Somebody please tell me that the idea of White America has not been irreparably corrupted and is still achievable

somebody please tell me that the idea of White America has not been irreparably corrupted and is still achievable.

Attached: Sad-Pepe-The-Frog-PNG-Transparent-Picture.png (840x720, 296.4K)

It failed the moment niggers got imported

It's not your fault.

It is not in any way realistically achievable.

Just cope. Most of us are empathic beings and will be justly destroyed. We need to stargaze out of this motherfucker them bury it. We can’t live amongst Jews.

Whites will subject themselves to their own extinction. Too many low IQ cattle to make any real difference. Sad

its dead. will never come back. You can only revenge it.

Checked

Demographics are destiny. Just work to make sure you lineage is part of the ruling class and not consumed by the brown horde.

true I partially blame those traitorous Dixies. They imported the disease that would eventually kill America for their persuit of greed. No amount of cotton could be worth the future of America as a White nation.
still hurts. I recently read Steven King's 11.22.63 and now I can't stop fantasizing about traveling back to the mid 50s USA.

Well, they did live in dixie but that's about it

Attached: time machine jew.png (640x792, 443.38K)

It has but we can still have Castiza America.

Attached: castiza.png (1080x774, 1.03M)

It's achievable, but we all may die for it.

based and keyed

It is, but America will probably never have another livable city again. We're just going to go into perpetual gated suburbs, like Brazil.

Join the dark side. Embrace the Khazar Milkers. It is the only hope for your lineage. Time to get a robe and join the ravenous kikes and the moribund remnants of the decayed Old Money WASP elites. Hope the Eyes Wide Shut orgies are worth it.

Attached: bdZi1zHUEH6XwkZ9Nv4ZmArCiNZ.jpg (1280x720, 66.17K)

After watching The Greatest Story Never Told, I realized that the next White Savior will not come from within America, but must emerge from a homogenous European country.

Ever since WWII, Jews & Nato have been trying to ensure that never happens.

Hispanics are not white, any federal form says so. Hispanics contribute to 33% of all firearm homocides each year, second only to blacks. Hispanics make up over 60% of the American prison population, blacks second, whites third. Hispanics, especially Mexicans, are the biggest threat to the nation. Remember, Any Forums anons constantly make threads asking if it is based to mix with a hispanic female because they are weak men with no confidence and dumpster dive for a female companion. That is race mixing and corrupting your blood. If you mix with a black, your great great great grandchildren will still have a percentage of black blood in them. This is the same with hispanics.

Despite what any article says otherwise, hispanics are a solid blue voting block and hate white people. Over 70 percent of voters in the CA Newsom election that voted YES were hispanic. Mexicans are also the reason CA has never gone red in a presidential election since 1986.

Mexicans are lower than blacks. Do not have interracial relations with them.

Attached: IMG_1002.png (300x250, 12.65K)

It depends on YOU

It is still achievable user. The difficulty setting just got increased a bit

If nothing is done, the whole world will be Rio de Janeiro or California.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-8.40.04-AM.png (1200x800, 472.74K)

It's irreparably corrupted because non-Anglos LARP as Founding Fathers as if it's their history too and they aren't just latecomers like spics

Not a snowball's chance in hell.