Any Forums seducing White women thread

Ok, it's easy to say "have kids" and "get a wife" but nobody here provides tips on exactly how to do it.
I already
>Go to the gym
>Have a decent job ($75k in a regular CoL area)
>Don't dress like an autist
But how do I talk to and break the ice with women? Tinder sucks because it's all whores looking for sex or simps, and I can't really open with, "do you want to retire to a farm with me and have 8 kids?"

Attached: 0b9.png (640x647, 272.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I kept an American as my pet pig, I would cane his fat tits until they bled. I'd keep caning his tits until the gashing wound resembled a vagina. I would then proceed to fuck his titpussy, using his own blood as lube. I would cum so hard in his titpussy that it would explode from the pressure.

Attached: 1609224604328.jpg (410x357, 15.08K)

why not retard, after you break the ice just lead the convo to relationship outlook and share your autistic coomer thought

You can, and should open with exactly that.

If I kept an American as my pet pig, I would cane his fat tits until they bled. I'd keep caning his tits until the gashing wound resembled a vagina. I would then proceed to fuck his titpussy, using his own blood as lube. I would cum so hard in his titpussy that it would explode from the pressure.

Attached: bizchadpepe.png (600x576, 625.62K)

If I had a pet German, I'd make him wear his facetoilet and shit in his nostrils... but I don't even have to make him.

Attached: 1644866388094.jpg (503x800, 46.47K)

It’s a proven fact that women at gyms are hornierand more willing to have kids.

>shower, shave, get a haircut
>become active in your local church (avoid cogic/pcusa/elca)
>grandmas in your congregation will play matchmaker for you because that is their raison d'etre

Attached: ee.png (640x454, 99.59K)

Still pissed off about the war?

Keep doing what you are doing. The right one really will come around, but you may have to play the game for a while. Don't get demoralized, and also don't be such a fag.

>But how do I talk to and break the ice with women
Xanax

Attached: 1644943746696.png (528x438, 235.96K)

you cant do it safely in the US. in mother russia you can literally grab bitches in public. and you know what? nothing is gonna happen even if you aren't chad. you got good chances to get laid. but in the us...they might call cops on ya

>I can't really open with, "do you want to retire to a farm with me and have 8 kids?"
Why not?

Is this just krauts and canucks being kikes and cucks or is this legitimately a new pasta?

Go up to random women and ask for their phone numbers. Give yourself a daily quota. Go to the mall and ask random girls who are working retail for their numbers. Eventually one of them WILL say yes.

Nice joke

Attached: 62F7AE3C-7E52-4226-BAC5-59F2375A9899.jpg (750x705, 48.65K)

UwU senpai, what would you do if you had a pet Indian boy (me) ? Will you let me suck your Nazi dick ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-052143.jpg (1080x1920, 1.05M)

jesus christ. get a hobby, get good at something, go where others gather who do the same shit. I met my wife at a fucking D&D convention because we both like to play and I was an illustrator. You can't find a girl because you are uninteresting as fuck. Quoting memes from 4chins isn't interesting. You fucking zoomers are so pathetic. Fuck.

The only decent women today are nuns

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: That's the spirit.jpg (720x716, 125.13K)

Such grandmas no longer exist except in backwards rural hick towns in flyover states

Attached: 1644863059799.jpg (747x1057, 78.16K)

If you're that invested in normcore life then go to churches and meet a church girl who reads here bible. Don't tell me you don't believe because that's the only social situation you have left for your retarded life choices.

>fart slave
>the nose is covered
Pervs are always retards as well, why that

those are the only areas worth living in

that's a man, isn't it?

source tho?

Attached: 1643681061968.jpg (506x378, 42.28K)