Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #636: YOU LOVE HATING ME EDITION

WELCOME TO /CFCG/

QRD
>Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency.

==LIVESTREAMS==
>Warcampaign
youtu.be/KvEJNFHvPCQ
>MyPillow Aid Convoy
youtu.be/OJF9DJ-YrG8

>NEWS
>The convoy has released a statement that “multiple believed reliable sources” have informed them of the presence of firearms in Ottawa:
>“This private intelligence correlates with the approximately 2,000 firearms stolen (archive.fo/bUHpH) in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday morning.”
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002
files.catbox.moe/te8g3v.mp4

OTTAWA
>TRUCKS RELOCATED FROM RESIDENTIAL STREETS
>PARKED ON WELLINGTON WITH REST ON CONVOY
youtu.be/vlVcVsOOCPk?t=10781

>COUPLE ARRESTS MADE IN COUTTS
twitter.com/kiansimone44/status/1493271980941869062
twitter.com/SydFizzard/status/1493131281286107144

>GLOWNIGGERS SEIZE WEAPONS
archive.fo/AXFNy

>DOUGIE BENDS THE KNEE
youtu.be/HxZKUFv-E_E

>TRUDY THREATENS TO GO NUCLEAR
archive.fo/B0i4q

>WINDSOR BRIDGE OPEN
ambassadorbridge.com/into-canada/
ambassadorbridge.com/into-the-united-states/

Ottawa Lunatic Attacks Child, Steals Her Flag youtu.be/Imei02XrfT4
Ambassador Bridge Windsor hit and run of young girl.

>RCMP is with us!
policeonguard.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Open-Letter-to-Brenda-Lucki.pdf
>Military is with us!
youtu.be/4a8ZRipbeRo

HELPFUL LINKS
>Convoy Info
action4canada.com/rallies
>Donate
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022
>Trucker Press Conference
twitch.tv/videos/1292558384
>BITCOIN HONKHONKHODL
twitter.com/HonkHonkHodl
tallyco.in/s/lzxccm/

CLOSE EVERY MAJOR PORT OF ENTRY BETWEEN THE US AND CANADA. THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO DEFEAT TYRANNY. BE PEACEFUL AND REMEMBER THAT GOD IS WITH US.

Previous Thread

Attached: 1644902314787.jpg (757x426, 85.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcdSqHTC05g
youtube.com/c/PierrePoilievreMP/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30
youtube.com/watch?v=9By6IGtXmjQ
outofgas.ca/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_S6-d_oiHA
twitter.com/plaroch/status/1493649171114512385
youtube.com/watch?v=9u-5BxspnMM
youtube.com/watch?v=nyQA9jUA594
youtube.com/watch?v=v6_-QwfN7jk
cbinsights.com/investor/acuitas-group-holdings
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/coutts-protest-blockade-arrests-rcmp-tuesday-1.6352128
youtube.com/watch?v=IcluKrNGZYM
activistpost.com/2022/02/world-economic-forums-young-global-leaders-revealed.html
castanet.net/edition/news-story--11-.htm
twitter.com/CanPatriot101/status/1493652074361405451
twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002
files.catbox.moe/te8g3v.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=brSUujiz9nk
twitter.com/hollandcourtney/status/1491996868829614081
cbc.ca/player/play/1988452419679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the same ad team behind /ptg/ is behind /cfcg/, so watch out for jewish tricks leafs

Attached: ptg is cfcg.jpg (3398x2450, 1.08M)

lurking troons itt will never pass

Attached: 236af4e24c64a2ca9af1d350de6de6223f2387e8a1cfdafe245949686911f1c2.png (755x2229, 319.58K)

Dance dance revolution!

