Build Back Better

Behold Biden’s Crack Pipe Kit

Attached: 360D3A3D-B0E1-46D0-9944-06888CF31195.jpg (1202x1476, 279.75K)

Why the fuck should I pay taxes anymore? So the government can fund shit like this to keep crackheads high so they can break into my car. Fucking bullshit

Isn't a crack pipe just like, a glass tube closed at one end that you hold a lighter under to vaporize the rock inside at the bottom? What is all this elaborate equipment for?

Both ends should be open, you put the wire at one end where you put your crack rock. The wire helps conduct heat better so it burns more efficiently.

Attached: days-without-jewish-tricks_0-0.png (474x364, 254.23K)

So Biden's reelection chances are so low he has to recruit drug fiends? Pathetic

Attached: 1570682622364.jpg (600x697, 91.4K)

Crackheads wont want to dilute their crack vapours with air, might as well throw them away.

>The wire helps conduct heat better so it burns more efficiently.
no retard, the wire (usually screens or chore-boy brand steel wool) is a filter to hold the rock/oil as you smoke it.

where 2 cop?

Pretty sure that only matters when smoking very sensitive chemicals like DMT

Ayo hol up, how do I get one of these?

Attached: crack.jpg (353x278, 13.78K)

Imagine being the 3rd-world contractor putting all this together

Package Contents:
2 Condoms (for putting contents into when you're putting this stuff in your ass in order to smuggle it into jail)
1 Bit of Choreboy to keep the rock from getting sucked thru the pipe
1 Thimble - so you don't burn your wittle hands when u hittin the rock
1 wooden resin scraping tool - its biodegradable! and you're a poor fucking nigger who can't afford to do cocaine so ur gonna hit rerock til you see an old lady to rob

Ok I don't plan on smoking crack but where do I get one. You know, since I paid taxes on it I might as well as have one

go to glaad website and look for outreach programs

The fact that the US government knows and can mass produce illegal drug equipment should say enough about the state of the nation.
It takes time to arrange and create products, the fact that it was only a little while ago that this Idea was announced and now they have products ready to go show they know alot about illegal drug equipment and can easily produce it.

They put Hunter on the job, and this time he was actually qualified for it.

Kek

He tested and verified the efficacy of the kits himself.

If it's something citizens actually want, then it takes a lifetime to be given due process since they can't just go adding laws willy nilly.

Burn Crack Better

fake news until i get my hands on one

Attached: IMG_20211004_184636.jpg (1676x1674, 205K)

someone post the snopes or what the fuck ever saying "NO! IT'S NAHT A CRACK PIPE IT'S A HEALTH KIT"

Flag checks out

You shouldn't. None of us should and should be organizing it as a form of protest. Every single one of us should be thinking of ways out of this and ways to burn these assholes by any means necessary. Imagine if we all stopped paying taxes across the country.

Wheres the oil burner

Of course the AnCap would know that

>Covid tests for the "super serious and deadly plague": 6 months out, nowhere to be found
>crack pipes: 48 hours, during the middle of a government shutdown
the people in charge hate you

Attached: 1532732499456.jpg (480x242, 9.12K)

How do I get one?

the more pressing question is, do I have to show a vax passport to receive one