Fuck this guy

Fuck this guy

Attached: 20220216_045541.jpg (720x980, 134.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RzzRMv5a6Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those monkeys can't breathe

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT THE CHIPS CAUSED THEM TODAY
CO R R E L A T I O N
D O E S
N O T
E Q U A L
C A U S A T I O N
YOU ANTI-CHIPPER CHUDS NEED TO TAKE A STEP BACK AND REALIZE THAT PEOPLE SMARTER THAN YOU SHOULD BE TRUSTED BECAUSE THEY'RE SMARTER THAN YOU

>retard shill shills for free

I don't give a fuck about your stupid fucking monkeys. Nobody cares about the monkeys. You just want to bitch and whine about musk.

Fuck off retard

People called me a schizo when i called this cunt the antichrist, now he's developing chip implants at the expense of living beings, this dude is evil

Attached: 1556353316659.jpg (450x580, 273.3K)

and no one ate them afterwards, wasting the kills

he is a WEF graduate, Klausy is his daddy

Attached: schwab klaus your master.png (274x309, 164.84K)

Autistic rambling,you are irrelevant

rest in bananas sweet princes

Attached: harambe.jpg (3936x2949, 3.12M)

Yeah, basically your bodies are already full of stuff that's supposed to be there and when a foreign object is lodged in there it is what is known as an "injury."

HERE'S YOUR NETFLIX GOY

Attached: elon_nueralink_monkey_4.jpg (960x720, 75.93K)

> Fuck this guy
M O N K E

Attached: 51IFRKxH0jL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 30.61K)

Good. Fuck monkeys

Kek, that's a good one VPN friend.

Yes he started experiments on a psychic monkey project. They were all given the chip and could manipulate computers and video games with their brains. Now they are going crazy. A worthy sacrifice however. Soon they will begin the trials with us schizos. I know why he wants to use me. Because I’m mentally ill. I will be a sacrifice for my people. When the time comes to get chipped I will do so.

Attached: 495FD1BE-C840-4E54-BBAB-889CBFE40BFF.jpg (1280x720, 218.26K)

>hrrrmfff huurrdurr, save monke abandon future technologies because muh feels, hrruuff duurrdur

If it makes you feel better I'd prefer they test that shit on retards like you who are worthless to society

these aren't elon's monkeys right?..
The monkey in the video looks fine, and he's controlling the game with his mind, right?
They didn't just lie about the whole thing and the monkey wasn't actually controlling the game did they?
Did they?

You are willing to sacrifice your body that was built in the image of your heavenly father to a satanic billionaire that doesn't give a fuck about you? I heard the afterlife is poorly scored my friend, seek Christ before you perish

Attached: constantine-3-1080x1080.jpg (1080x1080, 119.7K)

Funny that you call OP a "retard" when all these beings they test this shit on get turned into vegetables

Pharmaceutical companies kill thousands of monkeys and other animals, intent on killing them often, subjecting them to known poisons and experimental substances to observe the effects.

> No one bats an eyelash

Elon musk experiments with a dozen monkeys with no intent on killing them.

EVIL Money Bags Man Must Pay Taxes

The dude wants to put microchips in your brain and link you to the beast.
Fuck him

holy shit that looks delicious

Link

> he wants to force you to buy a Tesla I know, I saw the dailymail article

Nigger lovers and slaves of jews should .eave science and technology to China.

Good. I want to augment my patriotism already

No pics or videos have been released from Neuralink
All of those things are all gay PETA shit

Tesla is an EA tier scam
Oh yea just pay a monthly subscription for extra features goy

youtube.com/watch?v=RzzRMv5a6Gw

They died with the chip not of the chip

Trust the science

>Fuck this guy
If you're not vegan then fuck you too

Attached: NeverEatenMeat.jpg (1080x1350, 140.39K)

What should this fucking chip achieve in the first place, higher linear problem solving, i guess all the other parts of the brain do not like that.

musk is just restarting the same defense department research this is from.

musk doesn't carry out monkey experiments; no companies do, they're all carried out by universities, and then you pay the university.

these experiments were done in tel aviv.
>No pics or videos have been released from Neuralink
I wonder why? let's see some fresh images of monkey's head's being split wide open

this shit is horrific and should come with the death penalty and all research burned. even speaking of it should come with immediate punishment

I dont get it, is this an antivaxxer argument?

The face doesnt fit the body.

No you fat retard, it's about mutts law