Ottawa police chief Sloly resigns!!

It's happening bros

cbc.ca/news/politics/sloly-ottawa-resigns-behaviour-leadership-1.6352295

Attached: 1223424321.png (1434x804, 1.6M)

He resigned as police chief. He's still a zogbot officer.

Well, at least we won't need to look at this disgusting mutt anymore.

bump

I have to give props to you Leafs. Never thought you'd be the ones to light the fire! Looks like Trudeau's putsch attempt is going to flame out.

Attached: goosehonk.jpg (500x399, 73.23K)

A patriot who won’t enforce gov tyranny

he is the whitest jamaican I ve ever seen

WHO WILL BE COOKING INSTEAD OF HIM?

Any autists have leads on who he is replaised with? I hope it's not some Trudeau lackey fanatic. This is the rare time a useless diversity hire would be a good thing.

Doubs
>woman
Trips
>brown
Quads
>Tranny sheboon

Attached: 20220215_090822.jpg (1080x744, 103.83K)

HAHA RESIGNED IN DISGRACE FUCK THAT FAGGOT. HE WANTED THAT JOB SO BAD NOW HIS RESUME AND CAREER IS TARNISHED CAUSE HE IS A TYRANT BOOTLICKING ZOGBOT FAGGOT. I bet a mutiny was close to happening in the force I really wonder his reason for resignation

what a lazy and pointless article

what a joke

qrd for mutt who doesn't know the significance of this

A fucking diversity hire

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-15 at 12-27-56 Peter Sloly resigns as Ottawa's police chief as critics denounce his handling of convoy p[...].png (769x428, 57.15K)

Rollin' for tranny sheboon

Watch as they replace him with a troon.

Attached: 36537698-9025703-West_Midlands_Police_officer_Skye_Morden_said_she_always_knew_sh-m-14_1607335651423.jpg (634x933, 86.19K)

I got you burger.
He's the Ottowa police chief. He was charged with the task of ending the honk.
The honking will continue until freedom improves.
The question now is who he will be replaced with. A covid zealot or a diversity hire.
See

Attached: IMG_20220212_144209_253.jpg (720x899, 81.77K)

Sounds like the powers that be put downward pressure on him. The feds are getting increasingly desperate as the plebs begin taking over the country.

Its over for you guys. Now they will put in someone who WILL bash your skull in.
Good luck.

This

Attached: 1638211815356.webm (317x498, 66.79K)

He might be fired because he was too light on the truckers, so the next will be worse and probably a wamen.

Attached: BECOME UNGOVERNABLE.jpg (615x616, 74.86K)

the only good cop is a resigned cop, cya nigger

Ready for the ultimate zogbot mega zogg'ed?

Bullshit, he is a pussy who wont do fuck all for Canadians.

Sloly's resignation doesn't change the last 2 weeks. The same 2 weeks that saw tweets suggesting people avoid the Ottowa downtown core, an effort directly opposed to downtown urban and social development. The trucks and the turquoise collar army may disperse, but the algorithms have already been fed anti-Ottowan sentiment from every angle.

Pro-trudo TOUGH on CRIME chief incoming. It's gonna be a VERY bad day to be an insurrectionist trucker in Ottawa. Oh and good luck to all the chuds who's on the list of donors.

Attached: 1639798698585.jpg (750x920, 171.01K)

Sheboonafoo

Attached: B3C26175-9EBE-478A-9C2E-06AD9E3C0BED.png (400x500, 327.51K)

they needed someone to blame

so he didn't want to go through and now they will put a guy who will?

So he steps out of a leadership position and willing transfers the power to someone who will. Brilliant.

Lol fuck Canada, migrants are gonna turn it to rape central

>Why won't you die! Just die already! Die! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!! STOP LIVING CHUDS! STOP IT! STOOOOPPP!!!!!

Mockery aside, you're a twisted, monstrous, mockery of a human being. A hypocrite of the highest order, and I believe even you know it. Just like every leftist out there, this is a projection of your own self-hatred and fury.

Attached: CryMaskSoy.png (472x468, 72.12K)

I thought you misspelled "Slowly". Like he slowly resigned.

Excellent. Stay focused on the bank run and Canada threads anons.

The damage is still done. He and his zogbot minions still harassed the truckers without cause.

Haha, cool.
- Jim

so?

lol

What if simply resigned because he knows what’s about to happen and doesn’t want to have his legacy by Trudeau’s attempt to subjugate protesters by force?
Honestly, the guy seemed pretty even keeled especially when dealing with those whinny, entitled Ottawa residents.

Its over

Attached: gggf.jpg (975x600, 68.27K)

I suspect it's something like this. He seemed to have a bit of sympathy for the cause of the truckers, although it wasn't on full display. He just wasn't full retard like all the other officials in Ottawa. He might simply want no part of how the police force is about to be used against a peaceful protest.

Doesnt look good. I think they want someone who is willing to crack heads.

This. They don’t want a Brownoid to be the face of the upcoming Crackdown. They’ll pick some Bill Blair type Shabbos white bulldog to do it. Who will then be replaced by a Troon or Sheboon.