Hypothetically speaking if your grandfathers $5 million will was split between his two kids...

Hypothetically speaking if your grandfathers $5 million will was split between his two kids, my father and his sister (childless career woman across the country), with nothing left to you (last male in the family line), would you ever speak to them again?

Especially considering you cant afford to own a home on your own even while working full time yet grandfather owns multiple properties he doesnt use. Would this make you angry?

Attached: 9D7B9068-2ED3-403D-8FA2-2ADE25CFC1BF.png (528x438, 235.96K)

>grandfather has to pay my bills
parasite

not for a grandparent

Are you on bad terms with your father and/or aunt?

Your boomer parents will blow all the money and leave nothing to you.

Kill yourself boomer kike

No ive been a dutiful son and grandson. I see them regularly (admittedly not much anymore since i found out about this) and have always helped them with yard work and tasks whenever i can.

You're a leech. Your grandfather owes you nothing.

Sounds like it went down to your parents generation... And then when they die youll get your share... Which is how inheritance works you ungrateful spastic

My parents dont need $2.5 million. Much less my CHILDLESS aunt. My friends regularly receive inheritances when family members die yet i get none. How the fuck is this fair?

Beyond believe

You arent kid. You'd probably get inheritance from YOUR father. Not his fault his grandson is a worthless letcher who can't provide for himself

Not your money so nobody cares what you wish you could do with it

Ask one of them if they need help tending to one or more of the properties.

Christ you are pathetic

Boomer pieces of shit. I bet both of you fags have received inheritances as has nearly everyone that is well off. Stop acting like im unique for expecting my families wealth to be passed to me. What the fuck is wrong with you people

Hes selling them all and putting the money in some faggot reit in florida

If you want sympathy go to bunkerchan or leddit. You'll find commies there who share your same limp-dick crab bucket worldview.
This is a rightwing board. We like hierarchies and tradition and earning things and not being a spineless retard who is incapable of being self-sufficient

You are one dumb motherfucker.

>le individualism
>le boot straps
>le generational wealth BAD!

Pathetic fucking faggot

I'm a zoomer from a working class family and my family members are still kicking (won't get jackshit anyway)
So what's your new excuse? Simply being a eunuch?

Never speak to them again. Let them let their money love them.

Your grandfather's $5 M is his to do with as he wants, and you have absolutely ZERO claim on it.

>Individualism
The group is just as good as its weakest member which in your case is oretty fucking weak

>Bootstraps
Hard work and determination is bad now?

>Generational wealth
It is still on its way you dolt. It isn't your turn yet. And judging by how whiny and stupid you are I'd say that's a good thing

Assuming your dad isn't retarded and doesn't hate you, you'll get some at the end of the day. Stop bitching. Also just ask your dad for some of his 1.7 for a down payment and get a loan, faggot