WE HAVE A CHANCE OF COLLAPSING CANADA RIGHT NOW

WE HAVE A VERY NARROW WINDOW TO BRING DOWN THE REGIME.
WE NEED TO WRITE A DECLARATION OF INDEPEDENCE FROM THE GOVERNMENT OF CANADA

THEY JUST LOST ALL MORAL AUTHORITY TO CONTINUE TO EXERT POWER OVER ITS TERRITORY
HERE IS WHAT IS NEEDED IN IT
>REASONS FOR WHY WE NEED TO CUT TIES WITH ALL GOVERNMENT
>LIST OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOM TAKEN FROM CITIZENS
>PROOF THAT WE TRIED EVERYTHING ELSE AND THIS IS THE LAST RESORT
>FINALLY FORMAL DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE OF CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF CANADA OVER ALL TERRITORY PREVIOULSY CALLED CANADA FROM WHATEVER GOVERNMENT CURRENTLY EXISTING

WE CAN LITERALLY PUSH TO CALL A CONGRESS WITH REPRESENTATIVES OF ALL PROVINCES IN THE NEXT DAYS . IN THAT ASSEMBLY WE WILL DESIGN THE NEW SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT.

MEANWHILE WE NEED THE BIGGEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE IN OTTAWA THIS WEEKEND

PUSH THIS EVERYWHERE ON EVERY PLATFORM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, TELEGRAM, RUMBLE, DISCORD.
WE HAVE IGNITED THE FEELING OF FREEDOM IN HEART OF LEAFS

ITS NOW OR NEVER. JOIN NOW OR BE ETERNALLY KNOWN AS THE FAGGOTS THAT LET HIMSELF BE SUMBITTED BY A TYRANNICAL REGIME

Attached: Flag_of_the_United_States_of_Canada.png (1280x640, 65.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ontarioparty.ca/contact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k chill out bro.

>Any Forums writes the Declaration of Independence one word at a time. I’ll start..
Dear,

kek, canadian's don't even have weapons to fight the gov't with. what are you going to do?

LIBERTY OR DEATH MOTHERFUCKERS
NEW CAPITAL WILL BE CALGARY

you might not be far off, but you're early.
many canadians are content and largely unaffected as of yet; also to have absolute moral authority in declaring independence trudeau, blair and the rest of the WEF nazis will have to start shooting first.

the main threat right now is them pulling a false flag and gaslighting the majority of the public firmly onto their side.

Lord

Based leaf.
Retard.

JESUS

Get a Gold Backed debit card from Glint and transfer all your money into it

make sure to include a ban on all centralized, controlled, censorable digital id and cbdc
also to make wokeness illegal
make families again

sending you my energy, leafs. may God bring about the destruction of Canada. Amen.

Wish you the best of luck odds are these will be spill over in the US towards our broken system.
When building your new nation learn from corruption that slowly ruined the republic of the United States. Don't make our mistakes

Send the leafs your energy bros!

You know what the crazy thing is? Everyone called Grocery Jew a faggot, but in hindsight he was a prophet.

Attached: 1644592465664.png (1000x868, 674.11K)

OH NO NOT CANADA

This.

Attached: aed70b32de02e8a31c7e3b3cd1df5a40c27417c6e4988548e41909dd74e2e691_1.jpg (1079x1004, 179.88K)

BASED user PLEASE CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES
ontarioparty.ca/contact

FUCKING

Aren't you guys ruled by the English and French?

>dude I have a great idea
>but somebody else should do it

Anus

canuks, i wish you luck, but DO NOT try to join the USA unless something similar happens here first. you will flee from the clutches of one corrupt govt to another..

>canadian's don't even have weapons

Attached: Fuck Off.jpg (564x477, 34.04K)

Dicks

provinces own the land
all it takes is 1 province
and all the paperwork is in order to do it.
don't have to leave anything, don't have to ask nobody.
its the soverign right since britain left in 1931.

Is this the new flag? verifying for future posts

Bro, we're writing it right now.

>k chill out bro.
This
Who else got a blunt to share?

>Dicks
Dog dick

It’s not happening. Most of the premiers have said fuck it and are lifting all restrictions in the coming weeks. The premier of Ontario is done being strong armed by the feds and has come out and said the vaccine doesn’t work anymore. He said “we’re done with this” several times in the press conference. It’s over.

I just read that entire thing with a voice of someone yelling at me. Give me a moment while I gather myself user.

Attached: 1550282974026.jpg (319x331, 8.12K)

Their government doesn't either but I'll bring them some arms also.
Not that they need them. These liberal governments are absolutely overthrown with one word: "no"

based guy

Attached: FGFbaJ4UYAksqeZ.png large.png (640x688, 163.55K)

N

> forgets Russia is a neighbor to Canada