Was Jesus a jew and why is this such a heated topic?

Was Jesus a jew and why is this such a heated topic?
Give me a qrd because I don't really care about religion at all

Attached: b62f87dfd5373e71bb3f9eeeca88cf3d.jpg (800x1000, 76.64K)

Qrd jesus is satan

Wouldn't surprise me, if Jesus is/was actually a jew I suppose that does make him satanic

Yes, because he came from David's bloodline to fulfill prophesy.

Who the fuck is david?

Yes. Referred to as such many times in the gospels. Observed Jewish holidays (passover, tabernacles, Hannukah), practiced Jewish customs and preached in a fucking synagogue. What more do you want?

KING DAVID THE FIRST KING OF ISRAEL (JEW) IS AN ANCESTOR JESUS CHRIST SO THAT MAKES HIM A (JEW) BY BLOOD
JESUS IS A JEW

Yes, he was circumcised, his mother went through post-birth Jewish ritual purification, Jesus learned Hebrew and preached in Synagogues, worshipped in the Temple, and was found guilty for blasphemy and violating Rabbinical law. And the Jews mocked him putting a crown of thorns on his head and saying "Hail, Rabbi!" with a sign saying "Jesus, King of the Jews" in Hebrew. He also had his disciples call himself Rabbi. He celebrated Passover and Baptism - which He preaches - comes directly from the Mikvah (even to the point of idealizing a source of running water). He also claimed to come for the Children of Israel (later understood to be the Church) and called the Samaritans dogs.

He was Jewish. Anybody who says otherwise is just coping.

Well well well I guess that settles it then

Your wife's bull.

The second King of Israel anointed by Samuel after Saul disgraced the throne.

ALSO THAT KING DAVID COMES FROM THE LINE OF JUDAH (1 OF THE 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL) AND THE WORD JEW LITERALLY MEANS JUDAH/ FROM JUDAH

Are you retarded?

So to clarify, Christianity was manufactured by jews? Why do so many worship it then

Attached: 1643990853937.jpg (993x492, 60.35K)

CUZ CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT THE JEW JESUS CHRIST SON OF THE JEWISH GOD OF ISRAEL WILL GIVE THEM ETERNAL SALVATION.

I begged Christ to save me from an awful trip and he did, and I now accept him as my lord and savior, but Christians are the most obnoxious group of pathetic twats on the planet and have seeded the destruction of this nation through their limpwristed kike-loving ways.
That said, I will always be willing to embrace anyone who accepts that the white race is superior and fights to keep our nation pure be them Mooslim, Chrischan, or Joo.

But Jew changed practical definition when Jews went Christian and others didn't.

Most "Jews" of today are the didn't category.

A jew is a jew is a jew, including crypto kikes.

Based.

OK?

Wasnt Jesus Galatian??

gelatin.

Nothing saying Jesus isn’t lord but, you trip would have ended anyway retard?

He is the son of god, he transcends race. I think Jews just find it funny to degrade Christians by claiming he was related to them. What you must understand is that Christians and Jews are enemies. The Jew hates the Christian.

LMAO

Look everyone this guy just blasphemed the holy spirit.

Because traditionally, Christians understood the Jews to be infidels and accursed by God for rejecting Him in the flesh. The Book of Revelation calls the Jews the "Synagogue of Satan" and the "Blasphemy of those who say they are Jews but aren't". The Book of Acts has the Jews pronounce "May His Blood be on our children", and Jesus calls the Pharisees - the Rabbinical priesthood authority - The children of Satan.

Much of the "Jews are evil and accursed" stems directly from Christianity, although neither Neo-Fascist Pagans (because it means they still hold on to Christian doctrine) nor Christians (because it means their religion is per se anti-semitic) will admit that.

If you showed a Jew to a Buddhist in the 4th century, the Buddhist wouldn't care; and the Romans thought the Jews were just petty resentful conquered people like the rest of the Roman subjects.

It's only through Christianity that Judaism got a divine status as Satanic.

CAPTHA: 08Y0J

Read the fucking Bible retard.
The first book in the new testament spends like 5 pages claiming his lineage goes back to Moses and he spends all 4 books of the new testament performing miracles to fulfil Jewish prophesies.

He is unironically

It was the effects of it. I knew I was seeing too much of the truth behind the universe and I couldn't take it. I felt like I was going to have a stroke. I saw literally what everything meant, what it all was, the whole of the fractal that defines our existence. I saw what it all means and I begged God to strip the meaning away. In my mind came the image of Jesus and I asked him to forgive my trespass, which he did. I would've come down, but I would not have come down as I am.

Attached: 10-is-something-wrong-590x870.jpg (590x870, 152.55K)

Jesus was a Jew, then the jews split into his followers and those that didn't believe him, who are the jews of today.

If Christianity never converted the Roman Empire, the Jews would be genetically wiped out along with the Zoroastrians, the Canaanites, the Yazidis, and other "Magean" desert religions that profess a belief in a single deity with a single prophet / revelation.

YOU JUST IMAGINED A PICTURE OF A ITALIAN MAN NAMED CESARE BORGIA AND NOW U WORSHIP THE GOD OF ISRAEL LOL

Also, the Jews dogmatically hate Christians and think they are pagan idolaters.

And Abraham*

Zoroastrians were a prized people and faith in Rome until Jewish influence.

It was one of the Bogdanoffs.

Jews only hate things that are fake like exodus and the holocaust. Ergo Christianity is a psyop.

I'm kinda new to this, so I don't know. I've been listening to ResetWars and it's been great.

Attached: Screenshot_20220123-124534_Samsung Music.jpg (1080x2047, 263.13K)

i've been told this sin is no longer possible to commit

Incorrect