What's your stance on public executions?

Should we bring public executions to the west?

Attached: 1644938104067.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

yes but only for real shit not because you got cheated on Ahmed

Paedophiles, rapists, and murderers will have the perfect deterrent.

Were made private when the people sided with the condemned.
Gov unpers9ning some one in secret. BAD IDEA

why do these people comply with their death instead of just resisting and getting shot to death but at least died standing up?

do you guys want to look like the niggers in africa?

No because it's savage and unhygenic. When you execute someone, the smell and wave of their inner organs blasts everywhere, into your clothes, into the enviroment.

It's really disgusting. There's a reason American Ancestors just called people savages and went about their day - because these people do not possess the ability to evolve.

executions should be private and quick. Hanging or firing squad, within a year of sentencing.

I'm all about public execution of politicians.

Public executions are based. Bring it back to the western world and you would return to being 100% white within a decade.

Cowardice to very death.

Public execution, especially ones that also humiliate, are the ideal deterrent for the de-glorification of nigger crime (murder, rape, etc.).

Yes. It would be awesome, because it would be mostly niggers getting executed. Normies would see this and ask, "Hey, why is it predominantly niggers getting executed?" They'd then look deeper into the statistics and get redpilled on race.

"why dont you support open borders"

pretty based but muslims rlly gotta step their game up. beheadings are so played out.

Attached: breakingwheel.png (1240x1231, 710.51K)

religion is probably a part of it too. they probably get told that as long as they accept their execution allah might be merciful. most aztec prisoners would accept being sacrificed because it was seen as a more dignified way to die. i mean, if youre in that situation youre not making it out unless youre some kinda giga chad that can murder a man with a punch

yea start with trudo and the rest of his wef friends

This guy fucks

You're going to get hyped that the people you believed fucked your life up are about to get executed and then when you go and see it, it will turn your life around completely. Let's just say you wouldn't talk to much as you use to.

Torture. When you're at this point death is not your worst option.

publicly execute pedophiles and MAPs

Yes, for kikes, muzziess, queers, niggers, feminists, trannies and christcucks. Kill em all and save the future.

They often do mock executions prior to the real one. People get used to it and comply because they don't want to get killed. They get used to it and then they die.

I know that’s true for those ISIS videos but for a public execution where there’s a big crowd and a stack of headless bodies?

Not a fan of the aesthetic... Or the complete ignorance of the divine value of human life for that matter

Public executions are ok. But Beheading or Hanging, that's the question.

Attached: 1643633646194.jpg (828x866, 419.62K)

They execute people for witchcraft and blasphemy. Everyone here would be dead.

based and redpilled

I don't approve of them.
In some very rare cases, very rare, such is this particular case of crimes against humanity world wide... I would be OK with public trials, that a must, swift ones and desth sentances.

Ofcourse, I would be OK with a Publicly avelable view of the also swift executions. And to ensure no fuckery, but transperent process and not cgi shit!

No barberic shit, thats not good for humanity, justice though needs to be demonstrated, for these fucked up occurances, Lawfuly and with due process within reason!

Yes especially jews, nigger, and traitors to the constitution.

hangings please odin. but beheadings are more kino IMO. difficult decision.

Attached: RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man.jpg (300x527, 25.16K)

fear can make you obedient.

holy no way we made the same post. sorry for the redundancy.

Both, loadem up with blood thinners and hypertensive medication so blood shoots fuckin everywhere

Attached: E72C59AE-AC57-4D7E-ABFB-7CD33E008DFD.jpg (600x600, 37.54K)

Who orders the public executions?
What crimes would have this as punishment?

What do you mean by "no barbaric shit"?

Do you want to see them getting tickled to death? Or do you want to pay extra taxes for death pods?

A cheap, painless and quick beheading is humane. The blood is extra for those who think about doing crime.

This is why Arab countries (like Saudi Arabia) who, despite having tons of violent subhumans, have low crime rate.

Checked. I'm all in favor of public hangings for pedophiles

Yes for every Non white

>Who orders the public executions?

The court.

>What crimes would have this as punishment?

Pedophilia, Unjustified murder, spying, subversion and being a member of a sect that want to destroy society like the LGBT, antifa BLM, etc...