Tell me how to die in my sleep

Tell me how to die in my sleep.

Attached: fb4eef656619fdec7f8957ee16a2054c.jpg (550x550, 89.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE
youtube.com/watch?v=mwoX_UotKGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glowfag alert.

youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE

Bump

Step 1: go to sleep
Step 2: die

Sounds nice

Overdose on drugs

Wake up in a world that's better than the one you went to sleep from... that means you died bro, just gotta keep sleeping until it's true.

Be a woman
Have a son
Tell him to never reply to the your mother will die in her sleep threads

Commiting suicide is a faggot way to die. But if you must, 30+mg of methadone and 6+mg of xanax should do it, more if you're a dope head, and more than that if you for sure don't wanna come back.
Don't do it though. At least serve your peoples in fighting globohomo. Die with dignity faggot

Are you really gonna give up faggot?

how to die in your sleep:
>learn to astral project
>astral project
>during an astral projection sever the cord attached to your navel
>?????
>profit

take a handful of benzos and drink a six pack

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOT GOTH EMO SHIT, GO PUT ON SOME MAKE UP CINDY

Society is fake and gay. Living is suffering.

Buy licorice root and eat the whole bottle at once.
Fun fact: if you somehow manage to survive not getting a heart attack or stroke, you'll grow tiddies!

youtube.com/watch?v=mwoX_UotKGo

Why do you say itll grow tiddies? Ive been taking deglycerized licorice root for heartburn....

Attached: tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

Nothing good comes from just giving up though. Like I said, globohomo is trying to kill and enslave the entire worlds population currently. If you were going to off yourself, why not at least do something to try and stop them from killing and maiming innocent children and people? Surely you don't think the kids deserve it?

I don't know about dgc licorice, but regular licorice root has glabridin, which is a phytoestrogen with very long half life (10 hours). Licorice root also anti-androgenic properties as well I believe, so licorice root is the herbal equivalent of taking hrt.

Death is but a short release. I whole-heartedly believe we (people with actual souls) reincarnate, and what we did or didnt do or if we kill ourselves we get it returned to us 10 fold in the next life.
Would you kill yourself if you knew you would come back as a nigger that is forced to tongue my anus 24/7?

Hire a barber tell him the color he'll dye in your sleep