Trudeau doxxing donors, are we going to start a fucking private Minecraft server or not

twitter.com/WatcherToronto/status/1493776578936930311?t=s8j58WpypHIoaYxXGqp2HQ&s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-230431~2.png (1080x1690, 862.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was too poor to donate.
Being NEET truly does have it's advantages sometimes.

Attached: 1641786741862.png (840x1014, 335.81K)

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone on the list. Every last one of them has been warned for years not to do this. They were told over and over to get into crypto, that crypto is the only way. And they ignored it.

Let me reemphasize, crypto is the only way forward, specifically monero. If you do not own monero you are docile nigger cattle, a subhuman, I don't care about you, I hope you get doxed and murdered by antifa. You are a dangerous liability to even be around. I don't want to be near you because you're probably a walking boomer facebook machine who is directly tapped into CSIS.

If you disavowed crypto for some retarded boomer reason, too bad, you don't have a choice anymore, you were wrong and now you have to buy in under even harsher KYC restrictions. Luckily you can still buy crypto.

Own crypto, or be a slave. Those are your only options. STUPID FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE BOOMER FUCK.

Attached: 1641931696825.gif (650x366, 3.92M)

Freemason cops are desperately trying to uphold the mandates on behalf of Trudeau. Trudon't
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: End masonry.jpg (720x843, 146.74K)

Going to be more and more NEETs around with nothing to lose after this month.

100% agreed

Crypto is barely 13 years old and for the first year or 2 anons were playing catch with them. This is first time for many many people in the rule following public. Most people heard about crypto maybe 2 years ago. Have a little mercy but the consequences are dire I agree.

holy fucking based I just went all in

Attached: 1614816393255.jpg (1039x1117, 1.24M)

I don’t understand what the commotion is all about. Is it illegal to donate money to a protest? So what if your name is on the list, it means you supported freedom over a dumb vaccine, that doesn’t even work, mind you.

You really expect a boomer to be able to set up a hot wallet when they don't even know what an address bar is?

Maybe be helpful and start local ed sessions for boomers in your community. If there's one thing boomers love, its throwing money around.

kek
neet by choice here
we are truly blessed to be living in the decade of the neet

this is what shilling looks like new nigger faggots
if the globohomo wants your fucking crypto, they're gonna take your crypto

It means antifa niggers will torch your place with molotovs and noone will bat an eye.

YOU MASTER TECHNOLOGY
OR BE MASTERED BY TECHNOLOGY

this is quote has probably been around since before I was born. The time limit was about ~6 years. If you haven't mastered technology by now, you are a slave class and I don't care about you, stupid nigger cattle.

Also, explicitly FUCK BOOMERS.

>s it illegal to donate money to a protest?
Where the fuck you living Leaf?
In Canada it's illegal to disagree with the regime.

I'm proud to be on the based list

Attached: 1637195345366.jpg (869x1024, 268.76K)

I donated 5000. Now I just spent 26,000 on lawyers to fuck up the journalists and other undesirables.

Cope RCMP, go ask the US Gov how their multi-million dollar bounty against Monero is doing. Don't you fucks not even get NSA FIVEEYE intel anymore? Imagine CSIS being competent when they can no longer leech off the NSA.

the entire protest has to be made fucking turn key for boomers. if it costs them between 10,000 to 20,000 most people will donate to stop paying a majority of income tax in trade. eventually you will be buying a robot soldier to fight for you or to replace your son in a draft

Fucking based. Please include Dean blundell

what exactly is crpyto gonna do for you when the door is being kicked in at 3 AM at you're getting black bagged?
or when everything you do purchase with it is stolen from you?
or when you get informed on by your neighbor for "black market" purchases?
????
I don't see how your magic internet money is supposed to fix any of it, I don't see how it is supposed to grant some immunity from government fuckery, enlighten me bro

won't this just make the people more united and have a bigger reason to hate turdeau?

It's generally not a good tactic to reveal your levels of ignorance, RCMP Officer Sir.

This is what happens when you Trust-in Judeau

yeah bro, I think you're a monero shill trying to get a bump going on
SAD

Yep. More people are on the way to Ottawa kek. According to one of the truckers I saw, this weekend is supposed to be a banger. I'm expecting huge crowds in toronto and other cities on Saturday as well

Crypto is not a currency, its something neets hoard and put away.
>Imagine pushing for a currency that will literally enslave you.

Please let me have my global nwo currency daddy, i want it so bad. I am so anonymous with it, and its totally not controllable by thr governments of the world.

>Meamwhile men have been making gold currency.
No internet required.
No smart phone required.
No marketplace required.
No digital wallet needed.
No government can locl you out of it.
No need to pay some neets to approve your transaction
You can hold it, melt it down, and nobody has to approve you transferring it to someone else.

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-002011.png (1080x2160, 983.17K)

Why would I pull myself away from what I do to play Minecraft with you, a buffoon with nothing to offer?

>enlighten me bro
No, you are docile nigger cattle. I will not explain anything to you, or anyone else. The time for explanation is over. You either listen to your betters, or you're a slave. You keep failing over and over. You do not deserve respect or an explanation. You are not capable of the higher thought required, if you were, this conversation wouldn't be required. The fact is, it's impossible to explain it to you because you a subhuman nigger cattle.

Not that you care, since you're clearly more interested in spreading disinformation than solutions, Mr. RCMP Officer Sir.

Does Canada have the Death Penalty?

LOL THE GOLD BUGS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!

what is this sort of retarded shit?
>You either listen to your betters, or you're a slave
wot???
just insane rambling from a shill who got found out

I like crypto but I specification donated to give send go because I knew it would make Trudeau seethe

He was caught off mic saying it was political suicide to go against the health authorities.

Trudeau did? When did that happen?

You can't spend monero without an exchange that knows what you are doing with it or running a node which for monero is way too expensive for casual use. It only makes sense for large amounts. Dash/pivx are probably bette for small time. Or print off qr code for btc address to send to, put cash in a btc ATM (wearing maskkengoggles) and have it sent from btc ATM directly to their address

Did I fucking stutter? Stupid nigger? Let me say it again, you are not capable of higher level thought. You are to shut the fuck up, and do what I say.

You won't, and that's why your a slave class. KEK. Lick my fucking boot nigger, get on your hands and knees slave and lick my fucking boot.