This kills the chud

This kills the chud.

Attached: 1644954193049.jpg (1080x1654, 414.25K)

That is the chud

>dies alone in his 30s

You will never have a womb. You have no worries about a period or getting pregnant, because you can not. You take loads up your asshole in a vain attempt to pretend you can do the necessary act while inverting life with your varied degeneracies. You will never have ovaries. If you cut your dick off, you will never be able to move your pussy muscles, because you will never have a pussy. Your tits will never have the structure a real females would, and your skin will retain its XY patterning, because you are a male and a disgusting imitation of God's natural beauty, women. You will never be a woman no matter how many days pass or how many people you get to roleplay with you, your bones will retain their structure and the passing of eons cannot change the fact that you were born, and always will be, a man. No amount of dress up can make you anything other than a faggot trying to get attention because that is all you value, killing yourself vainly via autoerotic asphyxiation would be a more respectable death than your continued existence. You will never, ever, enjoy seeding a woman, as none would carry a troon's child; nor will you ever give birth to a child, as you cannot. You must reproduce memetically by inflicting your mind virus on others as a sort of twisted suicide pact. You, then, die here, on this board, as no one follows you anymore and sees right through you, you imitation attention whore eunuch ex machina.

Attached: 1642551913576.jpg (843x841, 86.88K)

This kills the mentally ill faggot calling itself trans *holds up mirror*

Attached: 1635016320785.png (825x2678, 674.86K)

>No one will know

Attached: 1491043087754.jpg (303x276, 5.29K)

No one will know anons

Attached: 1629839624732.jpg (768x1024, 85.69K)

that's because the smell will do it for him.

No one will notice my pussy smells like my anus and has no lubrication.

lmao

Attached: 1406053639451.jpg (1311x188, 46.85K)

why don't these faggots understand we want to suck and fuck their girlcocks?

Pus is a lubricant

Yeah, you can't bring it up anymore after you hang yourself.

It wont have to, everyone around it will, sholders hands skin hairline etc etc, the biggesr giveaway will the the noose around its neck around age 32

You won't have to.. the gangrenous wound between your legs will let them know.

OP doesn't understand that Any Forums will meme all 'women' with botox lips into auto-tranny status as a defense mechanism.
>we should actually do this

>No egger

they will know once they see the chewed steak grizzle between your legs and barf all over your.

That's a good looking trans.
Like 1% of them all.

I hate the future

Attached: 1644496729565.png (1280x368, 1.08M)

Keeping the cock would leave them with more viable partners but okay.

What percentage of the population of Earth is actively accepting of axe wounds do yall think? Has to be less than 1%.

These people aren’t really trannies. They’re only faking it as part of a paid psy-op.

bleargh!

Only someone mentally ill would take a picture like that and made it public.

Attached: file.png (210x210, 49.91K)

because she'll kill herself 2 years later

>NO EGGS
>MFW

Attached: 731.jpg (486x409, 44.66K)

They don't need to, the guy trying to fuck them will once the odor hits their nostrils and they see the frankenstein's gash where a cock used to be.

Attached: evie7.jpg (510x810, 72.93K)

Meds

I'd fuck >her with the dick but the moment it gets the frankenwound I wouldn't touch >her with a 10 feet pole

It makes me sad knowing that behind nearly every troon is a molested boy.

Attached: images (87).jpg (640x480, 22.98K)