Im trans! problem?

gender is imaginary bitches

Attached: pepachu.jpg (600x600, 49.1K)

what is your favorite kind of rope?

>what is your favorite kind of rope?
I bet you have some helpful recommendations :^)

Attached: suicides europe.jpg (1260x1260, 344.48K)

Attached: shitrope.jpg (168x300, 4.57K)

left and right is so passe
politics is dead and youre all gay !

ur a guy and u dont' look like a cute anime girl and u never will

16 avg.
300-600 avg. for trannies.
>pic related rope salesman after invention of trannies.

Attached: bin-dive.jpg (250x198, 27.9K)

when was the first time you shoved something up your ass was it after or before the first time you learned how to tie a noose "just because you were curius"

Attached: 1610511022900.png (1080x673, 316.6K)

Yes.
Sex is real though.
So you're male.
And dumb.

K

true

>16 avg.
Please don't belittle your achievements, every dead slavnigger counts!

problem???? just wait til us femboys and transgirls patrol the streets! the world is ours and bigots go in the trash

Mommy?

Do transvaxxoids suffer from winter vagina like real women apparently do?

Attached: 1629142222823.jpg (228x221, 8.23K)

post photos cutie

i am a real woman. im not going to answer that question because i dont know what you mean by "real woman".

Every cell of your body screams out that you are not a woman. You will never have feminine-soft skin or narrow shoulders, or wide hips.

Attached: 1639973141584.jpg (950x585, 292.56K)

Trans-what? Trans-Atlantic? Then get your spic ass back to Cali.

I dont hate trans anymore than i hate niggers. Matter of fact ive been fucked in the ass by both. What i cant stand is the politics, compelled speech, and in your faceism, victim cards, etc. As a mexican I want to live to see cis white men become a protected group just to shit on the politics of all the rest. ...i mean considering the realities real men face having to provide and live up to standards, stoic and forgettable. As a faggot i say fuck these faggots lmao dude.

You will never be a real woman

Here's the thing.

During my generation, we never had the Trans Jew fuckin' with children's heads.

Chris Tucker from 5th Element, black guy wearing a dress, fuckin' women? Dude was normal.

Flamboyant men like Johnny Depp, ranking in pussy? Dude was normal.

Exentric rich people with feminine personalities? Dudes were normal.

Only in the past 10 years, they started smoking crack "You have feelings? That means you must undergo morally wrong, legal mutilation."

It's legalized mutilation, you guys know this right? And legalizing mutilation, won't stop God from burning your dumb soul.

Pieces of paper don't work on God. Ya shoulda learned that by now.

gender is on your dick dumbass

obsessed with us much leftypol?

No problem here user. Don’t let the losers here make you mad or sad. They have little dicks and little brains.

>Millions of years of evolution and nature are wrong, I can just choose my gender.
Can't wait for the cruel reality to hit lol

they clearly had that chopped off by a Jewish doctor

ok incel

Your "womanhood" is imaginary, but don't you worry, that will correct itself on your gravestone.

God isn’t real you ugly idiot

post bobs and vageen

As time goes on and more and more i see stupid trannies, the more i see how they are still psychologically male.
>browse /k
>see someone posting a picture of a tranny with a gun
>guns are phallus symbols of masculine power
>the fact of the creation of long phallic shaped objects are what men psychologically will do to display their power, and manly hood.
yet we have men who pretend to be women, say that they think women thoughts and know they are one, still psychologically being masculine through basic Freudian observation of the phallus.
try as they might to pretend to be women. at the end of the day, they will never be a woman. this shit really is programmed in ones DNA

Attached: 1627935733628.jpg (600x452, 75.84K)

>I'm trans
>gender is imaginary
Are you an inanimate object?

Attached: LadyRiddler.jpg (1600x2262, 1.14M)

You’re just a faggot that wants straight guys to fuck you, unfortunately your depraved puss oozing meat tunnel that used to be a dick is fucking disgusting and no real bloke would look at your stubble / Adam’s apple and think you are real.

If you're "patrolling" the streets, you better put out or I'm not paying. Stupid faggot

>incel
we are not the sorry fuck that ended our bloodline to become popular on reddit