Do non-Whites actually believe they're human? I always thought it was a meme but recently I can't really tell...

Do non-Whites actually believe they're human? I always thought it was a meme but recently I can't really tell? This is a real question btw

Attached: WLkTPZX.png (634x566, 29.54K)

>Do non-Whites actually believe they're human?
Yes

Why?

Attached: 1633297311843.jpg (477x643, 52.04K)

What am I? An alien?

Do you think I am not a human? :c

I guess you're technically the same biological species as us, but you don't seem to have your own minds or souls. It seems like you're supposed to be ruled by an actual person. Idk.

Have you taken a look at the average person of any race? if there was only one race you'd say the same but with a different name

we say the same about the average american, user

But there's not one race. Europeans are better than other races.

Being unable to change axioms to entertain a thought, to reach a better understanding of a situation is a sign of low IQ

I'm not human. Humanity is overrated.

You are a sub-human. So almost human but more like monkey.

That goes for me too I guess.

coming rich from der kultur terror himself.
how subhuman is your society turning lad?

Attached: 1644803432014.jpg (966x745, 108.13K)

Only the conservative ones are human.

Yeah, the based blacks, yippee a dark-skinned person halfway acted like a human being! Better buy their books full of boilerplate platitudes and watch their talkshows

This is mental illness.

it really is

Do you, mr. whitey, believe you're actually human??? that's fucking funny, mayo goblin! funniest shit i ever seen, cracka!! shieeeet!!!!

>Amerimutt
>Human
Pick one

In the battle of the mutts the arrogant one loses.

Northern Europeans are not human, sorry.

ONE RACE
THE HUMAN RACE

Attached: nerg rush.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Some of them used to be near human. But that was a LONG time ago.

This is stupid, we are all the same distance from monkies. Intelligence isn't the only useful metric used by nature. Why do you have to be cruel? So what if some people aren't as smart? You honestly just sound like some jew with his goyim.

Don’t you rail against Americans constantly despite being a replica under Marshall’s Law incapable of understanding trolling

Are you RH negative?