Pure blood, have you been compromised?

If you had sex with a vaccinated hole, you are infected. Sorry, lads.

Attached: 331AFE0C-4C0F-4952-B11B-C839549AA3CC.jpg (682x1024, 99.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vv16wv-tpc-709-dr.-robert-malone-and-dr.-pierre-kory-covid-19-predictions-and-worl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers tongue my anus.

remember boys always do the opposite of what jews say

Looks like the pureblood incels will inherit the earth then.

OP it says right in your pic that I WONT get aids from sex with vaxxtard girls

They all come to the Chan to see what we talk about looks like WE run the news cycle

There must be some correlation between articles that start with "No, .." and them being completely wrong/false.

Because they know people already believe the thing theyre saying "No,..." to.

i got sick after going down on a vaxxed chick. legit felt sicker after that than the two times i got covid

I'm pretty sure the only people who believe in vaccine aids are retards on Any Forums

i haven't had sex in 15 years checkmate aids fags

I borked a vaxxoid zoomer thot last night but I used a jimmy hat. Am I kill?

Attached: 1643957757860.jpg (680x810, 46.04K)

Did observer try or just observed
the so called sex?

Ok, got it.

Attached: vaids.png (960x960, 865.08K)

rumble.com/vv16wv-tpc-709-dr.-robert-malone-and-dr.-pierre-kory-covid-19-predictions-and-worl.html

37 year wizard reporting in

I'm a degenerate who plows whores on tinder. I gave it up for 3 years to try to find a loving girlfriend that would turn into a wife and was just left more poor, angry, and bitter. I'm back to my old ways now and I have had sex with 2 vaccinated chicks since December and nothing looks or feels different.

Normally these (((journalists))) are wrong about shit but I don't know, this might be the one time they're right about something.

If you're in the same enclosed space as the vaxxed, you're infected too. We're all fucked. It's over. I don't understand why they would do this to us.

>had sex
I am more likely to be struck by lightning.

What is this vaccine aids variant and how many masks do I need to wear at once not to breath it in.

You likely have the latent form of disease right now. You’ll probably show symptoms in about 48 months

You don't have to believe it for it to be true. Ignorance is bliss.

You'll get sicker each time you're exposed to the vaxxed.

No but you will get gay aids

Watch out for the " Spring HIV ". Very common.
I wouldn't touch a vaxxie with a ten foot pole.

Attached: 1644786270001.png (537x546, 112.87K)

oh no no no no no no

>vaccinated pussy is safe and effective
Somehow I don’t believe this

Why were they headlining an article about getting aids from banging jabbies and not trying to rebuke getting aids from the jabby itself.

When youre so fucking smug your headline writing becomes its own propaganda technique with matter of fact smug programmed into it.

I can’t find sauce on that article, you got it?

corona virus is now over OP. no one makes virus threads these days. get with the times man

Basically, it is nearly impossible to catch hiv/aids from unprotected vaginal sex. So how would vaids be more easily transmitible?

Poz my neg vaxxx hole IMO, OP.

>Implying I would breed a woman dumb enough to get the clot shot in the first place
I don't breed nigger tier women. Two birds, one stone.

Facts don't care about what you believe.

Attached: Vaxxaids.jpg (614x1104, 109.95K)

maybe because they inject it directly to your blood stream dumbass.

Attached: 1644879765090.jpg (677x833, 100.16K)

Retard, how is an unvaxxed person going to catch it from vaginal sex with a vaxxie whore?