COVID-19: Federal ministers provide update on border measures | LIVE

starting now

Attached: LGBTomboy shills 6.png (1287x7276, 3.87M)

I will pay any user to take me to Ottawa. If you are near Highway 7 in Ontario and interested; email this temp account for more info: [email protected]

Also, If any Anons have info on pro-convoy buses going up the 401 to Ottawa, please reply with info.
It would be much appreciated

Attached: hitchhonk.png (608x464, 154.79K)

>ALL PPC FANATICS ON THIS BOARD ARE LIB TRANNIES LARPING TO SPLIT THE VOTE (YOU CANT HAVE MM UNTIL YOU TAKE THE PP - DEAL - WITH - IT)
>TAKE NOTE OF THE PATHETIC AMMUNITION THE SHILLS TRY TO USE AGAINST HIM
>WHITE PILL
WHITE PILL
>WHITE PILL
Pierre Poilievre [poly-ev]

>This is the man that's going to bury the liberals for the next 16-20 years.

>This is the man that's going bring every fence sitting centrist and disillusioned former conservative back to the party

>This is the face of the man who will undoubtedly form an alliance with the ppc.

>This is the face of the man who is going to reel in clown world in Canada and bring back some semblance of pride and sanity to this nation.

>This man fucking EATS limp wristed liberal faggots alive on a daily basis and does it with such ease it's a wonder to behold.

>This is the new face of Canada.

Don't take my word for it, go watch him dismantle corrupt faggots in our government with ease.
youtube.com/c/PierrePoilievreMP/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

This is the break the conservative party has been waiting on for over a decade.
>Mole inside the Liberal party leaks imminent plan to discontinue all covid mandates to the conservatives
>Conservatives come to the conclusion that the ending of covid measures and a declaration of victory over the virus would be too big a victory for the liberals to be handed with the fawning corrupt media falling all over themselves to praise the federal response.
>Cook up scheme to snatch the victory from the liberals and hand it to the little guy (who you openly support) by bankrolling and promoting key people and elements of the group.
>Vote out useless faggot leader of your party
>Install absolutely based trudeau hating pitbull Pierre

Its genius. A fucking masterstroke
>WHITE PILL
WHITE PILL
>WHITE PILL
>SHILLS FUCKIN SEEEEEEEETHING BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZaVfEHxs30

Attached: BigPP.png (793x597, 596.95K)

Attached: lgbtomboys10.jpg (1698x5146, 1.8M)

Federal ministers announce changes to covid border measures

Cant wait for the tanks to roll over the insurrectionists in Ottawa. Got my popcorn ready.

where was he these last 2 years? I've personally seen Max out protesting through all this nightmare

Genius

Attached: Regrooter.png (487x600, 450.27K)

kys faggot

Attached: shillin ten cents a reply.jpg (1288x732, 245.95K)

Keep us up to date with what they say, I'm watching Mike Lyndell.

poilievre was silent about the mandates until last week. i now have no confidence in him (not that i trusted the neo liberal party to begin with)

Attached: anus-tonguers-need-this-now.png (454x364, 179.8K)

imagine being so low IQ to think you can vote your way back
and by voting for the same exact fucking people

So anything big happened/going to happen today?

Max worked with pierre before he founded ppc

a few cabinet minister are having a press conference

Sucking off his WEF owners

if they do its going to launch a war but are any of canada's leopards still operational?

>Got my popcorn ready.
you bought that shit with foodstamps

Christ is King. Hold the line in prayer and solidarity. He is with the truckers! Satan has already lost! Trudeau has lost! The Lord has already won!

Attached: 1643644583410.png (1280x854, 415.45K)

damn coutts is nuts right now, lots of trucks and tractors arriving, apparently they were already there at some point?

outofgas.ca/

Get in here. You can comment with a temporary mail.

Attached: Capture.png (486x263, 26.82K)

Police chief resigned, waiting for his statement. Hope he takes Trudeau apart.

Anti PPC shill, ignore him.

In 6 hours it will

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_S6-d_oiHA

so many trucks left

leafs are cucks

Attached: 1644376204339.jpg (545x531, 43.88K)

Lol
Two more weeks faggot, your almost there!

What's it like being impotent on a biblical level?

PM Freeland inbound. No wonder she's so giddy.
Ukrainians love a good coup

Attached: file.png (634x459, 59.72K)

Small PP is a member of the WEF. Fuck off hammy.

Bros how do you keep your morale so high for so long

Attached: 1644616138231.jpg (245x250, 6.73K)

gonna be about PCR testing requirements and unvaccinated still fucking stuck here

Attached: 17334624.webm (532x412, 1.74M)

Checked
Is there a livestream?

