What would you do if you were Putin?

Me personally, I'd invade right now and bomb the shit out of the ukrainians and split their country and annex the russian speaking territories.

Attached: img.png (246x250, 59.52K)

the russian man has always been a beast, he will lie to you, he will torture you, he will rob you and than play the victim, a russian man is a byproduct of centuries of asian and european crossbreeding and he posses the looks of the white man but the soullessness of a bug eyed chink

That is why you are an autist posting on Chinese cartoon website whlist Putin leads a nation and fucks young puss

Attached: CB76E6AD-681C-4BCD-BE1C-3955857D57D9.jpg (1908x1146, 215.39K)

that's why you're not putin

Attached: photo_2022-02-09_15-39-59.jpg (368x414, 12.96K)

Shot down RQ-4A Global Hawk that is spying

Invade the western 3rd of Ukraine and repatriate Russian speakers

Based

I'd do absolutely nothing and let everyone seethe.

Id fly over and personally shoot you in the head for being this fucking retarded.

Guess we austrians can't go too long without Anschluss

Attached: adolf-hitlerporträt-gemalt-von-b-jackobs-bild-buch-bilder-aus-dm-leben-des-fuhrers-vom-fuhrer-das-durch-cigarettenbilderdienst-183308284.jpg (677x900, 105.47K)

Launch all the nukes and end this god forsaken world

>What would you do if you were Putin?
sic the secret police on organized crime and corrupt officials, invest in industry and development

Attached: 1291180332293_doggo_literally_shaking_animooted.gif (125x125, 28.9K)

you will literally start ww3. watch the chinks betray you over that.

>What would you do if you were the leader of a superpower.
Same as our uncle did, maybe even win this time.

feel like espionage and sabotage is the answer here. gather as much military intel and infiltrate spy circles but never actually invade ukraine.

No, retard. The west won't do shit except sanctions

>i would kill my own people and that would totally not get anyone angry
Good thing Putin is smarter than you, OP. Because you're really retarded

Snort coke off Moscow's finest hookers' asses

Sit back and watch the US implode

I'd say fuck it and do it. It would cement him in the history books and change the paradigm forever.

dunno, but I know that Chad Biden mogged Virgin Putler really badly

Attached: chad.jpg (680x598, 42.36K)

Literally nothing. Let MUH RUSSIA get added to the list of doomsaying bullshit right after the "Winter of Death". Make a bunch of soldiers run around like idiots because it's funny and then go back to waiting for the globohomo empire to collapse under its own contradictions.

Attached: 1644645934469.jpg (680x671, 73.81K)

kill my tatar wife
then kill my tatar mudspawn kids
then kill myself

checked and correct

all Putin has to do is get ns-2 running and then wait for ukraine to collapse on its own

I'd give nukes to Poland and watch it leave the EU within a year or two.