Friendly reminder that WHEN (not if) the collapse comes, those who hold assets (Food, oil, guns...

Friendly reminder that WHEN (not if) the collapse comes, those who hold assets (Food, oil, guns, and silver) will be the well-off and the happy, while those who own NOTHING (Fiat, Crypto, Yugioh cards) will become the new slave population.

If you hold even one ounce of Silver, you hold more than 99% of the population.
If you hold even nine bullets, you hold more than 99% of the population.
If you hold even one barrel of oil, you hold more than 99% of the population.
If you hold even one month's worth of food, you hold more than 99% of the population.

It's not too late.

Attached: ACROSS 4CHAN.jpg (1920x8300, 3.41M)

i hold keys to some survival lunatics apartment, so when shit hits the fan i act friendly and then just surprise him and take his stuff.

easy.

Attached: Apokalipsis.jpg (630x926, 82.95K)

I have a pound of silver I got a few months ago after seeing a thread like this plus 6 weeks of dried food 2 weeks of water and water filters plus a shotgun and a few boxes of ammo. Where does that put me. Also moving to a small white town very soon.

I just changed my locks so get a new plan

You are now proudly part of the new 1%

Bitcoin shill(s) inbound at any moment

Attached: pol.gif (244x200, 3.91M)

based.

Attached: 1-oz-walking-liberty-silver-round-front.jpg (623x623, 54.27K)

they're so predictable, aren't they?

im the locksmiths brother.

>those who hold assets (Food, oil, guns, and silver) will be the well-off and the happy

you won't have enough bullets

you'll run out of food

nobody will want your silver

>one barrel of oil
are people saving up oil?

Fuck, you're right. It's over bros...

Attached: 1643652938815.jpg (212x238, 8.12K)

You're assuming everything will collapse, and people will never reconvene, some with more resources than others.

When the collapse happens, I can’t imagine how silver will be worth anything at all. Why would any individual see it as valuable if they are struggling to survive? Who is going to give up food and ammo in exchange for silver? If someone is in the position to accept silver in exchange for food or ammo, they will also have to defend all of their silver at some point, and how are they going to do that if they’ve been trading their food and ammo. If they have a stockpile of food and ammo they will also be a target. How does a target effectively barter and not get murdered? Your metal is worthless.

NGMI

>a nigger in chan
>can think only 1 hour in future
>does not understand time or anything further than a week
>I CANT EAT FUCK OR SHOOT SILVER ITS USELESS

what if... the war is over and you have lots of silver...?

Attached: nigger.png (618x645, 144.37K)

silver will have value because people won't see value in anything else anymore

Attached: 462605.jpg (476x517, 68.83K)

Ow wow, that's really important information. We all will benefit from this tremendously user.

What if you have lots of silver today? Or even 5-6 years ago? Nobody gives a shit about silver.

An ounce of silver costs £28.43 here, the spot price is £17.24

>Nothing has value when fiat currency doesn't

Attached: pepe-haaaaaaa.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Silver is for faggots and werewolves. Gold is the real deal.

>silver
another cringe setffagot

>goods
good idea

but of course, don't forget to get rich - on Bitcoin

Attached: bitcoin_vs_boomersilver-c.png (1603x850, 257.5K)

Attached: bitcoin-SETF-but-not-SETF.png (571x206, 58.55K)

And here comes Tether pumper with numerous replies...

Attached: Tether-inflows.png (1479x859, 342.91K)

the Tether FUD guy is back, samefagging same fallacies back from 2016.

If you buy X for USD, then when USD falls to 0 (hyperinflates) then X becomes useless and worth 0!
If you buy gold for USD, then when USD falls to 0 (hyperinflates) then gold becomes useless and worth 0!
If you buy Bitcoin for USD, then when USD falls to 0 (hyperinflates) then Bitcoin becomes useless and worth 0!
If you buy Bitcoin for Tether, then when Tether falls to 0 (hyperinflates) then Bitcoin becomes useless and worth 0!
What an idiot.

Attached: brainlet-WTC.png (962x1064, 214.93K)

why jewish OP omitted the facts as in this graph?

Attached: limited-supply-3-small.png (452x800, 107.36K)