Pol falls for the elites distractions like a charm

Pol falls for the elites distractions like a charm
>Hey look a poor brown person over there
>GET HIM AND TAKE MY WALLET TOO RICH GUY
10,000 post about some black guy at the super bowl zero on the 1%

Attached: 6hgmpklr9oh81 (1).jpg (640x373, 37.05K)

i don't know what this post is trying to say, user.
i think you're making shit up again.

Importing infinity low wage workers had no effect on wages! Neither did women entering the workforce!

Why not both?

this is the place where people get redpilled on the jooz and the fucking media whiteoids who follow themn like they belong to them

shills get doxxed and fucked in the ass

It doesn't Russia has almost zero immigration and is worse
They are unrelated
Acting like your ancestor didn't come on a boat either

Attached: R (6).png (3003x1503, 179.33K)

>raising the supply of labor indefinitely over decades has absolutely no effect on the price of labor

This is your brain on shitlibs

Russia was a communist shit hole for decades and the state was looted by oligarch Jews as soon as it stopped being one. Totally different situation.

This lad gets it.

Every immigrant is the economic equivalent of a piece of shit scab crossing a picket line, except instead of only having a negative impact on the union workers striking, the negative impact is on everyone in the entire country.

Nice try, kike. Too bad the bolsheviks used that line up destroying Russia.

Attached: tsarNicholasII.jpg (360x450, 61.12K)

So.. Importing shitskins is helping, how?

>blaming minorities
fucking retard we are in this situation because we imported cheap labor and exported all our jobs since the seventies. fuck boomers

>Every immigrant is the economic equivalent of a piece of shit scab crossing a picket line

oof looking mighty dumb mighty fast

Attached: fvtgbyhnuj.png (1752x791, 1.52M)

I was in elementary school in 1978
and the first boss I had in the 90s is dead

These people are literally retarded. Hell, it was one of the argument corporations made around here as to why we needed more people recently. Because "people were demanding higher wages" and "without migration wages would have to rise.".

I still don't want to live around niggers

why can't we hate both?

You are 100% correct. Union leaders promising their workers more money if they just allow ford,gm,chrysler,ge,maytag,pepsi,coke on and on, to just export a few more jobs.

Yes.
It's time to think about the real culprits of capitalism.
That is to say international Jewry.

>361383656
>cum slurping op once again immediately proves he's a fucking newfag shillnigger

STOP BLAMING MINORITIES

Yankovich huh

I blame the kikes importing them most of all but of course you're a bootlicker

Attached: 1538334477321.png (928x1422, 137.69K)

Increasing the labor pool cheapens the cost of labor. It's simple.

>citing Russia
Keep licking those loafers, goy

Attached: 1532162137224.png (1778x1104, 435.16K)

stop calling them minorities they are the majority. the victim card doesn't work anymore you fag

No just the labor pool a labor pool comprised of workers willing to work for poverty tier pay.

I can be racist and also hate the jews that cause this. Even if they weren't mutually exclusive, I'd still hate both.

Attached: 1575092677007.png (680x659, 61.74K)

My boss owns the store I work in, his salary is dependent on the amount of sales his store does. Fuck off kikes

You can correctly do both, it’s called NatSoc

sage
retarded leftoid doesnt understand the brownies are just new people to exploit. of course we want them gone, if we're getting extorted we want as big a cut of the pie as possible

Being an evolved human being, I have the ability to blame both!
But let's face it, the 1% isn't about to get violent at me or anyone in my community, unless they are funding pantfa!

The question is, which minority?

Have you ever considered that poor people and rich people work together to enslave the middle class?

Parasites on the top, parasites on the bottom.

Attached: 1644291821426.jpg (680x475, 33.97K)

i'll take rich greedy capitalist fat cat stock market rigging kikes over shitskins. I'm not even joking. shitskins will ruin your nation instantly.

But what if I'm my own boss, have no money troubles and just dislike the effects of having minorities within my communities for non-economical reasons?

>kikes win kike award
Stop the presses

why not both? NIGGERS!!!

It absolutely does in a very direct way, you second generation shitskin.

Attached: 20200904_225009.jpg (1080x1689, 274.52K)