Any Forums cannot debunk this

A typical beautiful right leaning "trad woman" wants

>men who are not ugly
>men who are not short
>men who have a job
>men who are not sexual deviants
>Christian

These are basic requirements, and yet it makes Any Forums SEETHE.

Any Forumstards have nothing to bring to the table in a relationship and yet they demand a perfect trad wife

Attached: polcels7.jpg (1080x1300, 163.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2020/10/16/us/homeless-jesus-police-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Two things can be wrong op

By job you mean a full blown career, and also owning their own house.

A good Christian girl would not care a out looks, nor a worldly job. She would only care about her relationship with Christ and want her husband to have the same investment in Him.

>By job you mean a full blown career

LMFAO

2022 THE YEAR WHERE A FULL BLOWN CAREER IS TOO MUCH TO ASK OF A MAN

Because men and specifically white ones are told to kill themselves and that they are evil and women are better and must give their jobs up.

Lmao I have had a waifu since 2010 and haven't paid mind to 3D's since.

Attached: 1624785285170.jpg (509x646, 71.61K)

Those dudes could clean their room. 30 year old roasties cant resurrect their expired eggs.

someone is playing as king deedeedee. not melee or 64, and therefore completely homosexual

Women in 2022 are obnoxious and loud, it's like they are mean drunks, only they aren't drunk all the time. Also, 10 years ago, women actual practiced good personal hygiene, now they'll go days with out a shower.
I'm done trying to hook up with that crap, it's the 'reward' isn't worth the effort

Stupid roastie cunt. You don't even know what you want, but think you can determine what your superior wants.

Men never had any intrinsic value to begin with. It's a reason why there are so many incels and why they're historically used as cannon fodder in wars.

This photo again.

THAT CARPET IS DISGUSTING!!!!

Imagine how much dirt is trapped in its lairs.

They act like carpet cleaners remove the carpet, and scrub underneath it. All they do is vacuum the top, while ignoring the dirt that sunk deep into the bottom.

And that dirt that sunk deep into the bottom, can possibly make you sick if you breath it in.

Anywho. Get rid of your carpets. Just wipe down your floors. Wear socks or something.

Stop using a memeflag and reddit spacing newnigger

Women want a strong partner. We are hard wired to find strong protectors attractive. Having a career is a strong indicator that a man is able to provide for and thus protect a family. There are other ways to demonstrate this. I could find a short ugly rich man attractive. Wealth is security - I could start a family. I would not start a family with a tall handsome man with no job. Women are not that complex.

Attached: VegasSuadi.png (1151x2551, 3.1M)

I'm not Memeflagging.

Eye for an Eye, you faggot.

>King Dedede in melee

That's retarded. A truly pious girl is in the top 5% of women. That woman deserves a high value man.

>smash
It fucking would be

It's also a facebook meme from 12 years ago.

>all of those things and more
How does that make Any Forums seethe? You realize that at least half of us aren't incels at all. In fact, I feel like the largest group in my demographic (30s) is "recently divorced men who hate women because no amount of sex justifies sharing your life with a narcissistic cunt."

Attached: 1600372454003m.jpg (746x1024, 202.48K)

Oh, it wasn't about the meme. It was the chance that people probably have carpets today that soak up filth, then the kids get breathing problems, and no one's wise enough to put 2 and 2 together.

Did you lose an eye?

>>men who are not short
you make it sound like i can change this

Attached: R (3).gif (500x270, 1.09M)

>Men never had any intrinsic value to begin with. It's a reason why there are so many incels and why they're historically used as cannon fodder in wars

Attached: 1639914149715.jpg (1024x1024, 87.15K)

>no amount of sex justifies sharing your life with a narcissistic cunt

lol stop centering your relationship around sex and maybe you wouldn't have gotten a divorce

Attached: 1635128800084m.jpg (594x1024, 53.07K)

Well,you are supposed to replace carpet ever 5-7 years, most people don't. So there's that.

Carpets are in fact disgusting and for poor people, but you can rent a carpet shampooer for like $40 and get them clean again.

womens only value proposition is their fertile womb, and to a lesser extent, their looks. once they hit 30, the kids will have mental problems, and her looks are rapidly degrading. by 35 it's over, and this is commonly considered the wall, give or take a few years. by 40 it's wine and cats for her until death. your pic related is some dudes enjoying life lol

Women would cheat on the wealthy husband with a handsome man without a job in a bathroom stall, and then divorce the wealthy husband and successfully achieve financial independence and security.

I don't want a tradthot, I want a qt 3rd positioner

I had a carpet for 5 years. I eventually got drunk and ripped it off. Underneath the layers was a half inch of dirt that built up.

Carpet cleaners cannot remove that dirt. They just scrub the top, call it a good job, and act like a nigger.

Don't trust niggers.

ok i can do all of those things and all you have to do is... be a virgin.

Attached: 1582747410893.jpg (651x633, 122.4K)

see
Honestly, poor people shouldn't own carpets, not like they can afford to replace them every 5-7 years as is recommended

noooo

Attached: neg.png (263x285, 125.62K)

nobody wants a trad thot

you will never be a woman

he is right tho

Bump.

A typical beautiful right leaning "trad man" wants

>women who are not ugly
>women who cook dinner every day
>women who clean
>women who put out when asked
>Christian

These are basic requirements, and yet it makes Women SEETHE.

Women have nothing to being to the table in a relationship yet they ask why we prefer 2D waifus

Are you sure the pad hadn't deteriorated?

just quit thinking about it, You will never find a Trad woman in America.

You are so full of shit it's oozing out your ears. Most women don't have unrealistic expectations because the elevation of female status and the lowering of male status has shrank the pool of available partners. It's called hypergamy. Men are willing to mate up and down the social totem pole, while women won't settle for a man of lower status.

It's not simply wanting a man who has a job, is Christian. He is simply not good enough for her because of her elevated status. Pull your head out of your vag and maybe you'll actually address the reason. But I doubt that because women are perfect and they don't make mistakes, therefore you can pin all the blame on men and lash out at those who have the audacity to criticize you..

It's true. Historically men were just patriarchs that did things for society and then died. Women were typically propped up on a pedestal (and still are). But traditionally, I'd say that a woman's intrinsic value involved her virginity and youth. Men, however, don't have intrinsic value, so they have develop value in other ways. Be it appearance, clout, wealth, power, etc.

A homeless woman could get banged by 5 guys a night. Meanwhile, comparatively a homeless man would get set on fire and society wouldn't care.

>A typical beautiful right leaning "trad woman" wants
How can fictional characters want something?

The pad isn't 100% proof to trap dirt. :P

If you want to 100% your dirt, just fuckin' wipe down your floor. If your feet are cold, wear fuckin' socks.

But to have something on your floor, and just build up dirt constanstly. We change our clothes daily, but when it comes to carpet, hit that crack pipe - Wash it once every 2 weeks and claim upper tier hygeine.

How many cocks have penetrated you so far?

>A realistic 'Homeless Jesus' statue sparks conversation -- and a visit from police

edition.cnn.com/2020/10/16/us/homeless-jesus-police-trnd/index.html

Jesus is the literal king of the universe, and he had the cops called on him.

>job
women are overrated anyways

This.

There's literally nothing wrong with being short.

Hit a nerve. Kek, you must be a real prize irl. Nothing superior about you, you told on yourself.

wrong