ALTERNATIVE TO BANKS

Canada has obviously shown us how much control the government has over the banks and financial institutions. So that has to lead us here where we clearly understand that holding the wrong opinions can have your entire bank account frozen. Before we just ignored it because it happened to select individuals. Now it's looking to happen to anyone who even supported the convoy.

So the question then is, what is a good alternative plan for banks. seen Credit Unions but I would assume they can be stuck to. Before you anons throw out crypto outright, do keep these ideas in mind
>People are still going to have to pay bills
>People are still going to buy groceries
>People are still going to purchase gas
So while keeping this all in mind, what are some of the best strategies to handle this banking control crisis we have entered ourselves in? (Would primarily have the States and Canada in mind but obviously if prudent to your country, that'd be helpful too!)

Attached: merchant.jpg (474x570, 46.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP-ZWEx0Qb4
scrt.network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crypto and crypto debit cards just have your crypto in a cold wallet

youtube.com/watch?v=XP-ZWEx0Qb4

Smart contacts with privacy and anonymity in mind
scrt.network/

Attached: privacy-transaction-secret-network-1024x906.jpg (1024x906, 48.32K)

The difficulty is getting people to provide services in exchange for cryptocurrencies. They won’t want to do that because they have to pay taxes in dollars. But if we didn’t have to pay taxes in dollars…

Though who takes them? The problem is just about every store takes USD or CAD. So you'd have to get some strategy to have holdings in crypto but have fiat currency available for common purchases.

Attached: shocked.jpg (1561x1026, 109.61K)

Stablecoins in usd you move what you need from cold wallet to debit card

>Alternative to Banks

Though I believe every transaction comes with a Fee and a tax. In addition, I would assume that debit card would be a credit union or someone outside the big banks right?

Yes, though it is quite a pickle this that situation exists. So it'd be best to figure out the best way forward while also making it a way that people can keep living their lives. This situation sucks though and I'm sure many people will still get caught.

Then also only start shopping from merchants that accept crypto? You can't just wait for everyone else to do it. Start educating others, and start acting on what's available already.

Okay, I was about to say "But nobody actually accepts crypto" but it seems it's starting to catch on with even some Walmarts taking it. So maybe it is growing. But I would assume that would be a problem in say a rural place.

Why not? Everyone has a cell phone these days

You can get crypto debit cards like a crypto.com or binance card and use them on any eftpos machine

Well from my research, it seems what occurs is most retailers who accept crypto accept Bitcoin specifically and they'll go through Pay Pal or Google Wallet and from there the carriers will actually convert the Crypto to real currency at the time of the purchase. So basically I would assume such a transaction would require an internet connection which is not always guaranteed, especially in rural areas.

Well yes but one problem, they almost always use Master Card or Visa as a Carrier. So you're not entirely bypassing the banks or the institutions that way.

Ammunition as money. Federal ammunition is the new federal reserve

Makes bullshit wars more expensive than ever before

I don't think crypto is bad but I'm not sure that it'll be the complete solution ATM. I think it is viable in terms of holding liquidated assets in terms of a "Piggybank" but there might be an easier way for common folk to get a hand on cash. For example, possibly going out and spending most of their account on precious metal and then going to another shop and converting it to cash over time to have a constant cash flow in an expected matter.

Attached: Ricky.jpg (307x469, 18.64K)

You are what 'they' refer to as the 'useful idiots'.
Cryptocurrency is the biggest psyop in human history.
They knew that people would eventually fear inflation
and abandon fiat money, so they created an 'alternative'
that would help absorb the capital flight, but do nothing
to harm the system.
That something is crypto.
Remember their moto - you'll own NOTHING and you will
be happy.
Every immaterial fiat dollar you exchange for immaterial
crypto is wasted ammunition you could have used to
fight the banking cartel.
They dont want you to own Gold, Silver, Oil, Farmland
etc... they want you to own nothing (crypto, NFT's) and
live in the metaverse.
You are literally further engulfing yourself in the matrix.
Unplug yourself and become a commodities chad.

Upma . Org

Buy silver and then convert to their debit card

the best solution is actually no money
bartering
government can only tax income..barter is not income

The way to create a modern day barter system is to make all people able to produce something. Find a niche of something that is in demand. Then instead of selling you want to swap it for things you need.

Reminder there are bitcoin ATM's
(last resort)

Well again, their debit card is Visa. Pretty neat system for purchasing precious metals though.

Attached: That Touhou.png (894x894, 777.37K)

I'm thinking the best resort right now would be using the bank account to just convert it (via purchase) to a precious metal like gold or Silver. Crypto (especially a Stablecoin) would be a decent digital holding to diversify assets as well.

I thought so. Sadly you aren’t going to find something that isn’t visa, mc, Amex, discover, carte blanc, or diners club. They all run off the swift thing.

That's why the general plan atm is Cash is King. Though Payment Bills would be a decent problem to work out. It'd especially suck if they didn't take cash. Maybe that's when the Crypto comes in and you'll just have to pain your way through those institutions and hope they don't block off your access to those. At least then you can have some resemblance of a recognizable card for specifically bill payments.