In a bit of a pickle here Any Forums...

In a bit of a pickle here Any Forums. My parents found my meme folder and think that I am a racist (I am) but I'm trying to prove to them that I am not and that I must of gotten hacked and the memes placed there by hacker. They are boomers so I thought getting them to believe this would work but so far no luck. They are threatening to kick me out of the house if I dont start volunteering at inner city schools in Chicago to show me the error of my ways.

1. How can I not do this
2. How can I convince my parents I am not racist
3. How can I hide my memes better

Attached: d.jpg (272x186, 4.46K)

Lmao

Stop being a faggot and tell them that you hate niggers

>I dont start volunteering at inner city schools in Chicago
I'm gonna miss you, OP. Make a deal with them. If you volunteer and get killed, your parents must post a pic of you in your coffin and one racist meme on Any Forums every day until they are no longer grieving for the child they sent on an obvious suicide mission.

Attached: BLM-elderlycare.webm (360x202, 2.87M)

>if I dont start volunteering at inner city schools in Chicago
run away and join the military now
far lower chance of getting shot

Why would he film himself doing that, god niggers are stupid

This is a great story about something which never happened but the best solution to the game would be to volunteer at those schools which totally accept walks ins off the street from unqualified and unvetted people and then redpill all the Negroes about how their lives are bad because of the Jewish menance and start a gang that targets CIAniggers.

Your parents are boomers? That means you're a 40something GenX who couldn't hide a meme folder? Your boomer parents thinking you're a racist fag is the least of your worries.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 166.65K)

Kill them.

Trips don't lie

agree and then tell them stories of how your day went LITERALLY EVERY DAY until they get the picture

>get called rayssissed
>volunteer @ inner city Chicago to change your mind about black people
>get shot
>congrats you die right, and also your parents will be racist after that

Tell them that you are interested in abnormal psychology, and were trying to better understand the thought process of racists by studying their memes.

how old are you?
there comes a time when:
1) you need to support yourself
2) be able to articulate your beliefs
3) stand up for what you believe
I'm not saying you have to broadcast your power level for no reason,
but if you are going to just cave from a gust of wind, those arent really beliefs,
they're just loose opinions

This, also don’t ever let them shame you for your beliefs, everyone is entitled to their beliefs. I personally believe white niggers are as bad as black niggers and I believe that with no shame. Also I hate niggers

Volunteer at the schools but teach the young black kids to hate kikes.

Tell them to kick you out, that you wont be changed by threats or intimidation. Stand up for what you "believe" in, or be a coward and beg them to let you stay.

They educate their spawn from birth.

Attached: BLM-daycare-1.webm (272x480, 2.95M)

>set up zoom conference between your parents and the notorious hacker known only as Any Forums
>hacker Any Forums confesses to hacking your PC and planting the offending maymays.
Jesus user, do we have to do ALL your thinking for you?

checked. But they will think I am a racist then. I dont want that even though I am
I have been building this meme folder for years. Its mine and I will never give it up
They will blame it on me like they always do
fuck working for the jews
Then I wont have a place to live

Like I said. I dont work. I'm not going too. Sick of the jews taking advantage of me

Seriously its like a zoo there. My brother worked in CPS for 1 year and said he had never seen anything like it. And hes a liberal

My mom volunteers at the school she wants me to go volunteer at. Basically i would just be tagging a long with my mom