Albanian master race here. How will european savages cope now?

Albanian master race here. How will european savages cope now?

Attached: 1644946147345.png (1601x1440, 297.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_blood_feud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

immigration

I hate this country

Never even heard of a robbery here. Once I lost my wallet and someone sent it back in the mail anonymously (couldn't even thank them).

You cannot rob those who do not have.

it's the diversity at work

Thieves don't steal in their neighborhoods

Use the last few braincells of your extremely low albanian average IQ and think about why that would be. Pro tip: starts with M and goes on with igration.

>he thinks he cool cus he blocked e street and honking the horn

Attached: 1642362716840.jpg (508x425, 45.85K)

>Albania lowest, lower than Iceland and Norway
I call bullshit, it's probably because nobody cares to report robberies in Albania because they know police won't care

Separate England and Wales and watch the English rate rise

Yeah this, unless its something really expensive nobody bothers reporting it. Stealing random shit is very common, for example in my apartment block the cameras were stolen like literally the next day after they were installed

Based. Fuck 1986

Attached: 76-764960_transparent-pepe-laugh-hysterical-pepe.png (601x567, 610.95K)

Most Albanian criminals are in Greece and Italy. That's something like half of all Albanians.

show flag kike

that didn't age well, huh? Turns out the average leaf has more balls in his shorts than the average american making fun of them being faggots.

Is there even anything to steal over there?

They come here to steal and then say how good albania is from their apartment in athens. All the albanians I know were either directly or indirectly related with drugs.

>I call bullshit
I imagine it's a risky business in a tribal land:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_blood_feud

i mean 1984

shqipe bro

I mean if it wouldnt be us it would be the pakis and arabs you're taking in

Attached: 1626744763033.png (714x539, 51.84K)

>albanian fm visit's austria
>get's stopped at border returning to albania
>appears the albanian fm's governmental mercedes was stolen in austria a while ago

kek even your goverment officials drive stolen vehicles