Just work an honest job, goy!

>just work an honest job, goy!

If there weren't so many niggers in prison, I'd just become a robber. Our work value has no value.

Attached: wagie 1.png (787x729, 531.78K)

>trading your permanent salvation for temporary money
lol

Checked. Crime pays more than working. I'm surprised no one has robbed one of these whores

ayo honkey don't use n-word but blame all the simps paying for these hoes

Averaging everything and pretending the stats mean something. Get back to me with the median.

They would fall in love with you, if you do so

Attached: 1642069113504.gif (330x497, 286.57K)

Your permanent salvation is not in being a wagecuck.

Thots and simps have destroyed society. I can't wait for the purge to begin.

>Pretty girls make more showing off their body then the average worker
Wow, so surprising.

More woman on OF = less women in the workplace. Blackrock should be pimpin these hos instead of buying houses.

You're comparing the average to the max. Most people on onlyfans make dick.

I'm a fat white guy, can I get money from faggots online by posting pics of my asshole? I demand equal pay to these thots

>Pretty girls make more then the average worker
fixed that for you

Then why work again?

Attached: 141555564337463.png (720x801, 487.62K)

mr. kot
robbed a thot
fucked her raw
and away he hopped

>OnlyFans stars are 270 times unhappier than the average worker.
>Most will die in the next 10 years from drug overdose.

Still promoted by the media. That's the level of greed we've reached.

wasn't OnlyFans going to ban nude content a few months ago or was I dreaming?

Attached: 1547258997812.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Exactly. Headline could replace OF with YT and it's still the same.

Watch all the Dr Phil episodes with loser kids thinking they're going to be the next big YT star. Guarantee soon we will see same episodes except troubled teen girls thinking getting naked online will make them wealthy.

Its laughable.

Workforce stars make 270 times more than the average actor.

The only thing stopping you in the government. Destroy the governments

>Ugly Girls make more money then average men
80% of consumption is done by women. Men only account for 20% of consumer spending.

>best paid users
Now tell me about the other 90% that doesn't.

This is what they did. They filled the prisons with niggers and threaten to send you to live with them. Works so well to keep the guy in line. Kek

It's like he's watching him hop away kek

I make less money per hour breaking my back wageslaving than a chaturbate whore. And I';ll bet that's true for a lot of you. Who is responsible for this economic incongruity?

Attached: wagie 2.png (704x345, 43.32K)

>two more weeks

You know that you can crossdress for guys and do the same? No one is holding you back.

Attached: 1644694849051.png (640x420, 300.4K)

>Just whore yourself out on the internet, goy. You will be rich and happy! Just listen to these countless success story on our media outlets. Give it a try!

And suddenly for no reason at all he killed 20 women

This is literally the only reason why niggers are useful to the (((system))). Simply to get whites afraid of having to live among them so they stay in line.

Why would anyone pay to watch women? The oversupply is so large that they annoy every man by seeking 'relationships'

lmao never going back to work again, when society stops paying mechanics less than secretaries maybe I'll start giving a shit! investments is my career