BEHOLD! The new "I'm literally shaking"

Why do they do this?
"I have spent the last 30 minutes staring at my computer screen in disbelief over what is happening in Canada."

twitter.com/mmpaquette/status/1493355399340244996

Attached: Literally Shaking.png (1406x979, 118.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just stared at my computer screen in disbelief!

hyperbole is a good way of getting attention

for example, it got enough of your attention to create this shitty thread

Just because women exist on the internet doesn't mean you have to give them attention, man.

What's happening in Canada?

I am both shaking and staring at your post. I shit myself a little too.

OK after reading this post, I don't even need to know what's happening in Canada. I'm shidding and farding now too. Please help.

fight canucks and kill feds.

Freedom is taken not pleaded for.

Why are people surprised? Castreau is retarded and a lot of Canadians seemed pleased with their gun control. Up next is criticizing Trudeau will be labeled as hate speech and terrorism.

Freemason cops are desperately trying to uphold the mandates on behalf of Trudeau. Trudon't
youtu.be/E_uz37x_dgY

Attached: The linchpin of corruption .jpg (720x710, 124.58K)

I have been staring at this thread for eight hours in disbelief

My kitty just fear pooped on my computer screen. I'm literally shaking while staring in disbelief.

[This transmission has been redacted under the emergencies act]

She who laughs last, thinks slowest.

based and shit-pilled

Nothing, people just being drama queens as usual

I am literally staring and shaking the screen in disbelief

But if this thread stops people at "I have spent the last 30 minutes" when they come across it again reading future hysterical tweets or article headlines, then my job is done.

I was literally shaking in disbelief at my computer screen until I went outside and nothing happened.

For most Canadians it’s no different except I took the long way through town to finger some anti-anti mask protestors this am.

my computer screen is literally shaking

makes me just want to honk my horn randomnly as I go in traffic. maybe one will up and have a stroke and die.
God, wouldn't that be hilarious