OPERATION BANK RUN FOR FREEDOM

AS OF THE 14TH OF FEB, APEX CLEARING CORPORATION HAS HALTED THE SHORTING OF ALL CANADIAN BANKS

MEDIA BLACKOUT

MULTIPLE BROKERAGES AFFECTED - CHECK YOUR BROKER HERE AND FOR EXCHANGES YOU CAN STILL SHORT ON: investorjunkie.com/stock-brokers/broker-clearing-firms/

BANK RUN IMMINENT
>BANK RUN IMMINENT
BANK RUN IMMINENT
>BANK RUN IMMINENT
BANK RUN IMMINENT
>BANK RUN IMMINENT
BANK RUN IMMINENT
>BANK RUN IMMINENT
BANK RUN IMMINENT
>BANK RUN IMMINENT

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-215415_YouTube.jpg (720x405, 95.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DesertOffGrid/status/1493639557874470916
twitter.com/search?q=bank run&src=typeahead_click&lf=on
bnnbloomberg.ca/economics/video/central-bank-body-says-canada-may-soon-face-financial-crisis~1071891
twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1493779987652124675
mobile.twitter.com/search?q="David's Tea"&src=trend_click&vertical=trends
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOBERMENT IS BACKSTOPPING EVERYTHING
NO BANKS WILL FAIL

FOREIGN STATE ACTORS COMMITTING FINANCIAL TERRORISM TO DESTABILIZE WESTERN COUNTRIES WILL NOT BE PERMITTED

Sure thing, Moshe.

For those not familiar with the markets, this represents the beginning of the end.

they are switching to crypto, and this is why they are trying to troll you into withdrawing your cash.

It is likely going to be a giant "cyber" operation which will destory 'all' records of your money and you will be given money for life, but lose all your savings. And if you took dollars out, you will not be able to convert them to the new thing.

Canada was the best place to try the switch as it is small, western country (30 mill people, tiny GDP) and very unarmed and docile. The UBI went well, nobody was violent, 5G is up in case of large protest, people will be zapped with the MIMOs.

In the absolute worst case, they will do a world war, which is scheduled after US and EU do the same thing that is coming for the leaferinos.

This is happening in minecraft ofcourse

>WILL NOT BE PERMITTED
permitted pertaining to what lol

THE BEGINNING OF THE END COMMENCES IN 2 MORE WEEKS

WHEREUPON
NOTHING HAPPENS

Withdrawing 25k from my TFSA tomorrow until they remove the war measures act

>APEX CLEARING CORPORATION HAS HALTED THE SHORTING OF ALL CANADIAN BANKS
how is this a thing?
how can you just turn off the stock market on a select stock or country with no penalties?

I hope this happens
Imagine if Canada becomes the spark that obliterates the entire globalist power structure. No one will ever be made fun of for being a leaf again

>Jews switching to system they don't get and didn't make

Nice try, mohel.

The one thing I would say is that some of the smaller trusts/financial institutions are good and not run by talmudists. I hope people cuck RBC/BMO/etc in favor of some of these other places that take deposits

I tweet just that 10 hours ago.

twitter.com/DesertOffGrid/status/1493639557874470916

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 8.19.59 PM.png (586x641, 229.95K)

>moshe

TWITTER IS TRYING TO HIDE IT
I SEARCHED IT AND GOT PIC RELATED
twitter.com/search?q=bank run&src=typeahead_click&lf=on
TAKE OUT THE LF (LOCAL FILTER?) PARAM AND SEE WHAT POPS UP.
NO BULLSHIT TRY IT YOURSELF.

Attached: TWITTER SHOAD IT.png (894x569, 35.91K)

what if I did a bank run but also have a bunch of crypto dummy

Canadian banks are facing an imminent solvency crisis worse than the one they faced in the Great Depression era. bnnbloomberg.ca/economics/video/central-bank-body-says-canada-may-soon-face-financial-crisis~1071891 Leafbros, memes aside, make sure you have 6 months' expenses in paper currency or physical cash equivalents on hand before noon Eastern on Wednesday, February 16, when Canada will enact the first of several measures to prevent bank runs by limiting withdrawals. These measures will keep banks solvent for about two weeks - then you'll be waiting months to be reimbursed by deposit insurance, if you get the money at all (there will be "haircuts"). Stay strong, leafbros.

