I just woke up. is ukraine OK?

i just woke up. is ukraine OK?

Attached: D65B3866-786D-428F-8B46-0BE867ED1045.jpg (1000x665, 98.21K)

Unfortunately

Putin is a giant pussy and didn’t invade and is now pulling away troops from the border. It’s not happening.

yes they are fine

Attached: niggers tongue my anus.webm (800x500, 1.35M)

Not really, it's a third world shithole that has had two super powers fucking with it's elections for the last 70 years, kikes commiting acts of genocide on a massive scale, endless corruption from within and the US trying to constantly start wars there since the 90's.

They are far from ok.

Yes, russians pussied out, what a surprise...

Better than fine. Meme magic. Nuggets triangulate mianus.

No, Ukraine was invaded and the Russians are currently engaged in a mass rape of major Ukrainian cities. The Ukrainian government was all captured by airborne and Spetznaz forces. It's over for Ukrainian bros.

take meds, now

Yeah, you make good points!

Me too man, faggots shill and tards keep spamming that crap. Worse smoke bomb ever.

Attached: tenor51.gif (640x360, 3.24M)

You are next. Prepare.

Saddens me to see so many low IQ user unironically believing he's actually gonna invade Ukraine.
But then again, I mostly see these posts from am*rican flags, so it figures.

This too! US just had 20 years of war, we are going to sit shit out! If Russia is reading this, well yeah.... we are sitting shit out! Russia and China..... invade away

It served it's purpose as a distraction, now Biden will take credit for it and things will be quiet until something actually happens and the deep state needs another global crisis distraction

>...Anonymous (ID: gXPg7/Tf)
>02/16/22(Wed)02:01:18 No.361428454
> #
>you're missing the point retard
>and i'm so tired of asking fucking retards the same question over and over and over again
>nigger!
>...Anonymous (ID: sDexTZEx)
>02/16/22(Wed)02:01:55 No.361428497
> #
>Boom, the government has now just made it illegal for any retail or business vendor to trade in any crypto other than govt approved and regulated CanadaCoin
>your monero is now worthless. see how easy that was?
>...Anonymous (ID: shcMiZ6Q)
>02/16/22(Wed)02:02:36 No.361428544
> #
>You do understand that the government controls utilities such as water, internet and electricity?
>Enjoy your crypto when Pablo takes a pair of pliers to your landline for 12$ an hour.
>...Anonymous (ID: 0XfDIXdK)
>02/15/22(Tue)21:13:36 No.361399577
Your country took more casualties in a single battle ( Grozny ) in the first Chechen war then America lost in its entire Afghanistan war. They also abandoned their surviving soldiers and ran away lmfao

Attached: AB9BBEB8-8F6E-40EA-B796-DB031C8CD8E3.jpg (599x397, 59.19K)

What am I wrong about? Everything I stated is well documented fact.

Ukrainians deserve better than being the political play thing of the US and Russia.

They deserve better than having US state officials openly undermining their elections.

They deserve better than to have Georgian born, US educated, puppets installed as Governors of Odesa.

The west has completely failed the Ukraine.

Meme flag?
[Ignore]

you retards over at shill HQ need to reassess. anyone who gets called crazy by you idiots has gotta be hitting the mark.

Attached: ntma.jpg (1080x718, 409.57K)

just woke up, anyone has the recording of reuters livestream dj? it was nice