Israeli politician itamar ben gavir has set up a temprary ofice in the hotly contested east jeruselam neighborhood of...

israeli politician itamar ben gavir has set up a temprary ofice in the hotly contested east jeruselam neighborhood of sheikh jarrah in order to force police to protect himself and the jewiszh residents of the area from increasingly hostile arab neighbors, the police have already evicted him onec but he has vowed to return and rem,ain intill they properly secure the area and the lives of its jewish residents
youtube.com/watch?v=5GsRwSQawe8

Attached: itamar.jpg (870x489, 82.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/opinion/article-696483
youtube.com/watch?v=_qa93EaRjj4
youtube.com/watch?v=10JnpGRXd5s
holocaustcenter.org/visit/library-archive/oral-history-department/glaser-menachem/
timesofisrael.com/mk-ben-gvir-files-complaint-against-police-officers-he-claims-attacked-him/
youtube.com/watch?v=toKPUYkJo4I
youtube.com/watch?v=vw6B4FdQB4I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I assume this is the cousin. The other thread is archived.

Whats up? Great to hear that you are still involved with Chabad. How is your Hebrew? Get the Polish (if I remember correctly) citizenship first. If the shit hits the fan you can move to any EU country no questions asked. An Israeli friend just got his Portuguese citizenship for the same reason.

unlike american and eu politicians this man saw an issue that was within his imediate power to resolve an so placeing himself in harms way he took it apon himself to protect his constituents inspite of meida condemnation
jpost.com/opinion/article-696483

Attached: images (14).jpg (225x225, 12.68K)

Im yom tovs cousin, things are well with me, beem going to shul regularly, practicing my hebrew can read it slowly with the niqud, my grandfather was born in romania not sure I could use that to get citezenship as I have no documentation of this and he has been dead for 10 years besides when america tanks I think western europe will be pulled down with it, south amrica would be better I think at that point, how are you doing?

when I do get settled in israel as in when I get out of the army I hope to have well on my land or on an imeideint neighbors, just incase I end up under siege
youtube.com/watch?v=_qa93EaRjj4

Great news! I am doing well.

>my grandfather was born in romania.
You will get the citizenship for sure. Either the state or the local Chabad has some documentation about him.

I hope you are going to Machon Meir for a year first, then to do the service in Netzah Yehuda Battalion.

youtube.com/watch?v=10JnpGRXd5s

>in order to force police to protect himself and the jewiszh residents of the area from increasingly hostile arab neighbors

HE CRIES IN PAIN

Attached: We take house after house - Is it at the Arabs’ expense Yes - - Israeli settlers in the Sheikh Jarrah district of East Jerusalem talk about their g.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

my initail plan was to enlist after 2 months there are benifeits like being able to import suff with reduced taxes you get for 3 years after you make aliyah and well your in the army these benifets are on pause so if i spend 3 months in israel as a civilian when I get out of the army I will still have 2 years and 9 months to use them, but if I go to yeshiva the clock keeps runing down on them, I am still in the very early stages of decideing exactly how its gonna go, I dont even have a passport yet I have an appointment to aplie for one at the end of the month, should get it a few moths after that then I need my birth certificate authenticated by the us that will take another few months, then I need a letter from a rabbi and then I need the israeli goverment to acept all this and issue my visa so it will be probably 8 months for all this to happen, my plan was to aclimate for 2 months, by aclimate I mean sleep on the beach get aquainted with family and adjust to the cousine then enlist

holocaustcenter.org/visit/library-archive/oral-history-department/glaser-menachem/

not my problem

Luigi, this neighborhood was set up as a temporary refugee settlement some decades ago. The Arabs however built houses there and squatted on the land until now.

Actual heebs on pol

weren't you exiled from the land for thousands of years
its not yours, stateless demons like you aren't welcome anywhere

I might look into it after I get my israeli citezenship, I dont desire to live in europe and if things go tits up I hope to have the courage to go down with the ship, but we never can predict how we will act or think in that moment of truth
>HE
is sueing the police ifink
timesofisrael.com/mk-ben-gvir-files-complaint-against-police-officers-he-claims-attacked-him/

בהצלחה

Fucking Yids, get gassed sandniggers

>everyone is a squatter but me

The audacity of this talmud-lover, oral suctured satanic spawn...

Attached: 1.png (929x268, 10.95K)

why would he need Romanian/EU citizenship if he already has US citizenship?
we're all full btw

they can squat in my oven, they are welcome there.

let's hope he gets killed.

What is Tirol

EU citizenship > US citizenship

I know it is hard to understand for USA fetishist like Poles

Ben-Gvir seems to be friend with the obese guy in the famous video "If I don't steal your house someone else will" kek

Attached: ben gvir fauci.png (759x438, 819.17K)

>בהצלחה
with hashems blessing, in the idf I will get to travel the country and figure out exactly were I want to live, not have to wory about food or houseing for a time and not feel rushed to bring over my money and any outher posesions I want to import, hopefully I will also make freinds, after I get out I will pick a settlement to live in buy a dirt bike and aplie for my gun permit, and find a wife
youtube.com/watch?v=toKPUYkJo4I

Attached: bat ayin.jpg (1024x768, 162.43K)

Attached: 24DDB2DA-7249-4552-80AE-47167E16E927.gif (320x190, 204.24K)

jacob fauci is based
youtube.com/watch?v=vw6B4FdQB4I

Attached: fauci yellow star.png (929x926, 985.02K)

Am autonomous province where apartheid is not present

I'm not a Jew so the need to collect passports of countries I have nothing in common with for purely utilitarian reasons is just alien to me. I don't want to pretend to be something I'm not.

Don't you guys get tired sometimes of all this Jewing around without any deeper meaning to your lives?

Tell this retard to pick up the trash and put an harness on that poor dog

God i hate these pissraelian

what is wrong with apartheid?
do you ever get tired of not haveing a tribe?

Ask your tribe-congressman, horowitz

Based and yidpilled. Check out Golan Heights, this is the most comfy part of Israel in my opinion, good climate, not overcrowded, not ridiculously expensive.

>not overcrowded
That until the Haredim move in