Was he just trolling NATO?

was he just trolling NATO?

Attached: laughs in russian.jpg (750x563, 41.65K)

it was US tanking Ukrainian economy

He is part of NATO. They're all in it together.

He manufactured a crisis, solved it and is reaping political points

he will pussy out

And made Finland more pro Nato than ever before

It’s currency wars
Most likely something like this

How did troll NATO? If anything he made NATO look really good.

How is this being viewed in Russia? Do they Putin as trolling the west? I have the feeling he might just send a load of soldiers back to the border just to fuck things up a bit, if I was him I think I would do it every week just to watch the Americans in meltdown.

nah. ((media)) spewing their daily nato propaganda more, but people dont care

>How did troll NATO? If anything he made NATO look really good.

That's the thing though, I really don't believe the fun has stopped, he literally could just send a dozen tanks to the border in the enxt hour and the circus all starts up again.

yeah, especially your military intelligence

>spending 25% of gdp just to troll NATO

yeah, totally

His deal is he is getting rich while he sells out his country and lets it be infested with muslims. Basically the same as everywhere

no, he got cucked and finland will soon have a bigger airforce than russia does thanks to a new NATO f35 deal spurred by his actions. he literally wasted millions of roubles on tank maneuvers only to run home with nothing kek

Which now gives him justification in bullying poor Finland

yes
same time next month

It seems he too does a little trolling...

user, nobody gives a fuck what people think. Your people are incredibly compliant anyway.

Putin literally did nothing, west scared themselves.

>Putin literally did nothing, west scared themselves.

That would seem accurate - but is he not trying to achieve anything with regards to keeping influence over Ukraine or pushing for some sort of autonomous region in Ukraine? I feel he can probably exploit this situation even more.

Polls are bad, very bad for Biden. Nothing has gone well at all for the Biden team (and team it is, since he is a dementia case figurehead). People are pissed about covid bullshit, inflation, the economy, Afghanistan, you name it. His fucking disapproval rating in FUCKING CALIFORNIA is 56%! In a major poll, not an accurate poll, so mentally add +10%.

This is 100% manufactured to turn into a win later. Cap this if you must. Provoke a conflict with Russia over Ukraine (remembering Ukraine is fully in bed with the Bidens, see Burisma and Hunter for just a small taste). Embroil it into a NATO thing. Get media matters to spam the shit literally everywhere in normiesphere (lol, my normie wife became concerned). Invent a day of the rope/rake and push further still. Have Pelosi spam it last Sunday on the normie political (((shows))). Even the president of Ukraine got into it with some ribbon wearing shit, it’s literally fucking clown world.

Then, because nothing was ever going to happen, when nothing does happen, well, the Biden administration are geniuses who prevented WWIII and now, after some time has passed, can claim this as some sort of international leadership win while their nigger underclass urban mercenaries stuff ballot boxes in major urban centers to try to mitigate the overwhelming ass shredding they’re getting in the midterms, cheating or not.

That's a benefit to Putin
Media is spinning it as Putin dinduing nuffin, west being aggressive, and are about to spin it as him deescalating