In my state of NSW there is something like 95% vaccination rate. I'm unvaccinated. Am I just smarter than everyone else?

In my state of NSW there is something like 95% vaccination rate. I'm unvaccinated. Am I just smarter than everyone else?

Attached: 1629371940965.png (423x408, 67.71K)

yes

also pureblood. there will be few of us when they all die of ade

You and all the natives. So smart

Attached: 1643177952093.webm (360x640, 2.04M)

Even if you're the last one standing. The right thing is the right thing. Regardless if you're in 99% or in 1%.

Attached: pol.png (1610x1132, 1.02M)

That's what I was thinking...

I just didn't get it because it seemed dumb to get a brand new medicine, then they pushed it and I'm pretty sure pushing people to get injected with shit they don't want means you're evil and definitely going to hell

>Am I just smarter than everyone else?
no, you are the same.
Look, m8, you came to Any Forums to brag about it, very smart.
top kek

Attached: 1546845475479.jpg (226x223, 8.16K)

i recognised their manipulation and gaslighting and yes the fact it's a new type of medicine... something always felt off

>smart people never brag

explain bill gates and his shit eating grin that never falls off his face

yup your country is full of cucks

Same here cunt. Think they'll let us go on planes unrestricted anytime soon?

Yeah i'm vaccinated and i suffer side effects. You're definitely smarter.

if ti is 95% vaccinated then you should assume any covid deaths are of the vaccinated despite the news saying unvaxxed are giving vaxxed covaids.

I didn't get it becauseit seemed so pointless, but also expected the vaccinated to die in huge numbers this winter which they haven't.

The whole thing was so odd; you need this vaccine which doesn't stop the illness etc.

Did you keep your job mate? I'm losing mine next week. Shits fucked but not even a loaded gun to my head could compel me to get jabbed.

>Am I just smarter
yes you are, people are having blood clots, myocarditis, strokes, heart attacks, crystal prion disease, and the vaccine induced aids is starting to become apparent.
hold the line, never let them jab you, the apocalypse lasts 7 years and it is going to get much worse, i hope you are rural, dig a bunker and get 10 years worth of storable food.

Attached: truth.jpg (1200x675, 281.97K)

I did this Jordan Peterson personality test it said I was 0th centile agreeableness and that means it's apparently very hard to manipulate me. Not as much a matter of intelligence but just being good at picking up on bullshit. I guess because I'm not as tempted to "assume the best".

by the end of the year. you know why i believe that? have you seen one single vax shill thread on Any Forums in the last two weeks? literally all of the shills have switched to world war 3. before two weeks ago 20% of threads on the entire board at all times of day were

>GET VAXXED CHUDS
whether it was ironic troll posters or shareblue, the covid shit is fucking DEAD. it's over. all of the paid shills have new marching orders. i haven't even noticed anyone talk about how all of the vax threads magically just disappeared from /pol./

Attached: pepe93827146912374.jpg (338x332, 21.4K)

>Am I just smarter than everyone else?
In NSW? Probably... Unless there's a large Jewish population, in which case, you're just smart enough to not fall for Jewish tricks.

>which they haven't.
it has definatley started, i know 2 people that died the next day and 10 people who now have heart problems. let alone the thousands of cases you can watch on bitchute

Are you well educated, successful, married with children and richer than 95% of the people in NSW?

We can settle for being equally smart
>Never vaxxed
>Never tested
>Never got covid
>Still do everything as normal

That sucks, good on you though, you get to live with inner peace about it. I am something of a freelance programmer so I have been very fortunate in this way

Giga Chadus Erectus My Cockus

Attached: C8412E07-F497-4F6F-8049-30E49C20F808.jpg (614x356, 47.9K)

I don't personally know any, there seems to be fewer elderly people around is all I have noticed.

Does any of that matter if you allow yourself to be treated like cattle by the state?

Good to hear mate. I'll probably end up driving uber eats or some shit to keep a roof over my head for a bit. Better practice my pajeet accent.

Attached: ze8NU2F82hGnsbX.png (755x711, 779.52K)

I want to believe user I do but Australia is so so fucked here they have camps right now if you arrive in Australia unvaxxed that you have to pay for out of your pocket

Yeah, I know 2 who died as well. One of them was the 52 year old woman who died from a blood clot on the brain that resulted in AstraZeneca being temporarily halted. 4 members of my wife's family were hospitalised, same for my dad and his neighbour. My sister in law has had blocked ears for months since getting jab 2 as well. This shit is poison.

It was a massive medical experiment. The boosters will continue until they have enough data and then they'll call it.

You asked if you were smarter.

If you've failed at life, your life is irrelevant.

yes, but they are lying about the numbers. In my group no males are vaxed. Only the dumb white women.

Attached: unvaxxedcheers.jpg (649x572, 107.52K)

You have an entirely material (descriptive) standard for "success" vs "failure" in life. It's entirely arbitrary, if you don't have 99.9%+ IQ and 100 million you're a failure by my account what now huh

los angeles california is ending all covid stuff soon. that's a good sign. they're literally the gayest city on the planet and they set the globohomo trends

My 38 year old friend died 2 weeks after the 2nd Pfizer shot. After autopsies of his heart and brain a death cause still hasn't been listed...

>It was a massive medical experiment.

It looks that way, I remember reading "millions will die when the flu season arrives."
But that didn't happen, so there must be something else to it all?