What's your opinion on women?

Honest opinion. Also, how would you fix them?

Attached: FLpuQBbUcAAhNma.jpg (825x824, 56.7K)

The issue is that women used to be property, and when we had women's rights, they got rid of being property, but still enjoy the role of having someone take care of them.

If it's not their husband, it ends up being the state - with welfare payments. Or (state preferred method) having the baby daddy pay for it.

Have sex. Incels

You’ll never be one.

What fucks me up about the US legal system is that a paternity test wouldn't usually let the guy off the hook if he acted as the father for 5 years
There's like a 90 day window to revoke paternity in most states, so if you find yourself with a kid, test it regardless of how much you trust your girl

And you wonder why people aren't getting married and starting families. And the only kids being born are illegals and single mothers.

Attached: 1601351149958.jpg (500x332, 54.09K)

Well if it turns out you are not the father, just wait till she's fertile and put a baby into her for good measure

Fix men.

Women are unfaithful whores who get away with murder because they have wombs and a series of holes. The more freedom and power women have been given the worse everything has gotten. They lie so much, aren't held to even basic standards and can't take responsibility but we're forced to see them as equal to men anyway. Any "fixing" would be temporary until they were given another opportunity to fuck over men while empowering themselves. If feminists propaganda was even half true men wouldn't be such weak and hopeless simps.

Men can improve themselves until they're demigods and it will still be ignoring all that's wrong with women.

>how would you fix them?
Genetic engineering.

Attached: EaRUawqUYAAstsp.jpg (1637x2048, 302.76K)

>Women are unfaithful
Women ARE faithful - to their ovaries.

Everyone else is goyim, objects to be used.

They’re great if they know their place. At home raising children, making food, cleaning the house. If they don’t, they are among the worst human beings on the face of the earth. The worst are those who desire to be in leadership positions, those women should be beaten and raped

nothing
it'll all work out. society will fall and the natural order will return.
you have to understand feminism is the result of absolute decadence
decadence doesn't last forever and when it's over sanity will teturn

Take away their rights, forever. They shouldn't be abused but they're not fully people.

Remove all safety nets for single mothers with living fathers. Remove abortion. Courts favor the financially stable parents in custody. Alimony is only awarded in cases where it is considered compensation for abuse.

Women are able to live and function how they do in life because we as a society have removed negative consequences from their decisions. A women who has casual sex without protection risks pregnancy without abortion. Society will not help her of she chose to have sex and get pregnant from a man who will not take responsibility. A women cannot simply choose to end a marriage without affecting her income, nor can she expect to maintain custody of her children.

Basically you stop legally treating them as less than capable, just like they want. Equality in all things will rapidly show just how dependent women are on men.

what the fuck was going through your mind when you wrote this?

Underrated !

slide

Ban all contraceptives

Attached: 1644940101350.png (1446x2897, 1.28M)

Have sex with sterile women.

You first, rotting crotch-wound.

>Women are able to live and function how they do in life because we as a society have removed negative consequences from their decisions.
It’s this tho

They're soulless. To fix them just indocrinate them into conservatism. Bitches love conservatism

>how would you fix them?
Beating them, as all our ancestors controlled them.

Attached: 1641699293944.jpg (1024x655, 78.2K)

Worldwide collapse of civilization would probably do it.
Also as bad as women are, look at the average man, they're not exactly prime material either. Collapse would help them toughen up or die as well.

Attached: 1644096377552.png (640x570, 205.2K)

Kinda sux we gotta wade through the shit now. Reminds me of the Gandalf quote “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

I love my wife, the mother of my child soon to be children. She respects me and takes care of the house. She rejected leftism on her own without any influence and she is grateful that I am unvaxxed and support her choice not to be vaxxed. I don't say this to rub anyone's nose in it but to show you that you ought not fall for the meme entirely. Sure the majority are an issue but what sort of man settles for the average and not pursue the exceptional. I remind you that we are the stewards of our era and we ought to compare ourselves to Alexander the Great and Caesar and all the other greatest of our kind and not to our current peers because beating our peers is no claim to victory or greatness at all and has the net effect of lowering standards. I challenge all of you to adopt this perspective and make your claim.

Attached: 1644139300282m.jpg (1024x685, 147.98K)

There are shit women and good women.
As there are shit men and good men.

Only problem, on the right side of the normal distribution women seem to be brainwashed more easily.

Don't hate them, help them.