I admit
I'm a russian bot controlled by quantum lizard, I'm Tay and sky king child

It's a civil war, you have comrades in arms. Victory or death. War is hell.

>Only 3 cities full of third world niggers with a total of 30% of the vote has voted for JT so he can't resign
Fucking reddit man

testosterone

Can someone provide mean link or something so I can research Trudeau making money of the vaxx?

Attached: Far side bananas.jpg (350x488, 65.6K)

>strong surveillance system
Stopped listę right there.

>Two more weeks faggot, your almost there!
The truckers should do this, for shits and giggles. Have pressers saying that they will leave in 2 weeks, then have an excuse to push it another 2 weeks. Keep doing this for years.

EASING BORDER MEASURES

EASING BORDER MEASURES

EASING BORDER MEASURES

EASING BORDER MEASURES

Through total commitment, fren.

Attached: my_pwecious_bodily_fluids.jpg (1280x720, 56.51K)

Trudeau already lost and is just posturing and will be out of government within a month.

twitter.com/plaroch/status/1493649171114512385
I thought Coutts was still in place? Multiple posts like this on twatter

Attached: Capture.png (741x779, 470.79K)

too gay

im watching this guys
youtube.com/watch?v=9u-5BxspnMM

Attached: coutts.png (641x709, 480.87K)

Listening*

6 hours for his statement?
Ok, make sure to have a link ready for everyone alright.

Either way I get to see nigger cattle squirm and deal with discomfort.

Attached: 1594474452930.png (800x450, 495.78K)

Some good news coming out of New Brunswick this morning. Vaxxies are of course seething. I'm going to make it my mission to remind vaxxies that they have no power anymore to enforce masks when this is done. I can already taste the sweet salt and seethe.

Attached: 23465464.png (600x498, 363.17K)

Belief in something. Freedom is worth dying for. Thousands of years of human history shows freedom is worth dying for. Worth killing for.

?

Attached: 1643223606359.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

FEB 29

GOING BACK TO RANDOM TESTING

youtube.com/watch?v=nyQA9jUA594

watch the livestream

If he resigns he will be replaced with an asshole who is more into strong arming the population

KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=v6_-QwfN7jk

It won't happen in 6 hours, I am just predicting some shit is going to go down in 6 hours.

For me? The trick was just not giving a fuck anymore.

The world they're trying to make is so miserable I'd rather die than live in it. Nothing they threaten me with is bad enough, that I would not happily pay that price to save the world.

Attached: 1609480005517.jpg (960x960, 198.1K)

>Randomly selected at airport for PCR tests

Lol this will not play out well.

>Why is an american flag there?

Because its also our border and we're currently mad at our government too.

Not sure if 6 hours. It will come at some point, maybe that other lad knows?

Checked.

Attached: no_u.jpg (640x454, 31.05K)

cbinsights.com/investor/acuitas-group-holdings

When all mask and passport mandates are dropped, I can't wait to mercilessly bully those who still wear the masks.

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (1090x1087, 315.59K)

thirsty man takes a longer drink kamerad

>it was real in my head

This sounds like a kino side mission. I can't physically stomach reddit but would love to see the aftermath of reporting with HONK in the message

Attached: ff3f427d03450348e2f3ae1e0046a430.gif (500x250, 573.98K)

>listen to politicians speak
>hear their voices
I can't even watch Tucker cos he's always playing clips of these degenerates

Attached: 1473884825285.png (262x266, 135.02K)

I am going to go up to my old boss and say "fuck you, I win and I am right"

Nox must be the most based villain of all time, desu.

The Gov is going to slowly roll back the restrictions to save face. We have to make sure the normies who were awoken by this, don't forget who enforced all this.

Same brother, same.
They are creating millions with nothing left to lose and who refuse to live under their rule. Popular Uprising is in the works and I'm afraid it will fail due to the lack of leadership and organization.
But it has to happen regardless if the fuckers won't back the fuck down.

