How long exactly until the vaxxies start dropping?

How long exactly until the vaxxies start dropping?

Attached: 1644942820018.jpg (586x1024, 109.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IH0Cd7ETges
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Two weeks
Any Forums is always right

>user won't notice anything unless it happens all in one day, hence
>nothing
>ever
>happens

checked. have you driven at all in the past six months? it's already starting, it's just taking longer

Attached: 1628562905889.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

they are alredy
you dont hear about ti because of collective reality denial
nobody wants to admit how royally fucked they are

youtu.be/IH0Cd7ETges

Trudeau making money on injections

Attached: 3Phases of Injection.jpg (589x831, 82.9K)

fake. no one's dying from it or even having ill effects. It's one case out 50 billions

Nothing is heppening, goy.

Attached: pfizer_steril_fack_checking.jpg (828x838, 96.78K)

Just 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, more weeks.

Why was anyone gullible for this Disney LARP anyways?

Election tourists.

I took it in March because I'm at a health research institution. Wife took it in March as well but she went to the CVS for it. Pregnant in September. Due date is June.

Checked
user, are you driving? Do you know have many acquaintances? I drive for work, in the past 4 weeks I saw a man stopped in the middle of the freeway, I saw many poles, power boxes knocked over, 4 objects. I have seen people make the most irrational driving choices I have ever witnessed, and I've been on the road for 4 years. None of this can be explained away, the statistics are already showing records being broken in traffic accidents.
Be patient. 2 weeks was the lie. This is a slow decay over the course of a few years. We're likely going to see horrible things soon

>+40% deathrate means nothing
ok sholmo

>1PBTID

Attached: 1627459196035.gif (625x626, 528.84K)

My favorite new cope is that the excess deaths reported before the vax were either fake news or within the normal range of variation, while the excess deaths after the vax is real and evidence of the Pfizercaust.

nice source mosche

>We're likely going to see horrible things soon

So like two more weeks?

They started dropping day one of vaxxinations. They continue to fall. You just ignore it because you are a zombie.

anyone got a good way to suicice
the glowniggers took my gun and theres no god
i just cant do it anymore im basically under house arrest and the fed next door uses sonic or dew weapons on me every day
whats the fastest way to die with 0 pain
i just wanna take a pill and die
honestly disgusted with Reality

>an anonymous source in the insurance industry said he's seen a 40% spike in deaths due to covid
>this is the schizos best argument for the MRNAcaust

yep i can tell its happening
normies just wont leave their bubble
worthless creatures i honestly dont even love half my family anymore cuz i realized how evil and stupid they are

lol go shil else where you have no power here kike

Deaths are already up more than 40% since the vaccine jabs were introduced. Huge spike in clots, cancers, and VAIDS already, progressively worsening the situation, as white blood cells die in the population.

Attached: insurance_ceo.png (2200x1680, 571.9K)

They already have been.
Everyone who got the clot shot did not get it at the same time, and no two bodies are alike, so there will not be one single moment where everyone collapses.

Attached: 46F0D1BF-0A39-4910-8643-5954C58B4ED3.png (1731x972, 1.66M)

We don't know, it's the trial phase.

6 million kikes in Israel who are quadruple jabbed will spontaneously shoah in 2 weeks.
>it was just saline
Lmao fucking every time

If you've only been driving for 4 years, then half of that has been while people are stressed and blown the fuck out over COVID/lockdowns and economic and racial upheaval. While there was a short time when there wasn't anyone on the road, as soon as people felt it was over I've witnessed the worst behavior in 20 years of driving.

My car insurance premium spiked despite my record being clean. I’m wondering if it’s due to a surge in claims.
(((Insurance))) is gay btw

Mine was some time ago. Cousin's fingers started rotting a week after 2nd shot. Clot shot isn't a joke, no circulation to her fingertips. Useless stories aside, I understand that most people won't figure it out until it reaches the point of being undeniable even to the blind. I guess it's pretty smart of them to make it a slow burn and not a rocket for that reason

Haven't you seen all the dead bodies lying in the streets? Over 2 billion confirmed so far.

i mean they have been trying to make blood clots in average people normal now so soon i guess