I exposed my power level at work by saying I was against the mandates and that Trudeau could've handled the crisis...

I exposed my power level at work by saying I was against the mandates and that Trudeau could've handled the crisis better instead of calling everyone a racist.

Boss told me I should take the discussion somewhere else and everyone has been acting strange since

How fucked am I Any Forums

Attached: 1644962406244.jpg (840x1080, 368.47K)

Depends if you too the discussion somewhere else or not. Just keep your head down and do good work.

its over for you lad, basic reasonability is now a thougtcrime

The lion does not concern themselves with what the sheep think.

Attached: Screenshot_20210628-184326_Chrome.jpg (971x971, 690.62K)

I'd tell him I was participating in a discussion that someone else started. If he has a problem with discussions regarding that subject matter then take it up with the faggot.
If you started it then shut the fuck up. Politics should be left out at the office both sides can weaponize HR over it. I managed to get some loud uppity nigger moved to the first floor because i overhead him say some liberal shit.

Attached: th (1)-picsay.jpg (474x616, 117.21K)

>meme flag
>trying to conflate a normal political opinion with crazy conspiracy theorist dale
>implies people will be socially ostracized for a very milquetoast political opinion

Revealing your power level is dropping nigger and kike redpills. Not coming out with approved right wing viewpoints

Should be noted that I'm not white so I guess I was expected to toe the line with the liberal agenda

Based

Yeah thats fair, my dumbass did start the discussion

Attached: FLpvmPeVQAMaZkX.jpg (679x574, 64.5K)

Or rather, the capybara.

First step. Show us your flag.

call your boss a fucking faggot and give the purple haired HR troll a titty twister on your way out the door

Very mild political opinion. Just know that, whatever happens, you were a man.

This sorta defiance and sacrifice would actually cause others to become inspired.

You're one dumb mother fucker. Never reveal your power level. Never.

Attached: 1521950196613.gif (360x360, 2.95M)

Better to die quick fighting on your feet than live forever begging on your knees

Canadian working over seas, discussion was had online, didn't want the flag to cause confusion. Just imagine a leaf flag

Start looking for other work now. Don't take their crap but be prepared to find greener pastures.

you guys said your opinion and that was that. boss didnt do anything wrong than

Ew, Lebanon? What are you doing out there bud? Civil warring?

Your bank account has already been frozen.

Question: do your bosor others in front of the boss sometime make pro mandate or lockdown comments? Because if so they should go fuck themselves

Delete gym, hit the lawyer, facebook up

>How fucked am I Any Forums

Just play it cool you lunatic.

60% of people in there agrees with you, this includes your retard boss. But they're chopping heads, orders from the big man at the top (I don't mean god, just some jew billionaire in charge) and your boss doesn't want to have to fire you, and now your peers don't want get splattered with shit that just hit the fan.

You only have 3 stars, find an alley and lay low. Don't fuck it up.

i laughed at them when they said wear a mask and get a weekly test. still here. i'm not chad, but i am a man with a spine, and that's all you had to be to make it through this without a problem.

Attached: 1632778153982.webm (640x358, 2.93M)

but the protesters are literally nazis

Escaping the mandates by being a country where no one gives a shit about laws key

Plus I bought a fake vax passport

I agree. I used to tell my coworkers that the Holocaust didn’t happen. Step of your power level reveals OP

Just know who to talk to. I talk about anunaki bullshit with some of my co-workers and have completely bland customer service relationships with the rest.

>Should be noted that I'm not white so I guess I was expected to toe the line with the liberal agenda
I think liberals just get confused when their pets don’t appreciate their politics because they don’t think of you as a normal human, youre more like a novelty pet to them, so now they feel awkward around you because they know their virtue signal scripts won’t work but don’t know how else to act.