WHY CHINKS COWARDS?

if this was my daughter there’d be dead nigger corpses in a mound on the streets of manhattan and id be holding the nigger mayors decapitated head in my hands. why the fuck won’t Asians say anything about this? why are they allowing themselves to be murdered by niggers? are they afraid of being called racist?

Attached: A80B9455-2EC1-47DA-8C15-BD7A73896F59.jpg (730x737, 194.68K)

there was a whole “stop Asian hate” gimmick going on not too long ago. what happened? why aren’t the chinks defending themselves from niggers? I can’t wrap my head around it

you wouldn't do shit

Attached: nmp.jpg (1000x666, 744.07K)

Fuck chinks
Fuck niggers
Fuck kikes
Fuck jannies

Lol fuck chinks they fear walking in the US because of niggers lmaoooo

rice niggers have been raped into submission by every steppe nomad who could be bothered to try for 1800 years. They have been bred and culturally conditioned into absolute submission

>memeflag
>shitting up the board
checks out

There's not much my SEA manlet ass can do.

Asian insects are conditioned from birth to not stand up for themselves and only represent the hive.

Lmao yellow boy you all right by me.

huh?

LMAO

reminder that this couple BOTH got raped by a group of niggers and then murdered

forgot pic

kek i heard themade her watch them rape her boyfriend.

Attached: 636192156937807030-Christian-Newsom-85.jpg (1200x678, 70.39K)

Yeah, American fathers are known to be very vengeful...

Attached: mutt cucks love their daughters raped by subhumans.jpg (1059x1420, 410.73K)

>if this was my daughter there’d be dead nigger corpses in a mound on the streets of manhattan and id be holding the nigger mayors decapitated head in my hands.
bro burgers dont get to say thse things anymore

Attached: 9603A052-0EB6-4759-93C4-B59158CFD89B.jpg (1920x1080, 375.79K)

In a way, it's a cultural thing. Asian culture is collectivist and Western is individualistic.

hell hath no fury like a American father who lost her daughter!

Attached: mutt cucks love their daughters raped by subhumans2.png (500x786, 120.68K)

Imagine if niggers killed whites in America!!! Hell would break lose!

Attached: cuckmutts getting killed by niggers and doing nothing.webm (480x1036, 1.73M)

Asian here. Whites are not our allies. Whoever is posting these are desperate for Asians to fight blacks.

If whites actually had more respect towards us then maybe. But all I hear are disrespect.

Niggers are doing white men a favor by getting rid of chinks, most of whom are spies anyway, and wouldn't be allowed in a white ethnostate.

small dicks

>mutt worships niggers
predictable

Attached: american cucks.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>let criminals out of prison
>they commit crimes
>????
>everyone loses their minds
the entire planet is so fucking stupid i don't even care

Attached: 1637004272709.jpg (1236x1796, 338.09K)

White men just want you gone from our countries. You will never be allies, just enemies Whites, niggers, and hispanics hate chnks in the usa.

I don't necessarily hate the U.S., I just think mass multiculturalism was a mistake.

>Austria flag
Yeah you ought to go home.

Says the mutt Who let a literal rastaheaded street nigger from Jamaika to mov down tens of white little children.

Its fucking retarded.

kek

This too. That's why I have low confidence.