The miracle of covid vaccines

God himself couldn't make more perfect protection for your unborn child. Vax your wife today.
archive.is/gokbe

Attached: protection.jpg (848x889, 199.5K)

babies gotta get boosted at 3 months and every 3 months after until the end of their lives

Those spike proteins attaching themselves to their fetal gonads will ensure a generation of pure retards.

goes against every vaccination guildlines. in bold letters never administer to pregnant women.

So one time at three months then?

Nobody cares about covid anymore

Seriously, I don't hear shit anymore.

People will be obsessing about covid 50 years after your grandkids are dead.

Attached: JohnWayneHonkler.jpg (1100x1016, 227.15K)

My wife is a pharmacist and she refuses to take a drug unless it's been on the market for at least 5 years. Vaccinations need 6-8 years of testing for generational effects to be even partially known. This shit isn't even a vaccine. This is totally and fully experimental programming made from altering and splicing DNA. This tech needs 15 years. She explained all this to me the first week the details of the spike-vax were released back in Jan 2021. All the issues she said could happen have been numerous and deadly.

That's a bit selfish, isn't it?

A fetus is already protected from Covid by the god damned placenta, you kikes.

Pretty much everyone I've talked to in medical professions has very begrudgingly taken the vaccine just to keep their jobs, but it's obvious they're pretty skeptical of the whole thing. Fuck it's gonna feel good to have been wise enough to skip out on all of this shit when they drop the mandates.

I will not be surprised if OBGYNs get the liability for this placed on their heads.

...our OB pushed fhe covid vaxx on my 35 weeks pregnant wife.

She didn't take it, but, if she had and the baby died, the OB's life would have been forfeit.

The only reason there are OBs left alive despite them pushing this death juice is because libshits have no children and everyone else isnt taking it, especially the kind of women who are actually making kids.

Picrel is what pushers of experimental, deadly substances deserve.

Attached: 1613858115948.webm (362x640, 1.81M)

What's really happening here?

If you're pregnant and want to ensure you have a healthy baby, you really need to avoid the vaccine AND a covid infection.

Attached: Polish_20220215_222715628.png (714x1122, 364.56K)

are they ok

I have to imagine this is coming.

any more footage?

It's fake don't worry, it's the set of a movie

This shit always reminds me of that scene in "The Road" where the father and son see the people in the cannibal gangs cellar with their arms and legs chopped off and shit. Seeing it in live action ruined me as a kid

Can't catch covid if you're stillborn.