Oldfag here

I came to tell you that nothing ever changes. History may repeat itself, however, the grand scheme of things remains the same. I got some newspapers here from the 50s to the 90s and it's all the same... Always has been.

I flipped through a few and in just a few clipping I saw 70 year old articles on
>Witches/Occult among us
>Local black boy plays piano wow so brave
>Senator apologizes for racist remarks
>Other generic MSM scripts we see today

Don't get so worked up over politics and news. I lived through several purported "end of the worlds" and I'm still here. Enjoy your life daily and love those around you deeply. Never stop shitposting but don't ever let hate consume you or (they) win.

Inb4 post the newspapers: No, I'm watching Star Trek and eating Oreos
Inb4 "OP is a jew that wants you to remain complacent"

Attached: J_Tdq4OUzv1_n6U2fqNBMlKB4dAGsULC8_DzTRGyurY.jpg (3024x4032, 829.53K)

OP can inb4

Attached: Clown recruit.png (600x624, 325.4K)

I'm based.

Attached: reject modern.jpg (951x982, 65.08K)

>No, I'm watching Star Trek and eating Oreos

Shall I bring you a heating blanket? :)

Attached: maybe_just_a_little_fingering.jpg (1400x1400, 85.84K)

Another oldfag here. This is so true. The zoomers are getting shilled hard that they are experiencing some new world / bad world / changed world
But it's all the same shit, different year, different names. All the world at their fingertips and no knowledge.

>Shall I bring you a heating blanket? :)
Will you make me a hot water bottle pls?

Also, is that an Emerald Dynasty fingerbox?

Attached: twins.jpg (512x384, 35.34K)

>Will you make me a hot water bottle pls?

Aye, Sir ...

>Also, is that an Emerald Dynasty fingerbox?

Fuck do I know, I'm still rather new. :3

>All the world at their fingertips and no knowledge.

Should have taught them ze required principles of leadership and tradition. Instead now they're running around with haircuts that even I don't understand anymore ...

Attached: the_show_stopper.jpg (609x884, 77.72K)

Oldestfag here
What was I doing

>I'm still rather new
Looks like you got a rare, Emerald Dynasty fingerbox on your hands there. Could be a knock off but if it's the real thing then you're one lucky SOB. I've been around the world and I still never seen one of those in person.

Attached: Non flushable wet wipes not my problem.jpg (960x540, 172.27K)

thats a nice fingerbox OP

Is that a Mark VI or VII model? Those are RARE finger boxes. The the entrance is unbelievably lithe.

That's a nice looking finger box.

It looks like an Emerald Dynasty one but you can tell it's a fake as emerald dynasty ones did not use butt joints.

Also someone has devalued it by putting plastic feet on it.

That said even a fake is worth a bit of money.

Did you put your dick in that box with gom jabbar at your throat? Apparently Danny de Vito is inside

Fuck both of you larping oldfags.
Shits fucked.

Mr OP, can you tell me how you feel about the covid vaccine please? I may have to take it soon and I've been awfully scared.

>I've been around the world and I still never seen one of those in person.

Well, we've both still got some time left so who knows ... perhaps the time of cruel miracles ain't past yet.

>not my problem

Yeah shit if only ... well the gods have allowed me to live another day ...

Attached: shitter_is_clogged.jpg (940x529, 103.7K)

The world is objectively more fucked than it ever has been before.

I put the rubber legs on it for stability. I don't care for the resale value. Unlike some people I actually like to enjoy my finger box by using it instead of just looking at it or showing it off. It might not be a genuine but I retrofitted 2 pegs on the bottom and it works better than the originals. A bit of inlaid Seagulwood and a bit of elbow grease - this might be the best fingerbox in the world. Then again I may be a bit biased...

Attached: Untitled.png (1618x1115, 2.58M)

Nice fingerbox user

Checked

Attached: Pools closed.jpg (208x243, 8.17K)

Bless you oldfag

You're only saying that things have always been shit in Muttland. The problem is that the whole world is slowly turning into your dump of a country. Fuck you.

Unplug kiddos. Shits so not fucked you wouldn't believe it.