How does Any Forums feel about suicide? Should it be legal?

How does Any Forums feel about suicide? Should it be legal?

Attached: 181-1815455_post-suicide-pepe-clipart.png (1095x540, 83.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i mean, sometimes it just makes sense.
like, if you have a horrifying terminal illness, or you fell for a jewish psyop and cut your dick off.

there are times it's just the humane option.

Whatever you're thinking, don't do it user. Please don't leave.

I can imagine situations where death would be preferable to life. The only argument against suicide I’ve heard is that eventually they might change their mind and want to live. Im not sure that’s true

Only illegal if you get caught

Do a flip, faggot.

My mum had terminal cancer a few years ago and chose to be euthanized. That's pretty much suicide, and I back her decision 100%.

yes, if you're a weak enough faggot to do it, you should be dead.
/thread

Attached: 1612167684810.jpg (679x391, 42.62K)

why does it matter whether it's legal or not, people who want to die will do it anyway and if it's legal some kike son of a bitch will just make the scenario like in Onions Green a reality. If it's legal people will begin incentivizing it or pressuring one another to do it and that I don't think should be legal.

It's pretty fun desu, i've killed myself a lit, you just respawn in 24 hours so it's a good way to kill time hoho

Attached: 1644988610165.jpg (375x418, 20.57K)

Tried It once and failed; now I've lost my crippling fear to failure and my fear to death. More alive than ever. Try to KYS at least once in your life, great therapy regardless of outcome.

Seriously. Don't do it.

>Should it be legal?
No. Anyone who's committed suicide should get 1 year in prison to think about what they've done.

There is something based about deciding and having control over how and when you go.
But being a whiny depressed faggot ass bitch doesn't cut it as a good excuse to leave.

Attached: ubnRD63q7xcaD2eu.png (755x711, 779.51K)

>legal

Attached: 1571997000980.png (500x550, 268.27K)

Kek

Why wouldn't it matter? Suicide shouldn't be illegal anywhere. The human experience is a nightmare imo.

What are they gonna do, imprison your corpse?

It's mortal sin and you can't confess because you are dead. Literally the dumbest thing you can do
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: That's the spirit.jpg (720x716, 125.13K)

People really don't care. I know the usual argument is but what about your family, but they really don't care. They get over you sooner than you think.

You need to talk?

Not OP (obviously) but, why would you care for total strangers?

It should be illegal to kill yourself. You may start an auction to have the privilege to kill you. If no one bids then you have done enough to earn the right.

Not done enough to earn death*

I lost a couple friends to this recently

It's not illegal to kill yourself lol.

A read that a few people who survived jumping from the golden gate bridge felt something similar. One guy said that the second he jumped he realized that every single problem in his life could be fixed, besides the most recent one: that he just jumped from a bridge. Suicide is for cowards generally, though as others have said I can understand it with the people suffering painful terminal illnesses.

If (((god))) is against you escaping clown world then (((god))) is gay.

I've heard that people who jump and survive regretted it the instant they jumped. Why don't suicidal people go skydiving with a parachute so they have time to change their mind? I guess the skydiving companies probably wouldn't like it since it wouldn't reflect well on their survival rates, but maybe someone could make a new suicidal skydiving company. You can just imagine the infomercials.

Kek. I could imagine that in this clown world.

Sounds like a pretty selfish reason to keep a person around

If you kill yourself then what does it matter whether it was illegal or not? It doesn't even factor in, just don't half arse it like you've done with everything leading up to said suicide.

Attached: 1616201473748.jpg (750x1000, 73.63K)

Ah shit... i'm sorry then :(

there’s a lot of people I come across on an almost daily basis who would honestly be better off dead

Yes it is you retarded nigger monkey. (((they))) don't want to lose slaves.

No when your brains give your flats interiour a new pitch you should consider the political implications.

I have two suicide fantasies if life ever gets to the point I have nothing to lose. 1 go rob a bank if I get away cool if not just have a empty gun and point it at the cops. 2 start doing heroin and eventually just take too much and go to sleep forever. Both seem like very comfy death options

You get charged with "attempted suicide".
Max sentence, life

I have dreams every night of dying. Sometimes it's being nuked, sometimes it's being shot, sometimes it's being stabbed, I've even been posioned once in a dream. Every time I wake up in such a state of fear and panic, I feel I've died and come back so many times, I just don't want to wake up anymore. But I'm too much of a coward to kill myself, so I'm stuck in this perpetual hell. You should be too, because no matter how hard you think you have it, it can always get worse. Just be glad you don't have chronic cluster headaches like I do, nigger.