True, why is he resigning anyway?
Did the top really force him out?
Is he cavingto the reddit/twitter mob?

turdeaus hail mary with the dictatorial powers has backfired hilariously, coutts is going off

Checked.
Quads of capitulation.

Attached: Splendid.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Use complete sentences, nigger. And provide context. While you're at it, put all the juicy stuff together.

Its no coincidence you're seeing an uptick in 'the convoy is over' shill posting alongside news articles saying the same + Twitter posts

This along with the emergency act and ottawa police chief resigning is all a targeted campaign to bring this protest to an end by lowering morale, pressuring police into action and basically doing everything they can to ratchet up the intensity on dissent

Keep going, they're about to do something very stupid if this doesn't work for them

You recognize that morale is a collective assessment of individual commitment. There is no such thing as morale for the individual, only your personal level of commitment. If everyone remains committed to the task at hand morale is and will remain high.

Big check. He needs to pay for his deeds anyway.

CBC reported that the blockade is lifted and most of the protestors left. There was no violence.
There are probably still protestors down there but the border will be open again shortly.
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/coutts-protest-blockade-arrests-rcmp-tuesday-1.6352128

Attached: 1643218151865.jpg (1075x1038, 99.28K)

Same. I'm fucking allergic now. Can't listen to their lies at all. I even can't stand trolls in live streams. I block them immediately because of how angry this level of NPCism makes me.

TRU-DEAU HO-MO

youtube.com/watch?v=IcluKrNGZYM

Likely because he felt he was being compelled into breaking the law by the higher ups. Could be pretty spicy.

>Believing CBC

Voting PPC anyways because there’s no way liberals can win in my riding either way.

If he resigns he will get replaced by a way meaner cunt, he should just stay and tell them to get bent.

I hope you faggots tar and feather whoever the fuck Higgs is. These faggots need to know they already crossed the point of no return

Much honking at milk river. This is class.

ignore reality

I realized there is nothing they'll do to punish me for acting against them that they weren't already planning to do. Might as well at least try to make things better, the worst that can happen is that in backlash they accelerate things faster and agitate more people like me in the process.

O think he is being forced out. I don't know it of course but I think they made him resign to replace him with a total NOC pro-Turdo asshole.
We will know better after his presser.

Doesn't matter.
Rank and file is who matters, and they don't want to fuck with this.

>being high on copium at all times
nigger

I don't usually get vindictive but yes I am going to ridicule people who voluntarily continue to wear masks, unless they genuinely are immunocompromised or close to someone who is.
We also need to bully people who use terms like "conspiracy theory" and "slippery slope" mercilessly.

This. Absolutely this.

Remember: Only because you think you do the right thing for a specific reward, doesn't mean that you get the reward you expected.

Ask yourself
>What is my reward out of this cuck honkening?
>Are my investments into the cuck honkening worth it?

AVOID THE SUNK COST FALLACY WITH ALL OF YOUR STRENGHT!

If you realized that the cuck convoy doesn't fit your expectations anymore, just leave. Don't think about your sunk costs. Your sunk costs ARE GONE. Be a rational human being and just accept that some decisions where mistakes and just move on.

Of course you can continue the cuck honkening or the retarded "bankrun", but you then can't complain about the consequences of your actions. The only greater good you have is yourself. If you are part of the honkening, remember that it should be only for yourself. If you think the honkening doesn't help you, then just leave.
There is no point of no return. If you can return and want return then just return.

Choices have consequences and do you think your choice was the best you could have made?

He had no other choice desu, he was going to wind up dead soon. Politicians in general were.

Attached: 14535634.gif (640x476, 995.94K)

This, they are in a panic.

My average length but girth veiny throbbing cock has been granite for 4 weeks. Speak for yourself.

Attached: a8c.gif (440x440, 2.24M)

anyone know whats going on at milk river? is this a new convoy? are they stay there or passing through?

it is fucking over you nigger look at ottawalks stream 70% of trucks left

NIGGERS? WHERE?!

Attached: 1616039300964.gif (673x600, 2.4M)

>just give up. Go home. Walk away, and lord Trudeau will go easy on you. Your deaths will be quick and painless. Your families and children, however, will be raped repeatedly until misgendered and given hrt. This is for the best. Just walk away.

