a25083cff3641aacfbfd.jpg (1024x768, 515.11K)

Weet ik

Planet Earth is rightful Dutch clay.

Attached: pool.jpg (372x434, 20.38K)

They were forced to because buying more land at the price offered and dividing the price among the populace would have put them a in situation where someone had to pay a penning more than everyone else and and nobody wanted to be that person.

We won't stop there

Attached: drain_nl.png (617x355, 238.92K)

Dutch build land to grow giant CHADS.
manlets btfo

Attached: 1587111747205.jpg (648x647, 41.29K)

We have to start by building an island to put our immigrants. Complete with modern homes and facilities, for free. Somewhere off the coast of Morocco maybe. This way we can get rid of them without being demonized for it into eternity. Then maintain a zero immigration policy and build ourselves some lebensraum.

Based
The Dutch are a disgusting breed of failed swamp Germans, they're also inbred and ugly as fuck with their disgusting pock-marked, blemished pork ass looking pink skin

Just fucking nukem, extinguish the flames of hatred