I think I found a single trait shared by pedophiles

I think I found a single trait shared by pedophiles.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 10-41-49 Ex-Marine sentenced to 210 years for raping, beating Cambodian children.png (791x770, 659.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>japanese
you making any statement about pedophiles would be akin to a kettle calling a pot a nigger

Kek OP is legit just jealous.

fuck.

They are predominately white.

>akin to a kettle calling a pot a nigger
Correct...but you used it incorrectly. The kettle is chrome, and reflects. The pot (being blacked by soot) looks at the keytle and sees its reflection, its self, and confuses it for one of its own.

Positions of power?

Here you are, on a website dedicated to Japanese culture you fucking retard boomer.

they are anglos

That they're fat and ugly?

And this is what you call targeted pyscological warfare. It's sad desu.

I will shit on as many japs as I want to

moral of the story: kettles are niggers

Attached: __cirno_and_tanned_cirno_touhou_and_1_more_drawn_by_fkey__d93d64116b07cd5a69a31daf2e1fbf82.jpg (900x1273, 205.04K)

>small dick
>fat
>ugly
>too much testosterone
>leftist/liberal
>poor
>mostly non-white

Its a big problem among ex-marines

Nah, most pedos in england are non anglo.

completely false. hispanics fuck kids at a way higher rate only you seldom hear about it because its an acceptable part of their culture

and the average age of a NY prostitute is 14. pimps start grooming them at 12. tell me, what color do you think your average pimp is?

Lol, this.

Attached: 1582361540444.jpg (760x597, 120.24K)

anime website
anime board
anime boards
anime threads

Attached: 1644878378602.png (800x800, 503.01K)

They’re male.

Feel free it just makes you look like a fucking retard

I need sauces.

They are predominantly part of LGBT

cirno negra

Attached: ral1mmcdzdx31-1.png (750x750, 882.26K)

Its been this way for eons. cope more.

Attached: whites love small kids.png (724x337, 24.6K)

>Japanese Troon

Attached: 1618483434389.png (869x644, 125.33K)

kettles and pots are both traditionally made with iron, not chrome. They're both niggers in the saying you're referring to.

gimme that per capita breakdown
oh wait, you won't because you're a fucking coward moshe

sex tourist?

So this is what Big Pussy was doing are he turned rat

Cope

Niggers and hispanics dont report family members to cops for child molestation. The person who molests your kid is almost guaranteed to be related to them, or a close associate/friend of the family.

Community policing is a strictly white trait

WOULD

His name... Kek

Michael Joseph Pepe

Attached: 1641810129117.jpg (768x768, 51.47K)

Guys is a wop. But Wops are White to amerimutts.. kek

Unfathomably based.

Funny, I've been coming to Any Forums for 15 years and I'm just now learning we're dedicated japanese culture. No idea how I missed it

Any Forums's new mascot and hero

You'll never win with freemasonry

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: Usmc.jpg (720x715, 128.88K)

This, 1000%. I work in a field that investigates these crimes first hand. The number of Hispanics who fuck their own underage relatives or who rape young girls living in a boarding house with them (usually multiple families and/or random guys under one roof) far out paces white or black sex crimes. I don't care what some study says about it. My experience is anecdotal but I've been working the same job for nearly 12 years and I keep a mental note of the demographics. Not to mention we track actual stats which demonstrate this pattern too.