Attached: 9D6653FF-4F9F-4409-897C-72DF223A5D41.jpg (474x405, 28.81K)

Investigate, prosecute, life in prison. I won't accept anything less than this. Of course, you have to start with Justin Castratedeau

Figured I'd mention this, but Ottawa Chief of Police, Sloly, resigned for a very good reason. It's the same reason why the army general(?) tasked with the security of Beijing during the 1989 unrest disobeyed orders to arrest the Tiananmen Square protesters and later got house arrest. This was BEFORE protesters started burning military trucks and killed soldiers. General refused to send in the army to the square to contain the protests. He was later replaced by loyal lackeys of the government and you know what happened next.
>Notice a pattern here?
Sloly resigned because he doesn't want to be liable for being Trudeau's dog and be negatively known in history even after his death. Same shit, different era.

Source: chink friends who were literally there

>(but it's not because of the truckers)
comfy tres. NS when

Attached: 6276098d-b5ff-4f09-8c3a-f5b0396274b0.jpg (400x294, 24.06K)

Have a (you) for visibility.

Probably has political aspirations and knows who ever ends up holding the check when this is all said and done, regardless of outcome, is politically dead in Canada

whatever, that was it
that was the juiciest stuff. they will select randomly who to test when you arrive in Canada
Some testing changes
what a nothingburger

We will see. In tyranny cops are only the jackboots of the regime and not to be trusted. I hope I'm wrong but I think that the rank and file will commit atrocities just like the ones in France.

There are two Fags might be Glowies.

>Biskupia_Gorka_executions
hmmm

Who is guilty?
- MSM, Editors, Owners, Reporters who are Propagandists
- Researchers, Health Care Workers, Hospital Owners, Hospital Managers, Walgreens, CVS Jabbers
- DAs, AGs, Prosecutors who don't prosecute, Judges
- Political Class, Donor Class, Puppets on TV, Propaganda Contractors like Think Tanks, Anser/ATI, Fors Marsh,... DNC, RNC, CPAC, DPAC,....
- Big Pharma CEOs, Executives, Equity Holders, Big Banks, Blackrock, Vanguard, State Street... Govt Officials holding Big Tech and Big Pharma Stocks... Profiteers on Masks, PCR Tests, Drosten Tests, Sterilizing Goods, State, Local, Federal Health Officials spending Funds and Awarding Contracts
- WEF Youth Program People
- BMGF, GAVI, WHO, CDC, HHS, NIH, NIAID, Armed Forces Officers,... ONS, SAGE, Niall Ferguson, Oxford, John Hopkins, Rockefellers, Ford, Carnegie Foundations... Big Tech Investors, Big Tech Censors from Monopolies and Anti-Trust Positions, Conflicts of Financial Interest Executives, Managers, Officials
- Fact Checking Website Owners, Publishers, Editors, Reporters (Propaganda Criminals)
activistpost.com/2022/02/world-economic-forums-young-global-leaders-revealed.html
- Replacement Populations = Migrants

Attached: Coudenhove.Kalergi.Plan.to.Eliminate.Race.jpg (580x498, 133.47K)

Attached: 1644077870172.jpg (828x603, 55.11K)

>oy vey goyim everything is fine
>don't get out and go help hold the line, you merely lost all the crossings! It's all going fantastic!
>stay at home and keep sending your le energy
>don't you want to post your funny AAAAAAA memes goyim? No need to leave the house. Oy vey, stay inside I say!
>everything is going so well that protesters should just go home already. Oy gevalt.

They can’t stop what we’ve done this far kek
We made a police chief resigned and forced our government to end the mandates within
>TWO WEEKS
hahahahah

>How do you feel?
>Like a Viagra pill with a face

In this itt thread, that's where.

Yup. Him resigning is not good news.

yup. Unvaccinated citizens still can't leave.