Attached: 41BBE1BD-9672-47C9-B3AC-AEC165B34206.jpg (1536x2048, 541.02K)

now this guy knows how to instigate a bank run. the rest of you are posers at best

which banks are the most prominent? I might short

It is obvious to retards like me Russians are trying to undermine the Canadian financial institutions because they hate niggers & faggots ie. justine castreau

Attached: trudeauplaysmakebelieve3.jpg (520x1024, 128.81K)

credit unions are the most based

Pretty sure bank runs are illegal? Don't try this stupid idea unless you want to wind up in fuck-me-in-the-ass prison. We get it, you wanted to show your ass in front of the world and flip the bird to the government... gov is being nice by putting you in "time out", and if you keep misbehaving you will be "grounded" or face consequenses more dire. Your "XBOX Live priviliges" will be taken away, if you catch my drift.
Final warning

^
legend

Anything I can short with robinhood? Many foreign stocks are not available to trade. I am looking for options.

How dare people want access to the funds they worked hard for & saved! You would make a great PM of Cucknadistan user.

Attached: trudeauhasnoballs.jpg (1000x659, 60.59K)

Why is the bank calling them a tard?

Attached: 1560482132625.jpg (540x540, 55.61K)

Dont even know why anyone would use anything BUT a credit union. Banks are for niggers. Its worse than cashing all your checks at some ghetto gas station

WATCH US

Attached: A0A602AC-1CE2-4D26-8D9D-375FC294B831.jpg (680x439, 38.38K)

The Ides of March technically start Feb 17. Hope everyone stocked up on food. Bank are about to break. It'll probably take about a month to sort everything out so, expect a big rebound in April after they steal all your money

Toss your shit in a local farmer credit union. Fuck the banks

>ITS ILLEGAL TO ASK FOR YOUR OWN MONEY GOYIM REEEEEEEEEE

>Likely
Tell your father to stop butt fucking you, your sphincter is too loose and is starting leak shit

Because they gave them money and will never see it again. LMAO!

The Canadian budget wont balance itself. Oh wait, according to trudeau it will. What fucking retards trudeau supporters are.

Attached: TrudeauDissed.webm (1280x720, 870.06K)

Deez nuts, nigger.

Attached: 6512CD11-D697-405E-A203-E5DC6268420C.jpg (665x1024, 80.66K)

bank of montreal is optionable $BMO. Asking around if there's any other banks.

Serious question. How is one person like you able to suck so much jew cock in 24 hours, 365 days a year?

Attached: trudeauscatepillers.webm (640x360, 502.9K)

as a general rule of thumb, disregard anything a memeflag posts

rothschilds are really fucking up. They had 1 power play and it was staying out of politics and quietly managing societies finances. They were above God behind the scenes and above the fray of society. Even in war the rothschilds hand remained hidden. And now, the Rothschild is willing to interfere over something as small as a stupid vaccine mandate.
NWO is massively over playing their cards

Bump

>Theyll just print more money and bail everyone out
I think they already tried that

Kek it's going giga viral on twitter.
How long till it's pulled?
twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1493779987652124675

Attached: OH NO NO NO PFIZER BROS.png (1045x1072, 818.09K)

What a clown world

wrong thread
srry

Guys, David's Tea is getting canceled by twitter faggots because they donated $200 to the Truckers Convoy.
mobile.twitter.com/search?q="David's Tea"&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

I'm in that thread too
Ya confused me for a second lol

Attached: 1644685863635.jpg (680x754, 78.12K)

>we’re gonna just gonna print more money!! Checkmate CHUDS

Attached: 42ED891D-D88B-4A83-B055-3D0B6778EF1F.jpg (755x377, 263.33K)

IV is priced in hard, damn.

buy calls instead honestly, if anyone is actually shorting banks over this they are gonna get blown the fuck out

Bump

Die.