Let's face it

The meat supply is running out. Unless you want to eat the bugs, you'll have to be more like me.

Attached: IMG_20220215_101833.jpg (3952x1872, 2.81M)

Guinea hens and geese

Attached: 1466207984127.jpg (640x640, 287.02K)

Bro, why do you got AOC in your backyard?

How's it taste?

You hurt those guniea pigs and there'll be hell to pay nigger

C'mon, they even have the word pig in their name. They are meant to be roasted over a roaring fire

Attached: ChocArt2 (1).jpg (255x200, 8.86K)

based protector of the innocent

Attached: 1643861560416.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

You touch them and I'll hunt you down and kill you. Cute things are to be protected.

>Meat supply running out
Um sweaty, there's like 1 billion niggers in africa, that's alot of meat product.

Thats about half a meal. You'd need an infestation of those rodents to feed yourself. And what would you feed them? Idiot. Deer/elk/turkey and so much wander across my yard year round. City folk have no fucking clue how bad it's going to get for you.

>t. peruvian

He doesn't know.
>eat nigger
>become nigger

they taste fine, not too gamey, similar to rabbit. not much meat on the bones though.

We eat those fuckers by the sack load.

>"the meat supply"

Attached: 1632791581352.jpg (224x225, 7.38K)

peru momento

Human lives > animals and the family has got to eat. I'll roast you alive if you get in my way, faggot.

meat literally makes more of itself moran

Fellow PeruANO. I ate cuy for the first time when I was 22. I honestly didn't see the appeal. Maybe the guy who made it was was complete dogshit for a chef, but it was kind of greasy and rubbery.

get a sams club membership, infinitely cheaper

lol, see

also checked

Cuy is disgusting. There are much better sources of meat than guinea pig

Those are pets user. The ones you eat are actually called Cuy Criollo and much pigger than the pet store guinea pigs.
For anyone curious, they taste like pork

Ill just feed my pigs human and eat the pigs. Problem solved.

The jew fears the backyard guinea pig farmer.

we should be eating way more goat, rabbit, guinne pig and way less beef and pork. Goat especially.

as long as you're not eating the puppers idc