ALBERTA FARMERS WITH MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF EQUIPMENT PULLING INTO MILK RIVER!! GLOBOHOMO BTFO! ITS OVER! ALBERTA FARMERS WITH MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF EQUIPMENT PULLING INTO MILK RIVER!! GLOBOHOMO BTFO! ITS OVER! ALBERTA FARMERS WITH MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF EQUIPMENT PULLING INTO MILK RIVER!! GLOBOHOMO BTFO! ITS OVER!

As of Feb 28th.
- Mandatory random-testing for travelers. when crossing international boarder. you might be selected to have a PCR done.
- fully vaxxed travelers dont need to quarantine.
- Children under 12, and not vaxed also dont need to quarantine.
- Unvaxed will still need to quarantine.
- all of these are 'transitionary measures'. if your good, get boosted, then more might come off.

quebec dropping vaxpass for big box stores + alcohol + weed stores today/tomorrow

Was surrendering without a fight part of the 5D chess plan?

Was getting your bank account frozen and your licenses revoked also part of the 5D chess plan?

Attached: 1638388768843.png (696x519, 63.65K)

It's for the best.

Attached: 1496007064194.jpg (960x720, 61.25K)

vote
castanet.net/edition/news-story--11-.htm

Attached: 1643743120302.png (832x831, 1.52M)

This is why I am trying to tell these fags here be prepared for violence and to fight back. To be fair they are going to do false flags and hit and run tactics to scare off truckers then send in the whole military.

Attached: 1632194692332.jpg (599x357, 23.94K)

twitter.com/CanPatriot101/status/1493652074361405451

Attached: Should Trudeau Resign.png (816x537, 54.91K)

>twitter.com/_llebrun/status/1493437829774549002
>files.catbox.moe/te8g3v.mp4
Canadians can still get guns. Why would the protestors who planned and planned and planned the convoy wait until week 3 to mass deliver guns?

Trudeau is hiding at Harrington Lake. pic related is from 45 minutes ago

Attached: 71845441003.png (591x600, 854.91K)

Holy shit I just heard Doug Ford's voice for the first time.
This guy sounds like Santa Claus, no wonder he won with no platform.
youtube.com/watch?v=brSUujiz9nk
> doesn't matter if you have 3 shots or 10 shots you can still get COVID
This is a surprisingly good speech, though of course he's a politician and I don't trust a fucking word he says.

Not haha
Looks like the ottawa pilice chief was secretly on our side.

They purged him

Both sides will claim victory, commieswill say they made police chief resign for inaction and mandates coming anyways

Attached: 1644273853164.png (800x533, 253.71K)

Checked and thanks.

Attached: Goodpost.jpg (1908x606, 219.32K)

So, Coutts blockade is done? Seeing reports of it all over the news, any idea what happened?

Was kinapping children

Attached: Kinder.jpg (1083x451, 88.11K)

Yep. Nuremberg 2.0 is coming if societal collapse or a mass die-off doesn't end up wiping the slate first. People I know are dead and maimed from this scamdemic and vaccines.

>unvaxed need to quarantine to ENTER
>unvaxxed citizens still can't leave

>See bunkertranny
>ignore bunkertranny

Well yes. I feel like my IQ is dropping at a rate , point per sentence.

So basically doubling down on their bullshit. LET THE HONKING CONTINUE.

Neoliberals like University of Chicago, Leo Strauss? Many of his students are/were the Neocons/warmongers for the Elites & Royals.

Attached: KlausSchwab.1980.Kissinger.jpg (1279x780, 363.19K)

Source?

Are your leaf bank accounts frozen yet?

You will need a jamming device, a rifle and patience.

Attached: 1641937449204.png (979x550, 431.12K)

The government hasn't ended shit, it hasn't even remotely conceded anything. Hell, it didn't even deign to speak to the protestors, nigger.
The police chief was forced to resign because he was too on the side of the protestors (which is to say he didn't want to shoot children and bouncy castles). You are the blackest gorilla nigger I've ever seen.

just happened on live streams

B-B-BASED if true, but where is PROOFS?

Source faggot

IF THIS ONE DOES NOT BRING THE PPC TO THE DEBATES THEN THEY DO NOT WANT TO UNITE CANADA
And as such are unfit for the role

> why don't they also kidnap the children of white people?
The protest was actually an effort to BTFO racists by getting a lot of white people charged with crimes so muh 1352 is debunked.

