Will asian people die out? their women want white men and asian men are seen as undesirable...

will asian people die out? their women want white men and asian men are seen as undesirable. could there be a gradual whitening over time through this sexual selection?

Attached: 1228636-500w.jpg (500x667, 39.14K)

That woman is undesirable.

The asian and white races could mix over time, the Japanese would be the best mix.

The Japanese are the only acceptable asians.

yes and so will whites

hapas are the future

Attached: 1644161020613.jpg (1536x2048, 307.49K)

Communism long destroyed the western asian races.

>flag
That woman's a 25/10 in Bongland. Absolutely would (after a background check to make sure she wasn't a spy.)

lol what? Touch grass. The amount of Asian women I have heard complaining about white men fetishizing them is well into the double digits.

Asian women avoid white men probably more than any other racial pairing. Turns out people don't like being fetish objects

I'm literally not attracted to asians I don't see the appeal of them. They're ugly and they make ugly babies.

thats a man, baby

We are talking purely last ditch effort to save beauty on the earth, this is just genetic rambling. What if in 100 years the USA is just full spic and nigger, you think there will be any beauty in that?

Nice cope chink. If anything it's the other way around and asian sluts just crave white men and love the idea of having white babies

yes one of the world's highest paid supermodels is undesirable
i touched grass last night you know the kind that grows near an asian girl's pussy

Attached: mxa4m5.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

They won't want you, beta boy.

>yes one of the world's highest paid supermodels is undesirable
Doesn't surprise me in today's inverted world.

Asians are literally the most common race in the entire world, they're not dying out. I'd wager that instead the rest of us will, their population will only continue to grow exponentially.

asian women wanting white men is a totally fabricated Any Forums meme made by incels with yellow fever. Asian women stick with their own kind, anyone who believes this retarded meme needs to go outside and get off the internet.

The only people that are dying out are whites. Remember that the next time you get the urge to write a cope post.

i shot ropes of white cum all over a chinese girl's abdomen last night

Attached: rf5bot.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Real Asians or Asian-Americans?

Cope harder chang

Mmm. Yeah. Great. Whites are still dying out. Sorry.

Asian women wanted white men when they were like this, now they don't want any whites, they are not richest or strongest in fact they are weak faggots subdued by niggers and arabs. Age of white males is over. If you ever go to thailand you see chink, japs, koreans are all the rage while whites are sidelined. Best girls sleep only with asians now.

Attached: PPypFnGomJ6F5ZwkZtzWiF-1200-80.jpg (600x300, 39.06K)

so? one exception doesn't change the fact asian women stick to their own kind and aren't interested in white guys except for a few rare outliers.

asian american women racemix at rates of like 40%. for some asian ethnicities it's over 50%.

Attached: eb9.jpg (680x907, 72.04K)

I wish, but there’s a billion plus asians and only a few % of white people. Zoomers are already minority white and this is what most white peoples kids look like now

Attached: 5C4F963B-1BFF-4C95-93B4-6D07CEC75B7D.jpg (536x591, 66K)