CIA/FSB glowies really are spamming tonight, 218 IPs generated 436 posts, fucking magic trick

CIA/FSB glowies really are spamming tonight, 218 IPs generated 436 posts, fucking magic trick

Attached: keeekkless.png (1899x445, 338.81K)

there is an user playing music, it's pretty cool, polska bro :DD

dude just what are the chances 218 anons will post in this thread twice and noone else

>what are the chances 218 anons will post in this thread twice
pretty high, you idiot

latest botfarm

Attached: pol3.png (834x812, 87.16K)

why do you hate fun?

exactly twice and me looking at their absurd answers, just look at the fucking screens it's bots

niggers?

Fucking lmao thats not how the post system works.

HAPPENING AT MIDNIGHT - ICE-T

Attached: 8D3852D2-1C42-4264-BFDF-7039960C6840.png (750x1624, 697.62K)

Is this supposed to be unpossible?

Attached: explosions.jpg (984x549, 78.34K)

and yet we get exactly this, tons of bot answers, the whole thread died in 15minutes it reached 300 so quick

based Polish schizo

I just did my part.

basado

Hahaha someone just said fuck jannies on the viddya.

it was a big deal to pedes

nah those last two threasds are exactly absurd after absurd replies back to back, 15 replies per minute, totally absurd amount, that's why those both threads died so quickly, it's totally fake

Live cam shenanigans have always been popular round here

Wait am I real?

Probably because SPYING ON A SITTING PRESIDENT IS ACTUAL TREASON.

I like how you try to introduce random outside element but we're talking about archived bot sessions

Nothing wrong with you.

Im not a bot retard. You guys are tilting at windmills here like a bunch of lunatics.

were you in the two bot threads, or did you just pop into existence?

Spamming a bunch of Ukraine shit right around the time the news comes out Clinton and Biden were spying on a sitting president?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT COULD THE CONNECTION BE I WONDER?

The ukraina bro played a bunch of meme songs and screamed "fuck jannies" out loud into the fucking independance square, shit was hilarious
so yeah, a lot of people who would usually just lurk posted, no need to be so paranoid (in this exception thread)

What are you even on about? Imagine having this much ego to think spooks would waste their bots on some dirlewanger rape baby?

Take your meds you skitzo fuck

Bolsonaro is in Russia right now, I don't think he could have chosen a worse day to go there

Attached: bolsonaro-armas-carolina_0067b05d.jpg (550x350, 38.56K)

there were 218 of them or did you reply to wrong post?
ignore the obvious recorded examples of ai spam, he's the crazy one

is he getting the short table?

what? i replied to the right one, read again