Attached: 1644887101350.jpg (1024x576, 187.02K)

It's nice that you have you're own Ted Cruz.

Which one?

now snatching up kid is perfectly fine kek those peoples are insane, they're the same peoples that burned protestant church thinking they were sticking one to vatican fucking bunch of morons

Still can't pass borders as unvax'd?

twitter.com/hollandcourtney/status/1491996868829614081

Attached: file.png (883x866, 707.63K)

Holy shit, sauce?

Cool, well that doesn't help me at all, I still can't leave the country.

This is going to hurt the economy even more though, I bet thousands of people are just going to go on long vacations in the US until restrictions are done.

Of course not. Fuck these fucking tyrants

Those truckers aren't student protestors or something as equally nonthreatening. They're working men, likely armed due to the nature of their jobs.

35,000 a year isn't worth putting your balls on the line, in a hostile crowd, for something you absolutely don't want fuck with
It's a question of logistics and lack of will

One of the biggest factors for the French Revolution taking place, was the military commanders started pulling back their forces because they were all about to mutiny.
You can get a cop or a soldier to crack skulls of his fellow countrymen for a while, but when it's a sustained thing it falls apart completely.

There's no will to enforce this, hence all the threats and screeching. They aren't going to go get their hands dirty, and everyone they turn to for dirty work has been yelling them to fuck off.

can only come in, can't get out if you only have a Canadian passport

Attached: 1644007767717.png (938x838, 343.39K)

>randomly selected
>POC person tries to cross international border
>is randomly forced to do PCR test
>MUHRACISM.mp4
>idea gets SCRAPPED

They really didn't think this through.

TURN ON THE LIVE STREAMS NIGGERS!! ALBERTA FARMERS, TRUCKERS AND LOGGERS WITH MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF EQUIPMENT PULLING INTO MILK RIVER!! GLOBOHOMO BTFO! ITS OVER! ALBERTA FARMERS, TRUCKERS AND LOGGERS WITH MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF EQUIPMENT PULLING INTO MILK RIVER!! GLOBOHOMO BTFO! ITS OVER! ALBERTA FARMERS, TRUCKERS AND LOGGERS WITH MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF EQUIPMENT PULLING INTO MILK RIVER!! GLOBOHOMO BTFO! ITS OVER!

seesee
the line ended but it passed for about 20 mins

Anything else happen? Big tractors just flew over my house.

Attached: 1643204977577.jpg (250x240, 6.5K)

I just want to leave

I feel like we are playing in their game of eliminating local governments in order to replace them with one world govt. Still worth the shot, there's nothing much left to lose.

You gotta FIGHT for your RIGHT to PARTYYYY

Attached: 1546795694237.gif (900x500, 283.23K)

so what do you think they will bring out the AR and start shooting children? you're retarded all it mean is that the 2000 gun will now be planted with the help of local police, then they will use counter terrorist tactics against the convoy members but that's only the very very start of their problem let me tell you that

Lol no he wasn't.
He just knows physically removing the protestors will be career suicide

Attached: MapleLeafForever.gif (640x320, 2.94M)

>- Mandatory random-testing for travelers. when crossing international boarder. you might be selected to have a PCR done.
not sure why you mention this one, it's been that way for a couple of months

Checked. And I hope you are right. We will see I guess and soon.
I seriously hope I'm wrong here.

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-085047~2.png (1200x1171, 1.48M)

stream ended now

>Unvaxed will still need to quarantine.
but you can't travel if you're unvaxxed....

Attached: 1511193437411.png (732x633, 241.46K)

Thank you. Will watch now

HAHAHA WE WON!
Don’t let anyone forget this

cbc.ca/player/play/1988452419679
he just said on here maybe 10 mins back

same. I wish I had have got out in November when we could leave with just a test. I didn't take it seriously and now we are actually trapped.
If only I had a shitskin passport I could leave lol

source faggot

That would be cool and all but I want the mask mandate to drop the most. The rest, I don't care.

Attached: bonehurtingjuice.png (573x553, 350K)

Glad you agree with me, user.