Do people from pol agree?

Do you enjoy cooking?

Attached: FLom9n6X0AQet_G.jpg (828x729, 51.84K)

YOU VILL

Yeah but not with insects
Picrel is the meat I'm dry aging

Attached: IMG-20220209-WA0003.jpg (3840x2160, 1.64M)

I'd rather not be a bug eating pod dweller

Why would I want to cook the chinese?

I'd rather go vegan instead of eating bugs.

I don’t really know how to cook unfortunately

Woah is that a fridge or a dehumidifier?

tiny euro fridge for storing tiny european hookers
our hookers are big so we need bigger fridges

it's easy user. i guarantee the first thing you put effort into making will be good

cooking is fine
being able to cook a dish you like is godly though

It's my fridge in the basement I use those membrane bags they work magic but still will get a dehumidifier soon

I have two fridges one in the kitchen with a freezer and one in the basement for aging and drinks plus a separate big freezer for meat and fruit

I find that jews are really hard to cook all the way through when thrown in the oven what with all the screaming and clinking of shekels.

you value your nutrition
a very wise investment

You VILL be ze first poster
You VILL be ze best poster
You VILL get (you)s und be happy

>You vill own noting

>The Joy of Nuking China

You're supposed to remove the vacuum seal you retard. It's not going to dry in an air tight bag. Newsflash that primal has already been dry aged so now you look like a real idiot.

thank you fren

That’s actually probably an umai bag that his meat is in. It does allow for air escape and further dry aging. Guga uses it all the time.

(((Schlossberg))), what a surprise

Yeah it's not a normal bag it's a membrane
Based guga food watcher

yes, especially meat or soup, a huge piece of meat requires patience and love
I will have a galician beef, 3 eggs and a bunch of veggies today
I'll probably have pasta ai frutti di mare tonight which I love making too

I like you germ. I just bought a 20cu ft freezer and am about to buy a half beef

all of those "news" media reports on bugs and cooking are shoehorned, forced, not intended to cater to the audience at all. 100% coordinated effort to prepare the masses for a mandated change in lifestyle that will happen soon.

Based

Mmmm oh yes I most certainly do. It’s a monumental event in my family to go cicada hunting when they emerge. We collect the cicadas, usually at cemeteries due to long in disturbed trees being common there. Oh yes it is very tasty. So if you see someone with poking around trees at your cemetery around cicada season, it’s probably someone who has good taste!