Fuck society

>tfw got fired today
i worked my ass for this fucking job for 3 years now im fucking suicidal again and i feel like i need to start all over again, also i tried hard to be like the normie coworkers and i have a feeling that its changed my critical thinking abilities i just feel like another puppet that got fucked by the cooperations
playing video games all day isn't fun anymore and my parents make me sick

Attached: Download.jpg (1080x1080, 267.44K)

learn concentration meditation and take walks in the park
life is a bitch but you can find a way to have a good one
try to forgive people for their stupidity. most of them sincerely do not know. if you don't, it will drive you insane

yeah shit sucks
this user gives good advice. start with walks, get some sunlight and fresh air. start jogging if you want. you can also get resistance bands and use them for assisted pullups if you're too weak, just find a suitable bar at a park somewhere. give yourself some time to breathe and sweat. also drink lots of water.

Youre in the netherlands. Become leech

>Tfw vaxx refuser
>Tfw last month of job and i become jobless cuz unvaxxed
Fuck all this, im takin my guns and seting up a cabin in the middle of nowhere

We are returning to Israel soon to slay and replace kikes. Rejoice.

Isaiah 11:14

feels ok bro i quit my shit 22hr job a year ago due to vax and shit wfh fuck it

>become neet leech
>learn improvised weapons
>burn something important down
think of this as a new opportunity user

Become Any Forums. Everything becomes easier in life. People treat you better, you get better women/career opportunities.

i don't care what roasties think about my body
im slighty overweight but its nothing tragic

If you got fired you weren't that valuable in the first place.

I would just do it to feel better about myself, looking like some roided mf would feel awesome

Run into the woods and practice art

it was a warehouse job i was never late and did my work good but im also very autistic with social anxiety so its pretty hard for me to find a decent job again, so im forced to life with my narcisstic parents who scream at me sometimes for being a loser

>woods
i don't have a car because i need to drive like 1 hour to go to the woods we just have a tiny park where normoids walk with their dogs

Not that easy if you're not a shitskin. After three months they'll just force you to work at a warehouse (unless you're actually a retard)
You already worked at a warehouse.. just become a leech for three months, worst thing that could happen is that after those three months they'll send you back to a warehouse. Atleast you'll have a free 3k and if you're actually autistic maybe they can give you more time/ways to neet for a longer period.

Stop LARPING and give annon some good advice

Join our project fren

hope to see you in there
there is a better way for us to live

Attached: cute fat Duck.jpg (720x960, 105.06K)

I'm actually in a similar boat rn op
I lost my warehouse job back about the end of October and I've been completely despondent ever since, only really starting to so much as leave my house more than the bare minimum necessary maybe a month ago, and even then I'll have like one good day for every three bad days. I'd been in a car accident in mid 2019, and fucking stg every time I've tried to start getting my shit back together, some crazy bullshit happens that fucks it all back up, until I got that job in early 2021. it didn't start great per se, and it wasn't always good, but by like August it had gotten to be something I actually enjoyed, I liked most of the people I worked with and even didn't hate the company, but (as I found out by word of mouth after the axe) apparently a couple lifers decided they didn't like me being an overenthusiastic schizosperg and pressured the management to find a reason to get rid of me (and didn't really say very much at all about it at the time, requiring me to ask around people I still knew who worked there)

this shit has completely wrecked my self-confidence and made unfucking my shit all the more difficult; I have no idea what to even do

Attached: 1643532768186.png (256x256, 163.98K)

Attached: ze8NU2F82hGnsbX.png (755x711, 779.51K)

>i worked my ass for this fucking job for 3 years now im fucking suicidal again
Imagine being this attached to a corporate wage slave job. The people who own the company you work for fucking hate you. You are cattle to them. Members of the cult for them to exploit. And all they did to have this power over you was to be born into a rich family. They didnt earn any of it. And you are going to kill yourself if you don't get to be their slave? The fuck is wrong with you. You are free now.

Attached: marcus_aurelius_life_2568.jpg (700x350, 40.47K)