Few chuds here might be wondering what russia gained from this Ukraine issue

Few chuds here might be wondering what russia gained from this Ukraine issue
>Single handedly destroyed credibility of american media and government, as we saw how they keep predicting invasion could happen any minute but now their own people are not listening to them as us stock market is hitting sky.
>Showed the world crack in nato countries as we saw France, Germany and usa acted quite differently. France tried to stop the war, Germany tried to keep away from it and showed little alignment towards russia because of Nord steam, and usa was all ready for war to profit it's weapons industry elites.
>Showed power struggle between Germany and France in Europian unions.
>This event will single handedly give boost to right wing and left wing leaders in Europe who want dissolution of nato as it is a dumpster fire because one European or nato country is attacked all nato countries will find themselves in war irrespective if they have anything to gain or lose.
>Showed America is not World leaders and can be forced to bow down and humiliated
Putin single handedly weakened nato and American credibility with his genius move, truly a great leader how will westerners even cope .

Attached: 1642672975103.png (600x600, 201.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akarlin.substack.com/p/regathering-of-the-russian-lands
citti.net/upto-1-million-british-children-victims-of-muslim-rape-gangs-cbn-news-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They'll probably try to paint it as a win but I'm not sure how many normalfags will believe it

Attached: 1644582938913.jpg (623x685, 39.34K)

>thinking that this all was just a bluff
akarlin.substack.com/p/regathering-of-the-russian-lands

Good morning sirs

Attached: 1644044926875.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

Who says it’s over? All we’ve heard so far is that some troops that did a drill were sent back to base and no shit? You thought they were gonna do those drills and then boom, attack right after? The internet has made people loose all their patience and it shows .

Imagine that, an Indian sucking up to another country.
>Sar please sar. We will help create the new USSR, sar.

Exactly, the 3rd, 42nd, and 150th Motor-rifle Divisions "withdrew" to positions closer to the border. Its probably just a misdirection in order to make last minute redeployments. I can't imagine Putin (and the siloviks who surround him) to engage in a massive built up just to get nothing beyond trolling western media/spooks.

India has had good relations with Russia for a long time

Namaste

>Imagine that, an Indian sucking up to another country.
Nice try mutt, i am just geopolitics enjoyer and observer. I like Putin it's my personal choice and talking about liking russia 90% of indians chose russia over usa anyday also 85% of Russians see indians positively compared to usa 70% that also because of not being labelled as racist in reality it's close 10-15%. Russia is our Aryan borther we share same haplogroup

Attached: 800px-Mapa_de_R1a.png (800x385, 124K)

Doubt he even knows what US and UK were up to in eighties or about their consistent support for Pakistan.

True usa is backstabbing country ran by Jews for the jews, they played with Pakistan when they wanted to get rid of ussr and indian influence and russia and once USSR fell and india opened its economy usa trashed pakistan and aligned itself with india to stop Chinese influence in region

>chuds
Your skin is literally the same colour as shit and you have a low IQ, plus you’re bringing up shit that doesn’t matter and nobody cares about, and on top of that you’re a retarded shitskin giving your worthless opinions

>90% of low IQ shitskins like me would choose Russia over India
Even if that weren’t bullshit who cares? Your “people” mean nothing to the world

Good morning Sir and thanks for your astute analysis as always

London is 75% shit skin at this point, you can hate us but can't escape us, we will rule you soon , weak always hates the strong.

Says the anti white retard who fails to realise that literally every powerful nation has sought allies to advance their interests

citti.net/upto-1-million-british-children-victims-of-muslim-rape-gangs-cbn-news-report/

Cope Anglo cope your future kid and grand kids are going to be shit skin

>your capital is a dump because subhumans like me prefer living near you because you’re not subhuman like us
Correct
>we will rule you soon
Retarded inferior shitskin cope
>the weak always hate the strong
Correct. That’s why you shitskins have an inferiority complex and prefer living in countries full of humans where there’s a lot less corruption and people don’t shit in the streets. Almost your entire subcontinent got conquered by a small island nation half the world away because you are clearly weaker than us and rely on kikes importing you to try to claim some sort of victory because you’re a coping retard

>cope anglo cope
Project shitskin project
>your future kids and grandkids are going to be shitskin
Kek, you retards are so low IQ that not only do you make up retarded low IQ bullshit to cope but you’re even admitting you’re all subhuman monkeys compared to us

Lol at that article. Basically says pakis have been raping whites as well as shitskin Sikhs and Hindus like you. In other words you’re such a retarded shitskin you posted info of other shitskins raping you monkeys and you thought that was a gotcha

>picrel is tl;dr version

Attached: I MEANT TO DO THAT.gif (361x203, 2.1M)

I wonder how many NATO countries would really answer the call to war if an ally was invaded. You can dither for a long time while you "gather your forces". Could also just send 50 men as a token, and have then stay at a base on the far end of the country to "train" the locals. Or hold a referendum and pretend the people voted against war.
Also good morning sir may you touch many bob today

Holly cope, 3rd richest family in uk and once 1st richest used to be indian. Your finance minister is indian and soon he can be your prime minister. We are already ruling you mayor of London is a paki. 40% of kids born in uk now have atleast one shit skin parents. We are cucking you so hard that you have nothing else to say instead of calling us shit skin on Any Forums to take out your frustration. Wether you like it or not we will rule you soon, east india company that's used to rule india is already bought by indians and according to new Trade deal between uk and india. Uk will give visas to millions of pajeets in return of indian market. Maybe who knows one day i might be your neighbours and cuck you with your wife.

Attached: 1644080322947m.jpg (1024x576, 134.07K)

How many mudslimes live in moscow again? Putin sure is based bros.

Russia has highest muslim population in whole Europe.

>Putin single handedly weakened nato and American credibility with his genius move

NATO is the chain that backed Cornpop down, Jack. Bad Dudes quit the malarkey when you stand up to them. That's how western media will report it, and that's how it is.

Attached: 1644920425139.jpg (2000x3159, 3.03M)

You're a literal fucking turk enabler and the only reason Constantinople wasn't being reclaimed by christianity.

Talk about anti-white lmao, you b*ngoid kikes were always the most anti-white rats in the world and the reason world is in the gutter right now. Hopefully next time shit hits the fan we will ally Germany and together will blow you the fuck out of your shitty island so you'll have to swim over to Malvinas and beg Argentina to allow you to stay

Based ruski friend.