That volcano on La Palma did not produce a tsunami

That volcano on La Palma did not produce a tsunami.
Some time ago threads about a possible volcano tsunami were quite popular here.
What are the political implications of this?

Attached: La Palma.jpg (3566x3564, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73G0uUpY1ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

like every fucking thing these days, it was a massive nothingnburger.
nothing
ever
happens

Any Forums is wrong 90% of the time

I was an active member of the threads.
>Ask me anything.
For example the La Palma Mega Tsunami Thread General got me off the blackpill around the world and especially Any Forums for around 2 months. Now i am once again desperate, tired and blackpilled.
>Tsunami may have been postponed, but i was happy for having La Palma autistic frens.

Now i am collecting flags, Apus and rare hitler photos. Also watching some cinema, more like underground cinema, art-house and european kino.

Attached: La Palma in Cinema from 19th September.webm (640x480, 2.89M)

Any Forums doesn't know shit about fuck when it comes to geology. You can know exactly how a very specific fault zone works, explain in detail with pictures and some homo will say you're wrong.

They were slide threads mad paid trannies. Just like this one.

Any Forums is full of glowies and moronic idiots falling for glowie ops

Also i was doing a lot of screenshots of the SO2 emissions from windy.com, contributed with somewhere over 300 self made .webms of the eruption. Also was showing a lot of documentation, geology studies, seismologic activity. French user was doing a web-site for quake alerts and the bakers were based. It was an user from the USA.
>Now we have what? War that didn't happen, the slow but steady islamisation of Europe, niggers and trannies everywhere.
>Why did the Tsunami didn't happen?
I wasn't actually praying for the dead of millions. More like wanting a great reset of the clown world. For one thing to be rebuild, it must be first destroyed.

Attached: 1634499676594.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Of course we know the fault line of La Palma. it's written all over it. We weren't talking with empty words. We were using and styding facts. I was never into geology, but the information is there from the start. I also followed El Hierro and his previous fault line. I can show a lot of info on the subject.

Attached: MEGA SIMULATION 3D LANDSLIDE.gif (360x270, 2.83M)

Any Forums is right 100% of the time. Its just that earth activates its safety protocols and all happenings get cancelled. The jews are trying their best to break though this cycle but they still haven't found a way to trick the safety mechanisms. This is a world of constant Happening and Nothing Ever Happens for a reason.

Attached: FGCj71-XIAQrT9R.jpg (1024x576, 70.18K)

This was just the start. The Earth is in a geomagnetic excursion. Hold onto your ball hairs. More and more shit is gonna be exploding out from underneath our feet.

This is until we completely lose our magnetic poles and therefore protection from the sun. At this point the poles will shift and the water will wash away clown world.

Find a nice nearby cave.

>Of course we know the fault line of La Palma. it's written all over it.

Attached: ye.jpg (319x374, 20.04K)

Any Forums is never right, and not just about geology.

Also I am not part of psyop, shill, slide thread poster or whatever you call me, not a glownigger too. I am just an average person with numerous interests that is too tired of the mass media and the sterile internet.

Attached: SIMULATION DE LA PALMA TSUNAMI.webm (720x480, 2.3M)

Mekka-lekka-hi, Mekka-hiney-ho

Attached: 1526967910540.gif (1314x1054, 50.24K)

Any Forums is full of retards

Pic attached.
Wh am I a retard exactly?

Attached: 1-s2.0-S037702731930366X-gr1.jpg (803x785, 239.6K)

Another pic attached.

Attached: Untitled.png (811x878, 131.61K)

I finally understand why Terry kept flipping out and calling people retarded niggers. You are the dumbest fucking retard gorilla nigger I've had the misfortune of speaking to today.

Also some predictive programming about the happening for the shizo people. It's from a game about Tunguska meteorite, etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=73G0uUpY1ic
Thanks. No offend taken.

Name me one time when Pol was right

Please take your fucking meds and get off the internet.

You are risking me taking my meds and staying on the internet, because the meds will fix me?

They probably make you believe less on shit you see on Any Forums. Also, time off from the internet helps too.

Also, why do you all jump against me? Like what did i say wrong? I am just expressing my opinion on a subject i followed and researched.
>I mean, do i really deserve this kind of behaviour?

Attached: Volcano MAYHEM.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

>Like what did i say wrong?
Everything. No tsunami happened.

Yes, it didn't happen in the end, but why should i make an excuse or feel sorry in some way. Or why does it make nigger or stupid for having a particular interest in researching a subject?

Attached: 3rd October Volcano.webm (640x480, 2.9M)

Notice how everything on this psychological operative known as Any Forums is to diminish the actual facts of any given situation/event? That is human psyche 101. Set the expectations beyond what they actually are, even if the original expectations would have been sufficient enough. The La Palma eruption was the largest on the island in over 1,000 years. Not only the largest but the longest in duration. When you pair this with the fact Mayotte Island re awoke after 5,000 years of dormancy in 2018 producing the largest submarine volcanic eruption ever detected, and the fact Fagradalsfjall came back to life after 12,000 years in 2021... you would begin to notice a pattern that they don't want you to notice.

Attached: 1639028991168.png (1278x479, 41.65K)