Venomous spider was found from Sweden

It is foreign, it is brown and it is dangerous.

demokraatti.fi/sandvikenissa-on-loytynyt-myrkyllisia-ruskohamahakkeja/

There were no naturally venomous spiders in Finland. While Finland has several hundred arctic spider species, they are all harmless. The only nuisance is "water spider" which you only meet at the lakes. That one has extremely painful bite. However there is nothing more to it than the pain.

But now there is "brown recluse spiders" in Sandviken. Some people in America died from the bites of these spiders. Some others lost their finger which was bitten due to extensive tissue damage which turned the bite into a necrotic lesion.

This spider however avoids confrontation and prefers to stay in the dark. But there is always a danger that you startle it in the dark by mistake and the spider feels threatened and bites.

Attached: LoxoscelesGaucho.jpg (1024x683, 131.37K)

It's harmless, don't buy into anti spider proganda.

I would rather be in a room with a hundred of these than one somali swede.

>This spider however avoids confrontation and prefers to stay in the dark
Just like me. please be my fren, recluse spiderbro

Good fuck Sweden they let foreign Niggers and Mudslimes in so they can be content with foreign spiders because they are good boys and didn't do nothing.

Is it called a Somalian?

Hahahhaa

>Brown nigger spiders cross entire oceans
>For some reason still don't live in my state

Burn everything and rebuild

people don't really die from spiders, doctors just like to blame them for mysterious welts and sometimes even mysterious deaths

You have about as much chance of DYING from a spider as getting hit directly in the dick by a meteorite

No, its a brown recluse. Not a brown refuse.

They are recluse they don’t bite unless fucked with. I’ve had them

>somali swede
what is that?

your wife's boyfriend

Well done Hans

Lol yeah these things suck. A girl in my class got bit by one and almost died. Sorry Finland.

>brown recluse
Check ur boots boys. Those things are a sonofabitch. I appologies for whatever nigger brought that plague to you.

kek

> *laughs in funnel-web*

Ahh you fuckin cunts would not survive here.

Attached: funnel-web.png (1029x578, 1.46M)

They get in the house and lurk in the walls. Generally wolfs take em out

Attached: spiderbro.jpg (379x510, 14.23K)

Arachnid legs typed this post

>It is foreign, it is brown and it is dangerous.

Attached: Dahomey_amazon2.jpg (819x536, 120.66K)

This is all because of the spider Jews who brainwashed the women spiders into voting for more immigration in the 2020 finnoarachnic elections. They should have never voted for president Weber and vice president Spinstein

So turn the heat off for a few weeks and freeze the bastards out.
WTF Finland?

I've lived with these my whole life. I see them all the time. They're not that bad. For how many there are and how few people actually get bit it's not that big of a deal.

Mean little shit don't look at me with that ugly little spider scowl I'll smash ya fukken 8 legged nigger

Nice digits. Bites typically occur because they crawl into your warm bed while you sleep because its cozy, and then when you roll over and crush them they bite you in their final act.

You wanna see brown and dangerous? Visit a Denny's at 2AM.

he hates you too brother