Insider here. On Friday the 18th, 3PM EST, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will announce his resignation...

Insider here. On Friday the 18th, 3PM EST, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau will announce his resignation. He has no more friends (except Frida aka Chrystia) and we've all distancing ourselves from him. He knows there is no way out and that he can no longer trust his advisors, who are happy to make him the scapegoat for their awful advice.

The whole world will celebrate the victory of the truckers over Trudeau. The energy this weekend will be nothing like you've seen since COVID-19 started. Congratulations! (You) me if you want to be in the screenshot.

Attached: hi_pol.jpg (2048x1367, 947.58K)

Fuck you homo, keep me in the screencap.

Why did the convoy organizer throw her phone into a volcano? She wanted to unfreeze her bank account.

Why did the trucker cancel his vacation? He was on the no-fly list.

Why do Ottawa children admire the police? They’ve never asked one for help.

Why would a broken clock make a better police chief than Peter Sloly? Because if you throw the clock at a protestor it might get them to leave.

Why don’t prisoners support the convoy? Because prisoners know what it’s actually like to lose your freedoms.

Why did the trucker get mad at Dollarama? They didn’t sell Canadian flags with an upside-down maple leaf.

When will a trucker put a mask on? When they go to the hospital and want services from real heroes.

Why do truckers think honking a lot will overthrow the government? Because they have brain damage from long Covid.

What do you call a convoy BBQ in negative 30-degree weather? Redneck Winterlude.

Why was the bylaw officer afraid to ticket the illegally-parked truck? He didn’t want to risk the crowd surrounding him because he might catch Covid.

Why aren’t some truckers afraid of having their bank accounts frozen? They spent all their money on Tim Horton’s and hand warmers.

What do you call a trucker’s kid holding a sign in support of the convoy? A hostage.

Why doesn’t Jim Watson want Ottawa citizens to show up to counter-protests? Because he’s afraid they’ll take the LRT to get there.

What do you call a group of truckers blocking critical infrastructure to force political change? A cry-baby parking lot. (Alternative punchline: Terrorists.)

Checked and tell me more.

Can we upgrade to a guillotine?

Why are you in the US?

Why Chrystia Freeland release the Kraken? Because she wanted to go shopping at the Rideau Centre.

Why do truckers in Ottawa have a hard time finding Tinder dates? They only swipe right on family members.

Why did the resident of Kent Street throw eggs at a truck? She heard they were asking for food donations.

Why aren’t the occupiers worried about their trucks being vandalized in the night? Because most of them have already done that themselves.

Why did the truckers set up a bouncy castle? They wanted to practice living with padded walls.

What’s the difference between a trucker and a sack of potatoes? You can have a conversation with the potatoes.

so now we can meme death penalty for WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM associate?

I mean the momentum is their!

everything is going according to globo homo plan for him and he is following his orders....he isn't going anywhere

Witnessed, and I believe it.

>burger flag
>insider

Attached: 2be.jpg (720x436, 34.31K)

Put me in the screencap just in case

Attached: RDT_20211109_0726051334340675534730710.gif (538x298, 3.61M)

This is bullshit but I believe it and put me in the screen cap nigger

WITNESSED

perfect lefty humor:
>wall of words
>seething
>not funny
Go get an HIV test, pleb

i wish

Skeptical but we have reach all over the known world so not the most far fetched thing I've heard today.
Any Forums will have a monopoly on all the leaders of the new world coming past May.

Trudeau will never resign

Attached: 1644889214691.png (542x670, 689.38K)

>You can have a conversation with the potatoes.
you mad bro

Putin should be replaced by a nigger too.

Preferably a nigger woman for maximum keks when both deploy their stupidest to Taiwan.

Immagineine if you are shilling and it becomes reality thanks to you' posting it, he resigns.

I will bave that, see that and rakse it to be followed up by casto jr. justins arrest and conviction for crimes against Canadians, humanity in general and treason!
Cool!

I believe every part of this except anything to do with him resigning. Its been clear for years now that Chrystia has been the one actually making decisions. Justin would rather get drunk with little boys in Costa Rica.

Outsider here. On Friday, February 18th, OP will be proven to be a larping faggot. I would be a lot happier if it were a true story, though.

>everything is going according to plan
Lmao no, he hid for 3 weeks because there was NO plan at all, and there still is no plan. They rolled out the Emergency Act for pure lip service, but the police are not doing anything. The majority of police on the ground are on the protestors' side. Trudeau is wildly unpopular, always has been (Liberals lost the popular vote last election and have been making fewer and fewer gains over time) this is the straw that broke the camels back. Everyone is seeing behind the curtain, the emperor has no clothes, Trudeau's globohomo puppet masters basically said "you're on your own buddy" because they know they can't win this one. There is a worldwide revolution against these mandates and restrictions, globohomo is cutting its losses. We are RETVRNing to normal. The honks were Clown World's last trumpets.

Posting in a larp thread is fun

Obvious larp, but I admit it made my dick twitch a little, so have a (you)

Attached: 1643912656777.jpg (155x333, 15.37K)

We won't celebrate anything until all people who have ever worked for or profited from government hang from maple trees.

I would have believed if you said two weeks.

You don't know the future and are a large but put me in the screenshot anyways.

Attached: Screenshot_20220128-205938_Chrome.jpg (971x1032, 427.87K)

good riddance. I'd bet that he could trust his adviser tho, they'd probably tell him to GTFO as well.

Vive le Québec Libre!

Attached: 1593420117579.jpg (607x558, 73.54K)

Larp*

lol

Attached: Cliffs.jpg (1361x1024, 287.49K)

Sorry user . . . but after 2 more weeks maybe. . . go to bed. . . its better that way for now . .

Digits for Jacinda next

O'Toole is out, CPC in shambles, sure bud. 2 more days/weeks

I believe in our power

my body is ready