What in the hell is wrong with the Queen? Literally no one, I've met through my travels in the UK...

What in the hell is wrong with the Queen? Literally no one, I've met through my travels in the UK, across Europe and in the Americas likes Camilla, let alone Charles. If the Queen wants to save the image of the monarchy she ought to skip over Camilla and Charles and have Prince William and Kate crowned.

What is the Queen thinking by putting Charles next in line to be King along with crowning that ugly old crow of a concubine, Camilla, Queen? I never understood why Prince Charles, who had his pick of women, chose Camilla, a dog of a woman to have an affair with and to marry. I really don't see people looking up to Prince Charles as their king or his concubine Camilla as their queen.

>Let's Save the British Monarchy
>Crowns Camilla as Queen
You can't even make this shit up.
Queen Elizabeth is much older than Camilla, yet Camilla, somehow manages to be much uglier. What is the queen thinking? This is the next queen people.

gbnews.uk/news/fears-mount-for-queen-as-camilla-tests-positive-for-covid/225759

Attached: frumpy concubine camilla.jpg (306x680, 71.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxb0GeS4gL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...The queen doesn't die she's a ghost

Hopefully her ghost sticks around till Camilla and Charles die of old age, because they're going to be such an embarrassment to Buckingham Palace.

I think the number of people who want to dissolve the monarchy is going to skyrocket when Charles and Camilla ascend to the throne.

The monarchy is going to be in real trouble once the Queen dies. At the moment the conversation is almost never had, but it definitely will once she's gone. I used to be a huge royalist but as time has gone by it's finally dawned how ridiculous the whole thing is and how much of an insult it is to everyone else.

Part of the downfall has been the Royal family trying to be more relatable, opening up about their mental health struggles etc... The whole thing that has kept it going for so long is that it's almost a mythical entity, it's mysterious and novel. The more they try to present themselves as normal and just like the rest of us, the easier it becomes to say, well why the fuck are we paying for you and all this nonsense?!

>Charles, who had his pick of women, chose Camilla
Di wasn't even a whore. She was a straight up SLUT and Harry's not even his kid. The people are stupid and they love their blond bimbo princess so much precisely because of how retarded they are. That dumb bitch didn't just give it up to gingers, she gave it up to literal non-whites. Fuck the masses and fuck the Spencers. Don't like it? Start your own monarchy, faggot. You won't do shit.

My impression is that both Camilla and Charles are much more popular now than they were before among anglos

> The more they try to present themselves as normal and just like the rest of us, the easier it becomes to say, well why the fuck are we paying for you and all this nonsense?!
HUEHUE
They aren't just like everyone else, they are mafiosi with the suitable genetics and training for their "job".

Why doesn't the Queen nominate William and Kate to be next in line. They seem like the best, least controversial choice if she wants to save the monarchy. The only worse you can get that Charles and Camilla is Prince Andrew, but pretty much anyone else in the family would be a better pick than those two. Charles has absolutely no tact or charisma and Camilla just comes off as sleazy.

They're not a popularity contest. They dont rule beecaue they are liked. They rule because they are annonited by God to do so. They can be removed and replaced by a usurper only if they break their duty to the people and to their barons under Magna Carta - their rule is by consent but a lack of "consent" does not come from merely "meh I dont like him give it to the good looking guy instead". It comes from abuse of power which Charles & Camilla have not yet done.

Camilla definitely. Charles winds people up because he keeps getting political.
Most of the Princess Diana worship comes from Americans.

Wouldn't it be fucking hilarious if Prince Andrew were next in line to be king.

>Camilla just comes off as sleazy
Compared to WHO?

I think you guys ought to crown someone who is already dead to be queen, no fuss, no muss, no controversy. Why not crown the queen Mum as the next queen? He;; you don't even have to pay for food or living expenses, just place her on the thrown like Norma Bates.

Attached: norma bates frozen.jpg (1440x1080, 320.47K)

The Queen is a Troll
God Bless The Queen.

>Most of the Princess Diana worship comes from Americans.
Uh, what about after Princess Diana's death where pretty much all of England hated the Queen?

>Queen Mum

That horrible cunt already milked enough out of the system, she's not getting anymore, dead or otherwise.

That's how monarchy works, friend.

>Most of the Princess Diana worship comes from Americans

the best-selling single in UK chart history
youtube.com/watch?v=sxb0GeS4gL8

I'M SO GLAD SHE'S DEAD. NEVER AGAIN!

That was about Marylin Monroe, zoomzoom.

me

Remove monarchy, the idea of having one special overpaid family is atrocious.

They didn't though. All along the Princess Diana worship has been driven by a handful of British tabloid newspapers, middle aged housewives and Americans.
I think a lot were angry at the monarchy as a system in the immediate aftermath, but there's never been a hatred of the Queen at any point.

>They rule because they are annonited by God to do so.
They invaded the place from other country (which they also invaded) with an angry crowd and killed a lot of people, that's the reason they are KANGZ.
Not Chessus.

For all we know the queen could live to be 120 Lmao.

It sold about 5million which means the other 60million of us kept our sanity and good taste.

Attached: Leh5KzgetKnDPys.png (755x711, 779.52K)

Something I've always wondered, what her highness has to burp or fart and she just can't hold it in, is there a hidden button somewhere that she can press for them to start sounding the trumpets in order to cover up the gas escaping or mouth or ass, or vagina if she has to queef?

>Harry's not even his kid.

Attached: images - 2022-02-16T212757.527.jpg (501x612, 17.92K)