5% of Syrias entire population lives in Germany

>5% of Syrias entire population lives in Germany

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJLx9hQXV1o
hiddendominion.com/the-cycle-of-collapse-fate-of-empires-by-sir-john-glubb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's a little more Enrichment, diversity and Multiculturalism for those evil white supremacist Germans?
youtube.com/watch?v=fJLx9hQXV1o

If they complain, then hyperinflate their currency then have the communists start a war which they lose. They're too stupid to figure it all out.

More Back Enrichment.

Attached: white_kid_getting_killed_by_back_bully.webm (332x574, 1.96M)

you voted for this

And you guys were sick of Turks, man if only you know what you have brought upon yourselves and unfortunately others too.

That should be about 1 million. It's peanuts compared to the t*rk diaspora of 7 million.

Germany should ask America to annex Israel on behalf of the European Union to put an end to the war-makers.

Good, democracy works

No it doesn't. The ((syrians)) maybe, out of all Syrians that left, most of them are still in camps in turkey, the minority came through to germany. But regardless, Syrians as well ((syrians)) that are not in Syria are 101% sunni extremists who supported Al nusra

It's been estimated they 25% of Mexicans live in the US and I guarantee that is a low estimate.

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-191012_Brave.jpg (853x1412, 496.42K)

yeah maybe mind your own business, stop destabilizing their nation or at least put pressure on us to stop funding terror

>import them all to the US
>mexico is now empty
>invade Mexico
>build a new America without spics niggers and leftists and enjoy the beautiful weather

>The actual Iraqi defence minister lived on welfare in Sweden and tried to have sex with teenage boys
You can't make this shit up

Attached: cantmakethisshitup.jpg (650x366, 47.64K)

there are more palestinians in argentina and chile than there are palestinians in palestine

What are the chances most of those syrians are nafris and pakis with fake documents?

>In a country that's been involved in successive wars since 70s Iran-Iraq, they couldn't find a better MoD than a guy who deserted and fled the country like a coward
Even that's kind of sad

Arabs are the worst

hey im one of them

AMA

>I can finally grow avocados in my backyard
Dont make me dream frenchbro

No they didn’t retard they fought a war against the entire world to stop it

Why's your head shaped like a light bulb. Why are all of you balding. Why do you all look the same and move in packs of 5-12 identical bulbs?

that sucks man. the west is in its death throes. I read something that was published in the 70s by someone who had studied the declines of empires and one thing was always paramount, that near the end there was always a relaxation of homosexuality practices and cities were flooded with niggers. I hate the kind of world my kids are going to grow up in

hiddendominion.com/the-cycle-of-collapse-fate-of-empires-by-sir-john-glubb/

good read for anyone interested

no they dont lol